Waaah! Trump Whining About Ivanka and Nordstrom's

Very petty hateful move by Nordstroms. Shame on it. I hope it goes under. Karmic Justice.

Awwww...butthurt much?
actually, I see the "butthurt" coming from someone who sees a man speaking out on his daughters behalf as "whining".....

And, of course, if he didn't, you would say he is a horrible father.

But I digress.

This "man" is the POTUS and I think you recall that we've warned you idiots about conflict of interests. It's happening right under your ignorant noses and you still don't see it. You should change your screen name to EmptyHead.

Very petty hateful move by Nordstroms. Shame on it. I hope it goes under. Karmic Justice.

Awwww...butthurt much?
actually, I see the "butthurt" coming from someone who sees a man speaking out on his daughters behalf as "whining".....

But I digress.

This "man" is the POTUS and I think you recall that we've warned you idiots about conflict of interests. It's happening right under your ignorant noses and you still don't see it. You should change your screen name to EmptyHead.
another "3 year old" posting on this board.

Change you name to emptyhead....I mean, really?

Nordstrom's said that her stuff wasn't selling as well as they had hoped, and they dropped her line in favor of better selling stuff.

Not really that much to see here. I mean crap, Trump is supposed to be a businessman, so even he should know what is going on. I'm sure he's made business decisions to get rid of certain things because they didn't work out as well as he thought they should.

I tell you what does kinda concern me, Trump's wife, who is looking to make money from being FLOTUS by launching her own line of clothing.

Melania should pass on 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' make millions off the White House

Clothing and cosmetic lines were all in the works before Trump won the Presidency. Her skin care line gets rave reviews. That business has been out there for a while.

Yeah, they were out there, but based on their more recent sales, Nordstroms decided they weren't selling as well as they used to and decided to drop her line in favor of one that sells better. Simply a business decision.
Coincidentally, after a bunch of whining women wearing vaginas on their head called for a boycott of stores that sold her stuff.

Only an asshole would think that was just a coincidence.

You are wrong again. This boycott was started by a woman in California, an attorney. Women are going to take the Orange Clown down. Too bad you don't look these things up for yourself, but you are one of the poorly educated that Trump loves.

October 2016: An open letter calling on Nordstrom to drop Ivanka Trump's 'toxic' brand is going viral
February 6, 2017: These Stores Announced They’re No Longer Selling Ivanka Trump’s Fashion Line—What Do You Think?
"Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus—announced that they will no longer be carrying the Ivanka Trump collection in stores."

JOB DONE!

Awwww...butthurt much?

But I digress.

another "3 year old" posting on this board.

Change you name to emptyhead....I mean, really?

So you think a POTUS should use the office for bullying companies into doing business with his kids? Really? And you're a former Marine? For whom? Putin?
Forget what I said before, change your screen name to DickHead.

Maybe her junk made in China wasn't selling.

It wasn't. Boycott was successful. Macy's is considering dropping her foreign-made crap, too. Uber CEO is feeling the heat, too. LOVE IT.

A #GrabYourWallet Effect? Following Nordstrom Drop, Ivanka Trump Line Disappears From Neiman Marcus Website
A #GrabYourWallet Effect? Following Nordstrom Drop, Ivanka Trump Line Disappears From Neiman Marcus Website

Waaaaaaaah! Big bag o' gas is such a fucking baby.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!
  • 10:51 AM - 8 Feb 2017

Doesn't sound like whining to me. Looks like just a statement of fact.

You really should grow the fuck up dumbass.

What is it, then?
You're so far up Trump's ass I suspect you could tell us what he had for lunch.
It's called publicly bullying a company and trying to intimidate them. Too bad you're too stupid to see that.

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

What is it, then?
It's called publicly bullying a company and trying to intimidate them. Too bad you're too stupid to see that.

Nah. I just know a whinner when I see one and you obviously don't. Although you're whinning is epic.

He didn't bully a company he simply made a statement. You're the one who called it bullying.

You really should do something about your hatred. Its rather unbecoming.

What is it, then?

Nah. I just know a whinner when I see one and you obviously don't. Although you're whinning is epic.

He didn't bully a company he simply made a statement. You're the one who called it bullying.

You really should do something about your hatred. Its rather unbecoming.

So the POTUS has no obligation to keep his personal family business ventures out of his public office? You think it's OK for him to use social media to influence to his and his family's benefit? Just answer the question. You're in a corner now, so breathe deeply and answer.

And it's spelled "whiner".

Crickets....
You poor idiots have never lived under an authoritarian gov't, but you are now and you're just too stupid to see it.

Let me know when Trump and his supporters start attacking employees of Nordstroms.....oh, wait.....that's a leftard commie "thang"..

Not necessary. I know that's your typical redneck knee-jerk reaction. But liberals know how to do it better:

""""Nordstrom has come under fire from the Grab Your Wallet campaign, a critic of the administration that is asking shoppers to boycott retailers that carry Ivanka Trump or Donald Trump goods. Ivanka’s business also has drawn criticism for blurring the lines between brand promotion and politics. Her company sent a “style alert” to journalists in November promoting a gold bracelet that she wore during an interview on CBS Corp.’s “60 Minutes.”"""
Nordstrom Is Cutting Ivanka Trump’s Brand Due to Poor Sales

The pseudo liberal/leftard clown posse of sniveling commie pussies don't do anything "better"....unless you consider pitching temper tantrums a desirable trait.

So Far So weird
BannonInBlunderland.jpg

Doesn't change the fact that it wasn't selling as well as it used to, and Nordstrom's was simply doing what any business would do. Take the merchandise that isn't selling very well and replace it with stuff that sells better.

Trump himself would have probably made the same decision if he wasn't president.

Forum List

Back