Wacism.

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
Ok, not sure what with zones 1 and 2 if this will fly but I think that it is a valid and constructive idea.

I think that I have a solution for the problem of false accusations of "racism" made as a political attack.

IMO, with such accusations, and discussion, "racism" should be spelled as Wacism to distinguish politically motivated smears from serious discussion of actual racism.

I've been pushing this idea for a while, and people have been picking up on it, and I think it could convey significant and important information quickly and cleanly.

It would be MOST helpful if those that make the political attacks, use this phrase. But even if not, if the targets or others use it, it would still quickly distinguish and separate out political hits from serious discussions of racial injustices.

Please discuss.

Ok, not sure what with zones 1 and 2 if this will fly but I think that it is a valid and constructive idea.

I think that I have a solution for the problem of false accusations of "racism" made as a political attack.

IMO, with such accusations, and discussion, "racism" should be spelled as Wacism to distinguish politically motivated smears from serious discussion of actual racism.

I've been pushing this idea for a while, and people have been picking up on it, and I think it could convey significant and important information quickly and cleanly.

It would be MOST helpful if those that make the political attacks, use this phrase. But even if not, if the targets or others use it, it would still quickly distinguish and separate out political hits from serious discussions of racial injustices.

Please discuss.
Discuss what?

Racism is alive and well in all 50 states

Discuss what?

Racism is alive and well in all 50 states

Well, Technically, sure. You could find a racist individual or act in any or all statees.

But the vast majority of accusations of "racism" are b.s.

My point is that it would be helpful to have some way to distinguish between actual discussions of real racism and false accusations or down right stupid claims of wacism.

The Jussie Smollett Scandal is a fine example. Everyone involved, or even who used it, to attack and smear their political or cultural enemies, created confusion and distracted from whatever real racist incidents or problems were going on at that time.

IF Smollett had used a term like my suggested "wacism", that negative impact would not have occurred. People could be informed immediately that the "racism" being discussed, is only of a political nature, and not about someone being discriminated against based on their race.

Why I would spell Racism as Wacism or Racist as Wacist is mocking those that us it while when you pronounce it they would sound like Elmer Fudd…

Racism is rooted into every human and it is part of reality and our daily lives, so the question is do you allow it to own you or do you follow a path that let you disarm those that use that word against you?

Personally for me it is simple and I just mock the race baiting fools but for you I will gladly call you a wacist…

Why I would spell Racism as Wacism or Racist as Wacist is mocking those that us it while when you pronounce it they would sound like Elmer Fudd…

Racism is rooted into every human and it is part of reality and our daily lives, so the question is do you allow it to own you or do you follow a path that let you disarm those that use that word against you?

Personally for me it is simple and I just mock the race baiting fools but for you I will gladly call you a wacist…

Don't you think that those that make false accusations of wacism, deserve to be "mocked" or to sound like Elmer Fudd?

Forum List

Back