🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wafa Sultan: Friend of USA & Israel

90%, if not more, of Jews, are Zionists. The Orthodox Jews of Israel see themselves as Zionists more and more.
:link:

Both Lipush and I are jews-----we know what goes on among jews sunni habibi

Lipush ----islamo nazi pigs focus on a few "anti zionist" naturei karta as representing "RELIGIOUS JEWS" in fact "all religious jews" it is what they are taught in their mosques and schools along with the idea that slitting the throat of an infant makes their "god" happy Do not try to explain the naturei karta to them-----trust those boys ------they are doing quite a job on achmadinejad

Neturey Karta are Moisers, they are not Jews because they are detached to most of the Jewish values. It's forbidden to forsake a Jewish soul out of disagreement, and they do it all the time. They put themselves in the enemy's war against other Jews, we should not see them as our brothers.

When seeing them I believe we should simply distance ourselves from them or their likings. It reminds me of the Story from the Babvli, I believe. it was written in the Midrash that Rabbi Me'ir asked HaShem to curse his wicked neighbores, but his wife Bruria told him to instead ask him to pray for them to become better, as they were people of Israel and should not be wished harm, but for their hearts to soften. and he did. I believe we should do the same with Neturey Karta.:eusa_shifty:

Lipush uhm-----I have lived among-----UHM various kinds of jews because I live in a part of the USA that has----uhm-----the MOST WEIRD --------as a single mother I ELECTED to live in a LUBAVITCH neighborhood------and now----I am living (no longer single and the kid grew up) in an even weirder neighborhood ----its ok-------they are really not dangerous-----they are just a bit silly but my poor kid (now living in Israel) is getting REALLY HOSTILE -----to "them" (no action of course---just expressed verbally expressed anger)

Lol habibi Yawheh tricked you :lol::lol::lol:
Looks like school is out for the day, so we have one of the prized students at the Madrassa running home to take his turn on one of the message boards. Meanwhile, he is going to tell us how many times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Koran. Go ahead, tell us where it is mentioned and also explain to us why when Muslims living in Jerusalem and pray toward Mecca, their backsides are pointed at the "sacred" mosque in Jerusalem.

You can't answer it can you

Muslims living in Jerusalem pray towards Mecca. All Jews pray towards Jerusalem. Jerusalem is mentioned 700x in the Hebrew Bible, 0x in the Koran. 'Nuff said.

Lipush uhm-----I have lived among-----UHM various kinds of jews because I live in a part of the USA that has----uhm-----the MOST WEIRD --------as a single mother I ELECTED to live in a LUBAVITCH neighborhood------and now----I am living (no longer single and the kid grew up) in an even weirder neighborhood ----its ok-------they are really not dangerous-----they are just a bit silly but my poor kid (now living in Israel) is getting REALLY HOSTILE -----to "them" (no action of course---just expressed verbally expressed anger)

As we say "Kabdehu V'hashdehu". We respect and suspect them.:eusa_whistle:

Looks like school is out for the day, so we have one of the prized students at the Madrassa running home to take his turn on one of the message boards. Meanwhile, he is going to tell us how many times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Koran. Go ahead, tell us where it is mentioned and also explain to us why when Muslims living in Jerusalem and pray toward Mecca, their backsides are pointed at the "sacred" mosque in Jerusalem.

Muslims living in Jerusalem pray towards Mecca. All Jews pray towards Jerusalem. Jerusalem is mentioned 700x in the Hebrew Bible, 0x in the Koran. 'Nuff said.
Many jews and other Islamophobes claim the the Al Aqsa mosque located above the Temple Mount in Jerusalem isn't mentioned in the Qur'an.

Which is totally incorrect.

In the Qur'an, the Al Aqsa mosque is referred to as the "Farthest Mosque".

Qur'an 17:1 "Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night
from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque,
whose precincts We did bless........."

Many jews and other Islamophobes claim the the Al Aqsa mosque located above the Temple Mount in Jerusalem isn't mentioned in the Qur'an.

Which is totally incorrect.

In the Qur'an, the Al Aqsa mosque is referred to as the "Farthest Mosque".

Qur'an 17:1 "Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night
from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque,
whose precincts We did bless........."
I am just curious so I hope you don't mind me asking you a question. What year was this mosque built that Mohammed in his dream rode his horse to the farthest mosque?

The contemporary structure that you see today wasn't built until long after the Prophet's death. So many zionist jews will claim that there was no holy place of mosque built there. But even jewish historians say there was a small hut on top of the Temple Mount.

"The al-Aqsa Mosque is located on the Temple Mount, referred to by Muslims today as the "Haram al-Sharif" ("The Noble Sanctuary"), an enclosure expanded by King Herod the Great beginning in 20 BCE".

"Analysis of the wooden beams and panels removed from the mosque during renovations in the 1930s shows they are made from Cedar of Lebanon and cypress. Radiocarbon dating indicates a large range of ages, some as old as 9th-century BCE, showing that some of the wood had previously been used in older buildings."

"In Islam, the term "al-Aqsa Mosque" refers to the entire Noble Sanctuary. The mosque is believed to be the second house of prayer constructed after the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca. Post-Rashidun-era Islamic scholars traditionally identified the mosque as the site referred to in the sura (Qur'anic chapter) al-Isra ("the Night Journey"). The specific passage reads "Praise be to Him who made His servant journey in the night from the sacred sanctuary to the remotest sanctuary." Muslims identify the "sacred sanctuary" as the Masjid al-Haram and the "remotest sanctuary" as the al-Aqsa Mosque. This specific verse in the Qur'an cemented the significant religious importance of al-Aqsa in Islam."

Al-Aqsa Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The contemporary structure that you see today wasn't built until long after the Prophet's death. So many zionist jews will claim that there was no holy place of mosque built there. But even jewish historians say there was a small hut on top of the Temple Mount.

"The al-Aqsa Mosque is located on the Temple Mount, referred to by Muslims today as the "Haram al-Sharif" ("The Noble Sanctuary"), an enclosure expanded by King Herod the Great beginning in 20 BCE".

"Analysis of the wooden beams and panels removed from the mosque during renovations in the 1930s shows they are made from Cedar of Lebanon and cypress. Radiocarbon dating indicates a large range of ages, some as old as 9th-century BCE, showing that some of the wood had previously been used in older buildings."

"In Islam, the term "al-Aqsa Mosque" refers to the entire Noble Sanctuary. The mosque is believed to be the second house of prayer constructed after the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca. Post-Rashidun-era Islamic scholars traditionally identified the mosque as the site referred to in the sura (Qur'anic chapter) al-Isra ("the Night Journey"). The specific passage reads "Praise be to Him who made His servant journey in the night from the sacred sanctuary to the remotest sanctuary." Muslims identify the "sacred sanctuary" as the Masjid al-Haram and the "remotest sanctuary" as the al-Aqsa Mosque. This specific verse in the Qur'an cemented the significant religious importance of al-Aqsa in Islam."

Al-Aqsa Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to the dates provided in your link, it seems the al-Aqsa Mosque was built atop the ruins of a Jewish Temple. Did I get that right?

Why don't you just go ahead and state what you really want to say instead of playing this question game?

And believe me; I have heard it all before. :cool:
I'm just trying to figure out which is older. Judaism or Islam. Also where the location of the Furtherst Mosque is mentioned. As far as I know it could be located in Shangri La. Or Boise, Idaho.

No doubt............ :cool:
Since you have become such a good Muslim, I would think you had the information at your fingertips as to when the first mosque was built in Jerusalem.
Since you have become such a good supporter of zionism and the jews.

I would think you already have that information at your fingertips. :cool:
But I haven't converted to Judaism, have I, the way you have converted to Islam so I would not know the important dates in the Islam religion as you probably do. No doubt it doesn't make you happy to know that there are millions of Zionists in America who are not Jewish.

Since you have become such a good Muslim, I would think you had the information at your fingertips as to when the first mosque was built in Jerusalem.

But I haven't converted to Judaism, have I, the way you have converted to Islam so I would not know the important dates in the Islam religion as you probably do. No doubt it doesn't make you happy to know that there are millions of Zionists in America who are not Jewish.

Go dive into a swimming people and get baptized again you damn Mormon. Lolollololol :lmao::lmao::lol:

Last edited:

Go dive into a swimming people and get baptized again you damn moron. Lolollololol :lmao::lmao::lol:
Okay, peckerhead.

Go dive into a swimming people and get baptized again you damn moron. Lolollololol :lmao::lmao::lol:
Okay, peckerhead.

Lol isn't that what Mormons do at church? :lol:

Forum List

Back