Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

You know, instead of arguing about race why don't you guys actually discuss something that is pertinent to this event?

One of the things that disturbs me about this is that he got enough attention from the police that they took away his guns.

A while later, authorities gave the guns back to the shooter's father, who then gave the guns to the shooter.

So much for gun regulations being followed.
You got a link? Not that I don't believe you, but I haven't seen any details at all.

Another day and another mass shooting.

So basically, anything involving more than two people now is a "mass shooting?" Maybe they don't serve waffles at 3AM. Dude is running around naked to make it easy for the coroner. He will turn out to be another Left-leaning kook.

By definition, anything shooting with three or more victims are mass shootings and always have been. Guess you’re too stupid to google that.

There were 437 mass shootings in the US last year, but most were on private property and involved family members so they didn’t make the national news.

Wrong...obama changed the definition from 4 down to 3 to increase the number that qualified. And no, family killings and killings that involve actual crime besides the mass shooting do not count as mass public shootings...there is a different motive in the different crimes and the FBI files them accordingly....

Please...try not to pull crap out of your ass, it isn't pretty or accurate.

Obama didn’t change the number from 4 to 3. That was done by an act of Congress in 2013. Republicans controlled Congress in 2013.

Wrong...again...

A Guide to Mass Shootings in America

In January 2013, a mandate for federal investigation of mass shootings authorized by President Barack Obama lowered that baseline to three or more victims killed.

You know, instead of arguing about race why don't you guys actually discuss something that is pertinent to this event?

One of the things that disturbs me about this is that he got enough attention from the police that they took away his guns.

A while later, authorities gave the guns back to the shooter's father, who then gave the guns to the shooter.

You got a link? Not that I don't believe you, but I haven't seen any details at all.

I started a thread on it...the Secret Service arrested him, the FBI took his guns and gave them to the local police who then gave them to the father, who gave them to the son......

And something tells me this shooter wasn't "right in the head," at the time he got his guns back.......you can't hide that kind of crazy from the Secret Service, the FBI and local police....this is another major screw up of law enforcement at all levels......

Yet...they will blame the NRA and gun owners who had nothing to do with it....

Actually, the failure was on the part of the father, not the authorities. They gave the guns to the father, and the father gave the guns to the shooter.

Blame the father.

Sorry...... that isn't how blame gets assigned..... it was the cops responsibility to keep those guns away from the nut.... and they failed.... at the local and federal level.....

Another day and another mass shooting.

So basically, anything involving more than two people now is a "mass shooting?" Maybe they don't serve waffles at 3AM. Dude is running around naked to make it easy for the coroner. He will turn out to be another Left-leaning kook.

By definition, anything shooting with three or more victims are mass shootings and always have been. Guess you’re too stupid to google that.

There were 437 mass shootings in the US last year, but most were on private property and involved family members so they didn’t make the national news.

Wrong...obama changed the definition from 4 down to 3 to increase the number that qualified. And no, family killings and killings that involve actual crime besides the mass shooting do not count as mass public shootings...there is a different motive in the different crimes and the FBI files them accordingly....

I said “mass shootings”, not mass public shootings. I also pointed out that the vast majority are NOT public shootings.

Your reading comprehension skills need work.

Dead is dead. It doesn’t much matter to the victims or their families whether they were terrorized and shot by a stranger or a member of their family. They’ve still be shot, or their loved ones are dead.

And yet more people are killed by cars than all guns.......dead is dead after all...

That’s why driving a car is heavily regulated. You can’t legally drive until you’re 16, you have to pass a written test and a driving test. You have to abide by the rules of the road and drive sober or you will lose tour license. Your car has to be pass a safety check. You also have to carry insurance and in the event you injure or kill someone, you may be arrested and you will almost certainly be sued.

Gun ownership isn’t subject to any of these rules.

I said “mass shootings”, not mass public shootings. I also pointed out that the vast majority are NOT public shootings.

Dead is dead. It doesn’t much matter to the victims or their families whether they were terrorized and shot by a stranger or a member of their family. They’ve still be shot, or their loved ones are dead.

And yet more people are killed by cars than all guns.......dead is dead after all...

That’s why driving a car is heavily regulated. You can’t legally drive until you’re 16, you have to pass a written test and a driving test. You have to abide by the rules of the road and drive sober or you will lose tour license. Your car has to be pass a safety check. You also have to carry insurance and in the event you injure or kill someone, you may be arrested and you will almost certainly be sued.

Wrong....gun ownership is subject to all of those rules....and you have to be 18 for a long gun, and 21 for a hand gun...and you have to pass a federal background check to get a gun, and you have to not commit a crime with the gun or you go to jail. Guns pass all kinds of safety checks and if they don't you get to sue the gun maker...

Gun ownership is a Right, a car is not.......big difference...

Wrong....gun ownership is subject to all of those rules....and you have to be 18 for a long gun, and 21 for a hand gun...and you have to pass a federal background check to get a gun, and you have to not commit a crime with the gun or you go to jail. Guns pass all kinds of safety checks and if they don't you get to sue the gun maker...

Only if you buy through a gun shop. Gun show loopholes. Private sale loopholes. Neither of these require anything but cash.

And something tells me this shooter wasn't "right in the head," at the time he got his guns back.......you can't hide that kind of crazy from the Secret Service, the FBI and local police....this is another major screw up of law enforcement at all levels......

Yet...they will blame the NRA and gun owners who had nothing to do with it....

Actually, the failure was on the part of the father, not the authorities. They gave the guns to the father, and the father gave the guns to the shooter.

Blame the father.

Sorry...... that isn't how blame gets assigned..... it was the cops responsibility to keep those guns away from the nut.... and they failed.... at the local and federal level.....
Maybe because TN doesn't have ERPO laws yet?

Only if you buy through a gun shop. Gun show loopholes. Private sale loopholes. Neither of these require anything but cash.

Nope......if you are felon you can't buy a gun from anyone for any reason.... and if you knowingly sell to a criminal you go to jail...and in each case the democrats will simply let you back out of jail to murder people....that is the real problem, not the widow selling her dead husbands pistol to a neighbor....

The highest number of posts on the board is..................Guns are evil and lets grab the guns.............

Go figure.......

In a nation of well over 300 million these things are gonna happen.........And the left will shout at the moon until they ban all guns.

breaking news on cnn.

T-minus 5 minutes till gun nuts claim this is a phoney work.
What stops a bad guy with a gun? A good guy without one.

No....what stopped the shooter is his weapon malfunctioned.....the "good guy" was hiding in the bathroom until the weapon malfunctioned...

Now some real math for you....

Parkland shooting, no armed guard... 17 dead.

Maryland shooting, one armed guard... 1 dead.

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

26 dead in shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (26 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
Psychiatrist v. patient with gun, in gun free zone

No guns: 41 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Texas church shooting (26 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Texas church...NRA instructor with AR-15 rifle saved 26 + lives

hospital shooting, Psychiatrist brought gun into gun free zone, ( 1 dead) stopped shooter.

And his name was James Shaw, race has nothing to do with it.

Nothing??? What if the killer was black or a muslim?? race would have nothing to do with it??? Can't you say it?? The black guy is a hero??

Why is it always about race to you regressives? The first thing you see is color, the first thing I see was an American that did something extraordinary. So take your race baiting bullshit and FOAD.

lol You saw nothing you're FOS you couldn't admit the black guy was a hero until you came up with some BS now E S

Run along race baiter you're boring me.

Lol! 98% of the race stuff posted here is done by white racists . And you say nothing .

Methinks you can’t see the whites racist forest for the white racist trees .

I think you should check out my posting history, I called out race baiters on both sides. Now would you care to get back on YOUR TOPIC, or should I report you for trolling your own thread?

No, and you know that! It was an AR-15 used and he had many clips.
He was nude wearing an ammo jacket thang. -reports say

The article doesn't say it was an AR-15. Nor does the video.
This is the thang Dropped! It BE AN AR-XXX somethang!

View attachment 189474

So?

So?............ Still!

MAGA: More AR-15's Getting Americans

If your afraid of a 4 in 327,000,000 chance of getting shot in a Waffle House. Don’t go.

Freaking out over such long odds is nuts.

Who did that?

And..
Waffle House | Delivery Menu

Thank you for getting back to the subject now that the boys have all decided which one was bigger.:1peleas::113:

Is this actually what happened? Both the Father and Authorities seem to share the blame, but the guy who took the gun is a hero whether he admits it or not. Self preservation takes over.

No laws were broken. The shooter had his IL gun ownership card revoked, there were no charges ever filed in relation to that. When the guy left the State he had every right to get his guns back. TN, not being a commie State like IL, doesn't require a license to just own a firearm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back