Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

breaking news on cnn.

T-minus 5 minutes till gun nuts claim this is a phoney work.

His name is James Shaw.

And the man who saved lives was a black man a hero ........sorry republican racists

Also puts the lie to the notion that the ONLY thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

It takes an enormous amount of bravery for an unarmed man to go after a shooter like that.

breaking news on cnn.

What stops a bad guy with a gun? A good guy without one.

No....what stopped the shooter is his weapon malfunctioned.....the "good guy" was hiding in the bathroom until the weapon malfunctioned...

Now some real math for you....

Parkland shooting, no armed guard... 17 dead.

Maryland shooting, one armed guard... 1 dead.

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

26 dead in shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (26 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
Psychiatrist v. patient with gun, in gun free zone

No guns: 41 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Texas church shooting (26 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Texas church...NRA instructor with AR-15 rifle saved 26 + lives

hospital shooting, Psychiatrist brought gun into gun free zone, ( 1 dead) stopped shooter.

There was an armed deputy at parkland .

Damn Mexicans, Muslims & Blacks MUST BE STOPPED! :rolleyes-41:

tennessee-shooting-suspect-travis-reinking-twitter_650x400_41524396973.jpg

Yah!? As Hunting Whitey seems Anti-DOPer important.

upload_2018-4-22_18-19-42.png

breaking news on cnn.

His name is James Shaw.

And the man who saved lives was a black man a hero ........sorry republican racists

Also puts the lie to the notion that the ONLY thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

It takes an enormous amount of bravery for an unarmed man to go after a shooter like that.

The bad thing is guys like this are so few and far between. I suggested the Pulse night club shooter could have been stopped by being rushed and got nothing but derision. The fact is it can be done, but it requires the proper mindset.

breaking news on cnn.

What stops a bad guy with a gun? A good guy without one.

No....what stopped the shooter is his weapon malfunctioned.....the "good guy" was hiding in the bathroom until the weapon malfunctioned...

Now some real math for you....

Parkland shooting, no armed guard... 17 dead.

Maryland shooting, one armed guard... 1 dead.

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

26 dead in shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (26 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
Psychiatrist v. patient with gun, in gun free zone

No guns: 41 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Texas church shooting (26 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Texas church...NRA instructor with AR-15 rifle saved 26 + lives

hospital shooting, Psychiatrist brought gun into gun free zone, ( 1 dead) stopped shooter.

There was an armed deputy at parkland .

So does that mean if he had been unarmed, he would have scurried in?

Wrong...obama changed the definition from 4 down to 3 to increase the number that qualified. And no, family killings and killings that involve actual crime besides the mass shooting do not count as mass public shootings...there is a different motive in the different crimes and the FBI files them accordingly....

Please...try not to pull crap out of your ass, it isn't pretty or accurate.

I said “mass shootings”, not mass public shootings. I also pointed out that the vast majority are NOT public shootings.

Your reading comprehension skills need work.

Dead is dead. It doesn’t much matter to the victims or their families whether they were terrorized and shot by a stranger or a member of their family. They’ve still be shot, or their loved ones are dead.

And yet more people are killed by cars than all guns.......dead is dead after all...

That’s why driving a car is heavily regulated. You can’t legally drive until you’re 16, you have to pass a written test and a driving test. You have to abide by the rules of the road and drive sober or you will lose tour license. Your car has to be pass a safety check. You also have to carry insurance and in the event you injure or kill someone, you may be arrested and you will almost certainly be sued.

Gun ownership isn’t subject to any of these rules.

Because people are not out driving their guns around town through, past and around loads of other people in close quarters at 70 mph everyday. They sit in a closet or safe, or are taken out on a range under strict rules or out in the deep woods hunting game, again under strict rules. Only a total Derp Idiot like you would try to compare a firearm kept in the home, etc., for safety to driving a car to work.

If 100 people a day are getting shot, it is obvious that a lot of people are NOT keeping their guns in the closet for safety.

There are obvious parallels between guns and cars. One being that you have to demonstrate the ability to drive a car and a knowledge of the rules of the road to drive a car, and you don’t have to do anything but pay for your gun.

If guns kept you safe, the US would be the safest country in the world. And it isn’t. It’s not even in the top 50, being ranked 84th according to the World Economic Forum

Revealed: The world's safest (and least safe) countries - Zimbabwe and Nicaragua beat the UK

100 people are getting shot each day. 99 of those statistically are by criminals that don’t care if you restrict guns, or in suicides that will kill themselves regardless. That leaves 1 by accident.

The odds of being shot while not involved in a criminal activity or by suicide?

1 in 327,000,000

Sorry, those odds don’t freak me out.

I just heard the guy who took the gun away from the shooter.

He said he didn't want to be considered a hero, because the reason he went to disarm the shooter is because HE wanted to get out alive. He said that although it was a noble act, it was done for selfish reasons because he wanted to live.

Doesn't really matter much to me though, because he still took the gun away and probably saved a couple of people, even if he was doing it for his own self interests.

Gotta admire the dude for his honesty.

It’s the Sully affect . Save your own ass and declared a hero!
Well Sully saved everybody's azz as well as his own.

Great USAF pilot.

A better USAF pilot than Sully there never was.

True .

But if he was flying a ups jet full of packages , would he have done anything different ?

Just another white guy going crazy with a gun....dag....where are the dangerous immigrants of color. Donnie....you need to get little Jeffy working on this. Maybe Mr Magoo can plant an AK or two on some immigrants....wait....you did deny calling little Jeffy Mr Yahoo....right?

And since you have such an impeccable record of telling the truth....we will just go with whatever lie....I mean....whatever statement that you make.
Do you REALLY want to compare the crime stats of ILLEGALS in this country with WHITE American citizens?

breaking news on cnn.

His name is James Shaw.

His gun jammed. Damn good he did what he did, but the gun was inoperative at that point

breaking news on cnn.

DUPLICATE THREAD. Another Timmy bust. Delete and remove.

Hey I looked and there wasn’t another . You want to suppress stories that make righties look bad !

Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Took me all of 5 seconds to find this one. And I stopped looking. Could be a third if I looked hard.

It isn't that you are always WRONG Timmy, it is just that you are so EASY to prove wrong.

DELETE DUPLICATE THREAD.

Yes. I take it back. Now FOUR threads about the same event.

Search Results for Query: Waffle House | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Just another white guy going crazy with a gun....dag....where are the dangerous immigrants of color. Donnie....you need to get little Jeffy working on this. Maybe Mr Magoo can plant an AK or two on some immigrants....wait....you did deny calling little Jeffy Mr Yahoo....right?

And since you have such an impeccable record of telling the truth....we will just go with whatever lie....I mean....whatever statement that you make.
Do you REALLY want to compare the crime stats of ILLEGALS in this country with WHITE American citizens?

I am not trying to compare anything. I am pointing out that the majority of mass shootings in the country are carried out by angry white males.

Each time there is a mass shooting...your dear leader holds his breath hoping for a dark skinned shooter...preferably a Muslim.

Well....statistics say it is going to be an angry white male.

Dude shot up a Waffle House in Tennessee just south of Nashville at around 3:00 am this morning.

He was able to get away from the police and the Waffle House, but is still currently at large. At last report, police said that they had gone to his house, and there were 2 guns that were missing, and he is still running around.

Police haven't caught him yet, but there is a massive manhunt underway.
Uh oh. The longer this goes on, the less likely it will end well. Especially if he is armed again.

Last time that anyone saw him, he was heading into the woods and wasn't wearing a shirt.
Doesn’t sound like anyone got a gun

breaking news on cnn.

His name is James Shaw.

And his name was James Shaw, race has nothing to do with it.

Nothing??? What if the killer was black or a muslim?? race would have nothing to do with it??? Can't you say it?? The black guy is a hero??
Muslim is not a race.

Forum List

Back