Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

His name is James Shaw.

And the man who saved lives was a black man a hero ........sorry republican racists

And his name was James Shaw, race has nothing to do with it.

Nothing??? What if the killer was black or a muslim?? race would have nothing to do with it??? Can't you say it?? The black guy is a hero??

Why is it always about race to you regressives? The first thing you see is color, the first thing I see was an American that did something extraordinary. So take your race baiting bullshit and FOAD.

Spare us. Right only sees race when the perp is non white . Then they let the racist flag fly !

See post 34.

So this kid used a 100 round mag? :cuckoo:

Please don't talk about shit you do not understand, it makes you look even dumber than you already are.

No, and you know that! It was an AR-15 used and he had many clips.
He was nude wearing an ammo jacket thang. -reports say

The article doesn't say it was an AR-15. Nor does the video.
This is the thang Dropped! It BE AN AR-XXX somethang!

View attachment 189474

So?

So?............ Still!

MAGA: More AR-15's Getting Americans

If your afraid of a 4 in 327,000,000 chance of getting shot in a Waffle House. Don’t go.

Freaking out over such long odds is nuts.

Another day and another mass shooting.

So basically, anything involving more than two people now is a "mass shooting?" Maybe they don't serve waffles at 3AM. Dude is running around naked to make it easy for the coroner. He will turn out to be another Left-leaning kook.

By definition, anything shooting with three or more victims are mass shootings and always have been. Guess you’re too stupid to google that.

There were 437 mass shootings in the US last year, but most were on private property and involved family members so they didn’t make the national news.

Wrong...obama changed the definition from 4 down to 3 to increase the number that qualified. And no, family killings and killings that involve actual crime besides the mass shooting do not count as mass public shootings...there is a different motive in the different crimes and the FBI files them accordingly....

Please...try not to pull crap out of your ass, it isn't pretty or accurate.

I said “mass shootings”, not mass public shootings. I also pointed out that the vast majority are NOT public shootings.

Your reading comprehension skills need work.

Dead is dead. It doesn’t much matter to the victims or their families whether they were terrorized and shot by a stranger or a member of their family. They’ve still be shot, or their loved ones are dead.

Today:

4 murdered in Waffle House

16 will die in car accidents due to texting

26 will die due to drunk driving

If any of these freak you out, stay home or move.

Your first figure is wrong. Today close to 100 people will die by gun violence, including 3 children.

No dipshit. 4 folks were shot in a Waffle House today.

If that freaks you out. Don’t go to a Waffle House.

Murderers murder. It’s what they do. They could give a shit what the tool is, they just murder.

So basically, anything involving more than two people now is a "mass shooting?" Maybe they don't serve waffles at 3AM. Dude is running around naked to make it easy for the coroner. He will turn out to be another Left-leaning kook.

By definition, anything shooting with three or more victims are mass shootings and always have been. Guess you’re too stupid to google that.

There were 437 mass shootings in the US last year, but most were on private property and involved family members so they didn’t make the national news.

Wrong...obama changed the definition from 4 down to 3 to increase the number that qualified. And no, family killings and killings that involve actual crime besides the mass shooting do not count as mass public shootings...there is a different motive in the different crimes and the FBI files them accordingly....

I said “mass shootings”, not mass public shootings. I also pointed out that the vast majority are NOT public shootings.

Dead is dead. It doesn’t much matter to the victims or their families whether they were terrorized and shot by a stranger or a member of their family. They’ve still be shot, or their loved ones are dead.

So they’d feel better if the murderer ran them over with a car? Do tell

the truth of the matter is all racists hide under the republican banner IF you're not one of them be proud that they're on your side I'm through with the subject

Today:

4 murdered in Waffle House

16 will die in car accidents due to texting

26 will die due to drunk driving

If any of these freak you out, stay home or move.

Your first figure is wrong. Today close to 100 people will die by gun violence, including 3 children.

Wrong.....you need to link you stats because just pulling it out of your ass isn't helpful.....

And yet more people are killed by cars than all guns.......dead is dead after all...

And the man who saved lives was a black man a hero ........sorry republican racists

Nothing??? What if the killer was black or a muslim?? race would have nothing to do with it??? Can't you say it?? The black guy is a hero??

Why is it always about race to you regressives? The first thing you see is color, the first thing I see was an American that did something extraordinary. So take your race baiting bullshit and FOAD.

lol You saw nothing you're FOS you couldn't admit the black guy was a hero until you came up with some BS now E S

Run along race baiter you're boring me.

Lol! 98% of the race stuff posted here is done by white racists . And you say nothing .

Methinks you can’t see the whites racist forest for the white racist trees .

The vast majority are criminals murdering other criminals....and the friends and family who get caught up in those murders...

lol You saw nothing you're FOS you couldn't admit the black guy was a hero until you came up with some BS now E S

Run along race baiter you're boring me.

Lol! 98% of the race stuff posted here is done by white racists . And you say nothing .

Methinks you can’t see the whites racist forest for the white racist trees .
carry on timmy ,,

Spare us. Right only sees race when the perp is non white . Then they let the racist flag fly !

See post 34.

LOL how well said

You know, instead of arguing about race why don't you guys actually discuss something that is pertinent to this event?

One of the things that disturbs me about this is that he got enough attention from the police that they took away his guns.

A while later, authorities gave the guns back to the shooter's father, who then gave the guns to the shooter.

So much for gun regulations being followed.

the truth of the matter is all racists hide under the republican banner IF you're not one of them be proud that they're on your side I'm through with the subject

Republicans aren't the racists....the democrat party is the home of racism, past, present and future....without racism they have no power....

You know, instead of arguing about race why don't you guys actually discuss something that is pertinent to this event?

One of the things that disturbs me about this is that he got enough attention from the police that they took away his guns.

A while later, authorities gave the guns back to the shooter's father, who then gave the guns to the shooter.

And something tells me this shooter wasn't "right in the head," at the time he got his guns back.......you can't hide that kind of crazy from the Secret Service, the FBI and local police....this is another major screw up of law enforcement at all levels......

Yet...they will blame the NRA and gun owners who had nothing to do with it....

breaking news on cnn.

T-minus 5 minutes till gun nuts claim this is a phoney work.

DUPLICATE THREAD. Another Timmy bust. Delete and remove.

Hey I looked and there wasn’t another . You want to suppress stories that make righties look bad !

What the fuck? A diner full of unarmed people thanks to your gun grabbing policies and you think this makes us look bad? You're not the spungiest angel food cake in the bakery department, are you little boy?

Is the Waffle House a democrat gun free zone? Has anyone confirmed this yet?

Obama didn’t change the number from 4 to 3. That was done by an act of Congress in 2013. Republicans controlled Congress in 2013.

And something tells me this shooter wasn't "right in the head," at the time he got his guns back.......you can't hide that kind of crazy from the Secret Service, the FBI and local police....this is another major screw up of law enforcement at all levels......

Yet...they will blame the NRA and gun owners who had nothing to do with it....

Actually, the failure was on the part of the father, not the authorities. They gave the guns to the father, and the father gave the guns to the shooter.

Blame the father.

Forum List

Back