Waiting for Conspiracy Theorists to Produce Evidence

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1695847314003.png

Yep, still waiting...

I guess bank records and wire transfers with Joe Biden's name and address aren't "evidence". Oh I know! You need an anonymous whistleblower who claims he overheard something on a phone call.

I guess bank records and wire transfers with Joe Biden's name and address aren't "evidence". Oh I know! You need an anonymous whistleblower who claims he overheard something on a phone call.
Well, you know, if it was Trump, just the fact that one of his kids was in China would be proof enough. But hey, you know how they are.

I have friends that told me they held off for a couple of years to get the Fauci jab and 2 MONTHS AFTER, they got Covid. What an awesome "vaccine"!
I've never contracted covid even though my girlfriend caught it twice real bad and she had every booster they came out with... I took care of her both times and was sure I was going to catch it but never did...
She is a nurse so she had to get vaxed but I now she regrets it...

Everyone I know who got vaxed and boosted have had covid at least once.... So what's the point?...
I would never tell someone not to get it but man.... the booster could be making people more susceptible to it....

When the FDA holds back the results of the testing of this latest booster I sure wouldn't get it...

Forum List

Back