Black Boy Suffering From PTSD After Doorbell Shooting Incident, Trial Looms

He went to go knock on the door and got shot for it. The old dude will probably die behind bars

wow he totaled two cars. so we know he cant drive right and he cant follow directions or read signs. his parents should have been the ones going on out tog et there kids not him. if he has ptsd its their own fault. still waiting for this trial to get under way.

Nah, this is wrong. Regardless of what his parents “should” have done, common sense, the law, and just good moral code says you don’t shoot someone just for ringing their doorbell.

The man was wrong, and deserves his punishment.

send kid out who cant follow directions and gets lost who gets in car accidents and cant dive right and not picking the kids up themselves. they sure are. the old man isnt guilty of anything except being scared of black kid banging on hid door and all hours and yanking his door open. this could have been have avoides buy doing it themselves and not letting there kids stay out till all hours.; now the parents use this to get free college money. it had nothing to with racism.
I think the car accidents happened after the shooting, likely a result of anxiety and ptsd…if I read the story correctly.

That's your projection. I think the prevalence of gun violence and this shoot first attitude among a segment of Americans is just as important. A young white woman was also killed by some fucktard owner who shot at the vehicle her and her friends where in when they pulled into his driveway by accident.

Have some self awareness you clown. This is a story about how a young man was gunned down needlessly by some coward home owner, in a thread started by a racist who wanted to blame the kid for his own death and now you're hear trying to make white people the victims. Cry harder, Simp. It seems that's all your people are good for these days.
Uh, the kid didn’t die…..

Well for one, that wasn't our conversation. That was a conversation between me and Mac-7 . Secondly, if the context is confusing to you it's likely because it didn't involve you.
hmm, and here I thought we were on a public discussion board, where everyone can comment on things….

And no, the segment you referred to was not about the young girl who was killed, you were refering to this young man the OP posted about, you even said so:

Have some self awareness you clown. This is a story about how a young man was gunned down needlessly by some coward home owner, in a thread started by a racist who wanted to blame the kid for his own death

The thread started by the OP was about the kid who got shot through the door, so, yeah, my response to you was correct..

Last edited:
Nah, this is wrong. Regardless of what his parents “should” have done, common sense, the law, and just good moral code says you don’t shoot someone just for ringing their doorbell.

and pulling open his door and lieing about it. the old man should not be charged.

hmm, and here I thought we were on a public discussion board, where everyone can comment on things….

And no, the segment you referred to was not about the young girl who was killed, you were refering to this young man the OP posted about, you even said so:

The thread started by the OP was about the kid who got shot through the door, so, yeah, my response to you was correct..
how can he be shot through a screen door he opened? the kid lied a lot.

no he doesnt

Probably because he shit it once he realized it was the wrong house was taking a step back to apologize and before he could the old white side shot him. Racists like the two of you never think before you act. He is going to have a rough time in jail

and pulling open his door and lieing about it. the old man should not be charged.

If he is that skittish about opening the door…the perhaps he shouldn’t be opening the door. Most doors now days have windows or a peep hole, he can use those and say “excuse me, can I help you?”

Opening the door and blasting whatever is on the other side is bad judgment, and a poor moral choice. He deserves to be charged.

There are two stories, Lester (the old man) said Ya was pulling on the door, Yarl says he didn’t. Investigators said that Lester shot through the storm door.

The story from nbc said that Lester shot once, yarl fell to the ground and Lester shot again.

Again, all that doesn’t matter, pulling on a storm door (if he actually did that) is not “breaking in”, it could be that Yarl was just trying to get at the main door to knock. In any case, what he should have done is kept the door shut, locked and called the police, and waited…

Oh, that is actually my bad then. I was talking about the other girl getting killed earlier in the post and

Oh shit. :laugh: Didn't actually notice I made that mistake until now. My bad.

It makes sense that this cowards horselightning would identify with a man who was so frightened of a black teen that he had to shoot him through a door. Frankly, that could describe a lot of fail whites around here. :laugh:
Young, black males are only a fraction of America's demographic population and yet commit the vast majority of violent crimes. It's only natural that law-abiding Americans and homeowners are cautious and wary of young black males (and females, for that matter). Hope the old white dude is fully exonerated.

Forum List

Back