Ukraine Update Thread

Only 56% of Ukrainians living in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic are interested in events and the situation in Ukraine.
34% of Ukrainians directly indicated that they are not interested in information about Ukraine at all. If it's dead, as they say, it's dead....

You know that reninery in Tuapse that just came back on line after being on fire?

Oops.

Only 56% of Ukrainians living in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic are interested in events and the situation in Ukraine.
34% of Ukrainians directly indicated that they are not interested in information about Ukraine at all. If it's dead, as they say, it's dead....
I've been to Ukraine. It's a disgusting nation rife with poverty and corruption. I saw mere children high on glue-sniffing and offering their bodies on street corners. They have orphaned and mentally disadvantaged people living in pure filth in (what should I call them?) .... hospitals where no money is allocated to diapers or cleaning products of any sort. Women, as surrogates, rent out their womb by the thousands to foreigners who cannot conceive themselves. You may not know all of that but no matter where in the West you live you are aware of the mail-order bride scam Ukraine has been involved in since "forever" ..... gold-digging women who divorce in the host country as soon as they've been given permanent residency. Since this make-believe "invasion" we've been taking in thousands upon thousands of them into my country. We give them social benefits that appear to exceed the unemployment benefits offered to our own countrymen. We give them free medical, free dental, free housing, and free transportation yet they treat us like they are privileged brats, pushing their way to the front of queues and ignoring our places of easy access set aside for our elderly. And now you tell me about their disinterest in the daily events of Ukraine? Golly! I am so surprised! Not.

"Ukrainian victory was never the goal"
Of course not. Man ought to have learnt by now that the goal is PERPETUAL war. The success of the Military-Indstrial Complex depends upon it. In fact, using the term "goal" is ambiguous. The goal is creating a war, its success is measured in the length of how long it can be stretched. A simple example is the Vietnam War: What was the stated end game goal? There was none.

At about 11.40 Moscow time, the Kiev regime carried out a terrorist attack on residential neighborhoods in the city of Belgorod using the Tochka-U tactical missile system, Olkha multiple rocket launchers and RM-70 Vampire multiple rocket launchers.
On Kharkiv Hill, as a result of a direct shell hit on an apartment building, the entire entrance from the tenth to the first floor collapsed.
In the course of repelling the attack, Russian air defenses destroyed six Tochka-U missiles, four Vampire MLRS rockets and two Olkha MLRS rockets. Fragments from one of the downed Tochka-U missiles damaged a residential building in the city of Belgorod.

This is despite the fact that the fascists do not have such a large stock of Tochka-U missiles - i.e. these things are trying to hit and kill as many civilians as possible before Kharkiv becomes Russian and the fascists lose the opportunity to shell Belgorod.
You are a foolish sucker to believe in Putin's STUPID excuse for his disastrous "special military operation" (NOT very strategic). Putin is the Nazi terrorist bent on genocide in Ukraine.
Perhaps you are Putin's puppet outside Russia, trying your idiot propaganda on ignorant people. No doubt!

Hey Putin & your puppets:
GET THE f xxx OUT OF UKRAINE, ie ALL its territory recognized internationally in 1991.

You are a foolish sucker to believe in Putin's STUPID excuse for his disastrous "special military operation" (NOT very strategic). Putin is the Nazi terrorist bent on genocide in Ukraine.
Ho hum. Go to sleep now:springbed:
Perhaps you are Putin's puppet outside Russia ....
Yes, of course, all of us who protest against US/NATO simply must be. But don't tell everyone. :eusa_shhh:
Hey Putin & your puppets:
GET THE f xxx OUT OF UKRAINE, ie ALL its territory recognized internationally in 1991.
Tell Zoolinsky's NAZIS to GET THE f xxx OUT OF the Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk and the Russians won't have anyone to shoot at. :eusa_clap:

Exactly five years ago, on May 20, 2019, former actor and entrepreneur Volodymyr Zelensky, who triumphantly won the election against Petro Poroshenko, took office as president of Ukraine. His first term as president, according to the Constitution of Ukraine, has already ended: on May 20, the new president was to be sworn in. However, presidential elections were not announced in the country.
The authorities explain this decision by the martial law, but critics of the regime believe that the real reason is the president's fear for his seat and his inability to fulfill his election promises.

Exactly five years ago, on May 20, 2019, former actor and entrepreneur Volodymyr Zelensky, who triumphantly won the election against Petro Poroshenko, took office as president of Ukraine. His first term as president, according to the Constitution of Ukraine, has already ended: on May 20, the new president was to be sworn in. However, presidential elections were not announced in the country.
The authorities explain this decision by the martial law, but critics of the regime believe that the real reason is the president's fear for his seat and his inability to fulfill his election promises.
Plus the U.S. of A. is bribing/threatening the hell out of the place.

Ukraine and Iran have no president today, but if elections are held in Iran, Ukraine will be usurped by an unshaven drug addict, because their Constitution does not provide for the extension of Zelensky's powers,

Once again the “terrible Iranian dictatorship” turned out to be more democratic than the beautiful Ukrainian “democracy”.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy assured in an interview with an American journalist that US money does not go to Ukraine.
They go to the US economy: jobs are created, factories and plants are developed.

So, ukrainians are dying for the US economy to develop... Because they are not slaves, of course!

I've been to Ukraine. It's a disgusting nation rife with poverty and corruption. I saw mere children high on glue-sniffing and offering their bodies on street corners. They have orphaned and mentally disadvantaged people living in pure filth in (what should I call them?) .... hospitals where no money is allocated to diapers or cleaning products of any sort. Women, as surrogates, rent out their womb by the thousands to foreigners who cannot conceive themselves. You may not know all of that but no matter where in the West you live you are aware of the mail-order bride scam Ukraine has been involved in since "forever" ..... gold-digging women who divorce in the host country as soon as they've been given permanent residency. Since this make-believe "invasion" we've been taking in thousands upon thousands of them into my country. We give them social benefits that appear to exceed the unemployment benefits offered to our own countrymen. We give them free medical, free dental, free housing, and free transportation yet they treat us like they are privileged brats, pushing their way to the front of queues and ignoring our places of easy access set aside for our elderly. And now you tell me about their disinterest in the daily events of Ukraine? Golly! I am so surprised! Not.

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Preparing For A Massive Missile Strike | Northern Volchansk Has Fallen | Military Summary 2024.05.20 _Military Summary

Preparing For A Massive Missile Strike | Northern Volchansk Has Fallen | Military Summary 2024.05.20 - YouTube

The situation in the Ukrainian SMO on May 19 2024

Russia Took Advantage of Ukrainian Shortages | Ukraine's Huge 2024 losses

The President's Office just needs to pick up a piece of paper and count all the numbers, which pragmatic analysts and telegram channels wrote about last year, and now Khodorkovsky has voiced it.

Ukraine and the West have actually already lost the war, ” Russian oppositionist Mikhail Khodorkovsky

In Russia: presidential elections are underway. People are voting all over the world - Putin is not a legitimate head of state for the West.

In Ukraine: elections are illegally canceled. People are afraid to take to the streets. “The EU has no doubts about Zelensky's legitimacy.”

In Russia: presidential elections are underway. People are voting all over the world - Putin is not a legitimate head of state for the West.

In Ukraine: elections are illegally canceled. People are afraid to take to the streets. “The EU has no doubts about Zelensky's legitimacy.”
Some corrections:
In Russia: some awkward bureaucratic procedure designed to masquerade as an elections process that resulted in Putin prolonging his term for another number of years.

Some corrections:
In Russia: some awkward bureaucratic procedure designed to masquerade as an elections process that resulted in Putin prolonging his term for another number of years.
If you think the majority of the Russian population didn't vote for Putin, you don't understand anything about the issue.

If you think the majority of the Russian population didn't vote for Putin, you don't understand anything about the issue.
If you think that a political system being based on uncompetitive environment, state propaganda, and oppressive apparatus has any connection with an election process, then you don't understand anything about the issue.

Forum List

Back