Wal-Mart sued over denying health insurance to gay worker's wife

If auto insurers can deny coverage based on driving records, health care provisions should be subject to similar scrutiny, especially when the likelihood of HIV contraction is 300 times greater.

Wait a minute. Gay people don't have "wives". They have "partners".

Don't cheapen the term "wife" by associating perverse connotations with the word.

If auto insurers can deny coverage based on driving records, health care provisions should be subject to similar scrutiny, especially when the likelihood of HIV contraction is 300 times greater.

Untrue, of course. Married couples have little chance of contracting HIV.

In any event, WallyWorld broke the law. That's the bottom line to this case.

We should include ALL sexually transmitted diseases.

Let's also include DNA screenings.

Which insurance company do you work?

Untrue. "Married" or not, gays still stand the highest chance of contracting HIV or other diseases. In the book Sex in America: A Definitive Survey, by authors Michael, Gagnon, Laumann, and Kolata, a study of homosexual male couples was conducted by gay researchers.The couples who participated had been together between 1 and 37 years and the findings were as follows:

100% (all)
of the couples experienced infidelity in their relationship within the first 5 years.

Couples who remained together past the 10-year mark were able to do so only by accepting the painful reality of infidelity in their relationship

More than 85 percent of the couples reported that their greatest relationship problems center on issues related to outside relationships.

Data from the Gay/Lesbian Consumer Online Census also showed that only 29% of gay/lesbian relationships last more than 7 years.

A telephone survey conducted for Parade magazine also revealed what was described as a “magnum order” of difference in the lifetime rate of infidelity among heterosexual couples, as compared to the rate of infidelity among homosexual couples.

Based on statistics from this study, which were mention in Parade magazine's article by M. Clements, entitled “Sex in America Today: A New National Survey Reveals How our Attitudes are Changing,” (Parade, August 7, 1994, pp. 4–6.), researchers concluded:

". . . even "committed" homosexual relationships display a fundamental incapacity for the faithfulness and commitment that is axiomatic to the institution of marriage. ."

In a study of male homosexuality in Western Sexuality: Practice and Precept in Past and Present Times, M. Pollack found that "few homosexual relationships last longer than two years, with many men reporting hundreds of lifetime partners.” Pollack also concluded “Even in those homosexual relationships in which the partners consider themselves to be in a committed relationship, the meaning of ‘committed’ typically means something radically different than in heterosexual marriage.”

Monogamous couples have zero chance of contracting HIV/HPV, unless they go to a United Healthcare HMO Doctor in Vegas. Reusing Syringes Common Practice at Las Vegas Clinics

Untrue. "Married" or not, gays still stand the highest chance of contracting HIV or other diseases. In the book Sex in America: A Definitive Survey, by authors Michael, Gagnon, Laumann, and Kolata, a study of homosexual male couples was conducted by gay researchers.The couples who participated had been together between 1 and 37 years and the findings were as follows:

100% (all)
of the couples experienced infidelity in their relationship within the first 5 years.

Couples who remained together past the 10-year mark were able to do so only by accepting the painful reality of infidelity in their relationship

More than 85 percent of the couples reported that their greatest relationship problems center on issues related to outside relationships.

Data from the Gay/Lesbian Consumer Online Census also showed that only 29% of gay/lesbian relationships last more than 7 years.

A telephone survey conducted for Parade magazine also revealed what was described as a “magnum order” of difference in the lifetime rate of infidelity among heterosexual couples, as compared to the rate of infidelity among homosexual couples.

Based on statistics from this study, which were mention in Parade magazine's article by M. Clements, entitled “Sex in America Today: A New National Survey Reveals How our Attitudes are Changing,” (Parade, August 7, 1994, pp. 4–6.), researchers concluded:

". . . even "committed" homosexual relationships display a fundamental incapacity for the faithfulness and commitment that is axiomatic to the institution of marriage. ."

In a study of male homosexuality in Western Sexuality: Practice and Precept in Past and Present Times, M. Pollack found that "few homosexual relationships last longer than two years, with many men reporting hundreds of lifetime partners.” Pollack also concluded “Even in those homosexual relationships in which the partners consider themselves to be in a committed relationship, the meaning of ‘committed’ typically means something radically different than in heterosexual marriage.”

So it's a guy thing?

I have a thing about 'sagging earlobes' which is why I have Sugar babies.

Wal-Mart sued over denying health insurance to gay worker s wife - Yahoo Finance

LOL....Wal Mart deserves whatever it gets I find this hilarious.
Dollars to donuts says that that homo couple could have solicited any number of health insurance companies without any interference from Wal-Mart.

More dollars to donuts the idea of suing Walmart didn't come from the gay couple, but was thought up by a bunch of straight, white liberals.

They're always behind shit like this. The Ferguson riots? Guess who was behind them? The lawsuit against the Christian baker? The protests against Chik-Fil-A?

100% (all)

Not lesbians. Nice try.

Wal-Mart sued over denying health insurance to gay worker s wife - Yahoo Finance

Dollars to donuts says that that homo couple could have solicited any number of health insurance companies without any interference from Wal-Mart.

More dollars to donuts the idea of suing Walmart didn't come from the gay couple, but was thought up by a bunch of straight, white liberals.

They're always behind shit like this. The Ferguson riots? Guess who was behind them? The lawsuit against the Christian baker? The protests against Chik-Fil-A?
Gotta watch the way liberals and the media use the language. When they say that Wal-Mart denies health insurance to someone, they are lying.

Because people don't sue on their own behalf? Not our fault if you're the kind of guy who lets people roll over you all the time.

Thats the fault of the worker for working for Walmart. I avoid the stores at all costs. Do they even pay their employees? I would bet my life savings vs anyone they dont. The simple answer is DO NOT WORK THERE. Even if you are desperate. Not a chance.

Thats the fault of the worker for working for Walmart. I avoid the stores at all costs. Do they even pay their employees? I would bet my life savings vs anyone they dont. The simple answer is DO NOT WORK THERE. Even if you are desperate. Not a chance.
I'll take you up on that bet.

I could use another $20.

Because people don't sue on their own behalf? Not our fault if you're the kind of guy who lets people roll over you all the time.

Personally, I love Walmart. Where else can you go at 2:30 in the morning and buy ammunition, cigarettes, household items, and a whole array of the finest non-union goods this world has to offer?

All workers were upped to 9$ hour few months ago and 10$ come next February I believe

Forum List

Back