Wales quaify for the World Cup where we will play USA !!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
What a game to savour. First time in 64 years. Everyone in the pub is in tears we are so happy.

Come on then USA, lets be having you !!

What? Soccer? The only thing worse than men's soccer is women's soccer.
My Mrs. loves the shit.

She likes Liverpool, and will watch every game...like 70 of the damned things.

I can't take the rolling around, faking injury shit...every 5 GD minutes one of those guys is rolling around grabbing their leg or their face.

Five minutes later...right back up running around.

The most ridiculous damned sport on the planet.

There are only 3m of us. We had no right to beat Ukraine who have a population of 60m or the US where there are 300m plus 80 mil illegals.

But I think we will destroy you. Then we take on Iran.

Last edited:
But I think we will destroy you. Then we take on Iran.
Think again, Sir. I watched part of the Wales match today. I am glad they won and beat Ukraine. I also watched the USA take Morocco apart on Thursday evening and I’m wait I have for their match with Uruguay in a couple hours.

This US team has a rather large chip on its shoulder going into November for several reasons. To that end they’ve been pushing very hard to be ready for Qatar.

I see the USA and England advancing from the group.

Once again, what the hell are you talking about?
Soccer, Hop Sing...the thread is about the Welsh National Team making the WC finals.

It is a great achievement!

Especially considering that the Welsh are a backward, isolated people, with hair on the tops of their feet, and a language derived from a Tolkien novel.

Think again, Sir. I watched part of the Wales match today. I am glad they won and beat Ukraine. I also watched the USA take Morocco apart on Thursday evening and I’m wait I have for their match with Uruguay in a couple hours.

This US team has a rather large chip on its shoulder going into November for several reasons. To that end they’ve been pushing very hard to be ready for Qatar.

I see the USA and England advancing from the group.
If you beat England we will all be happy.

1654459773499.png

If you beat England we will all be happy.
I believe that could be one of the most interesting matches of the Group Stage. The outcome of that match will probably go a long way in determining the final table for Group B.

Even better, the US television announcers should be able to pronounce the names of at least English and Welsh players if not the Iranians.

Forum List

Back