Wales quaify for the World Cup where we will play USA !!

I believe that could be one of the most interesting matches of the Group Stage. The outcome of that match will probably go a long way in determining the final table for Group B.

Even better, the US television announcers should be able to pronounce the names of at least English and Welsh players if not the Iranians.
Too early to call. The conditions will help Iran and maybe the US as well. We dont have a big group of players so hoping they all keep fit for this.

Interesting fact - Wales have only qualified for finals on 3 occasions. And we have got out of the group every time..

Too early to call. The conditions will help Iran and maybe the US as well. We dont have a big group of players so hoping they all keep fit for this.
Pretty much the entire US team plays in MLS or internationally at this point. So do the English. Not sure with Wales or Iran.
Interesting fact - Wales have only qualified for finals on 3 occasions. And we have got out of the group every time..
Interesting. I looked it up… Wales and USA have only ever played twice. Friendlies in 2003 (US 2-0) and 2020 (0-0 draw). I think Wales might have caught a tough draw this time around. They drew two teams that have significant motivation and expectation to not just get out of the group, but go far in the Elimination Rounds.

Pretty much the entire US team plays in MLS or internationally at this point. So do the English. Not sure with Wales or Iran.

Interesting. I looked it up… Wales and USA have only ever played twice. Friendlies in 2003 (US 2-0) and 2020 (0-0 draw). I think Wales might have caught a tough draw this time around. They drew two teams that have significant motivation and expectation to not just get out of the group, but go far in the Elimination Rounds.
The 2004 game was an experimental side for us played in a furnace. US were far too strong.
The MLS is really working for the US now,

1654461313625.png

This is what you have to beat.

Soccer, Hop Sing...the thread is about the Welsh National Team making the WC finals.

It is a great achievement!

Especially considering that the Welsh are a backward, isolated people, with hair on the tops of their feet, and a language derived from a Tolkien novel.
I am not Asian, dumbass. And no one cares about soccer.

Gareth Bale is signing for Los Angeles FC. He will be able to study the American players before the World Cup.
He will be better off there playing in the sunshine than getting kicked around muddy fields in the UK.

Im supporting LA from now on..

Gareth Bale is signing for Los Angeles FC. He will be able to study the American players before the World Cup.
He will be better off there playing in the sunshine than getting kicked around muddy fields in the UK.

Im supporting LA from now on..

Number 3 is my favourite.

Forum List

Back