Walk Away founder refused service at store

‘Walk Away’ Founder Refused Service at Manhattan Electronics Store

Wow....dumbocrats just can't handle dissenting views or opinions!
But I thought #walkaway didn’t actually exist....

So confused....

It doesn't. It's just another right wing propaganda scheme.
This story clearly proves that isn’t the case.

Not only does it exist, but people now know of it throughout the country.
They’ve existed for years, bud. Log Cabin Republicans. They’re a battered wife, clinging to their GOP husband

Now he knows why walkaway is desperately needed. Democrats said it didn't exist, then they said it was from Russians. Both were lies. The fact is, like many gangs, and like islam, the democrats won't let someone merely walk away. It's for life. No conversion is permitted. You get out of the democrat party when you die.

Do you really believe that, or are you just so wrapped up in your rhetoric till you have to say such goofy shit?
As it turns out, no one is permitted to leave the democrat party. Much like gangs and just like islam, democrats will not accept apostacy.

So confused....

Nope. The guy is appearing on Fox and urging Democrats to leave their party. He's a republican. Only an idiot would fall for that crap, or perhaps, a republican.-----same thing

So confused....

Nope. The guy is appearing on Fox and urging Democrats to leave their party. He's a republican. Only an idiot would fall for that crap, or perhaps, a republican.-----same thing
He appeared all over the place, moron. He is the man of the hour. He voted for Hillary and cried on Election Day, and now he hates the Democrats.

He wants more people than just youtubers and political people on Facebook to hear his message.

Now he knows why walkaway is desperately needed. Democrats said it didn't exist, then they said it was from Russians. Both were lies. The fact is, like many gangs, and like islam, the democrats won't let someone merely walk away. It's for life. No conversion is permitted. You get out of the democrat party when you die.

Do you really believe that, or are you just so wrapped up in your rhetoric till you have to say such goofy shit?
As it turns out, no one is permitted to leave the democrat party. Much like gangs and just like islam, democrats will not accept apostacy.

Did Alex Jones tell you that?

So confused....

It’s gotta suck to see your own running from the beliefs you’ve been indoctrinated with. :)

So confused....

He appeared all over the place, moron. He is the man of the hour. He voted for Hillary and cried on Election Day, and now he hates the Democrats.

He wants more people than just youtubers and political people on Facebook to hear his message.

Just like those two black gals that rant all the time. They are all taking in a fortune in right wing money, but are only keeping the base entertained. I doubt any or the three have converted a single person.

So confused....

It’s gotta suck to see your own running from the beliefs you’ve been indoctrinated with. :)

I suppose that would be disheartening. I'll let you know if I run across that.

So confused....

Just like those two black gals that rant all the time. They are all taking in a fortune in right wing money, but are only keeping the base entertained. I doubt any or the three have converted a single person.
This woman is helping blacks understand why they should be fleeing the democrat plantation.....

So confused....

Diamond and Silk aren’t really trying to convert anyone the way that Brandon is.

Brandon doesn’t have his own show or blog because he is solely focused on talking with Democrats about why they should leave and listening to testimonials inspired by his movement.

Without immigration and dying elderly Republicans you would already be losing states entirely because of Brandon.

So confused....

I suppose that would be disheartening. I'll let you know if I run across that.
Like you can be trusted. lol

I stopped trusting democrats years ago.

For what it's worth, it was not the store itself, but one idiot employee.

For its part, the store in question has offered this statement:

The Adorama Management Team deeply regrets the incident involving an employee in our store. Please know this is not who we are, and does not reflect the position of our owners or other staff members. This is being taken seriously and is being addressed with the highest priority.

Yeah I saw that.....what caught my attention was there was no mention of him being fired.

Brandon doesn’t have his own show or blog because he is solely focused on talking with Democrats about why they should leave and listening to testimonials inspired by his movement.
brandon is a performer as a side kick..... he's looking for money, he's collected $15,ooo in his go fund me account so far, from right wingers like you, I suppose?

be careful of scam artists!

The Right’s New Viral Star Is ‘Red-Pilled’ Hair Stylist From New York

Two months ago, Brandon Straka was a New York hair stylist with $300 in his savings account and a struggling side job as a performance artist.

Now, thanks to his starring role in a video telling Democrats to ditch their party, he’s the head of a movement that’s been embraced by a wide swathe of the pro-Trump internet and earned him shout-outs from some of conservative media’s biggest names.

Brandon Straka’s fortunes started to turn in May, when he released a video chronicling his decision to leave the Democratic Party. In the video, Straka urged Democrats to “#WalkAway” from their party over issues like political correctness and left-wing “antifa” activists.

“Once upon a time, I was a liberal,” Straka says in the video, which details his path from the left to the right.

Straka’s video is filled with the kind of vague “free thinker” platitudes that have already been a hit with conservative college students, Kanye West, and fans of “intellectual dark web” figures like Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson. In his video, Straka says he became a Democrat because he’s gay, only to be turned off by attacks on free speech.

“If you’re a white person, you’re not supposed to talk,” Straka told The Daily Beast. “If you’re a man, you’re not supposed to talk.”

In other words: It’s exactly the kind of conversion narrative primed to go viral on the right. Straka’s video has earned nearly 2 million views on Facebook and YouTube, and scored him shout-outs from the likes of Fox News host Charles Payne, Trump superfan Bill Mitchell, Turning Point USA head Charlie Kirk, and Candace Owens, West’s guide to the right-wing internet.

The #WalkAway push has been written up on sites like Breitbart and The Gateway Pundit. On Facebook, hundreds of people have shared their own “#WalkAway” narratives.

As is common for political tags, Straka’s #WalkAway enjoyed a boost from fake accounts, identical astroturfed tweets, and a legion of bots. It’s not yet clear how big a role such accounts played in pushing the hashtag up Twitter’s trending chart. Over the weekend amateur tweet detectives zeroed in on one user purporting to be a Latino voter with her own jewelry design business, who’d chalked up thousands of retweets. The account was found to have a fake name and photo, and the web address of her ersatz jewelry business did not exist. By Monday afternoon Twitter had suspended the account.

Straka insists he isn’t receiving outside funding for his campaign, aside from a GoFundMe drive that’s received more than $15,000 so far. And he, obviously, is a real person. “I’m not a Russian bot,” Straka said. “I’m just a concerned individual.”

This isn’t the first time Straka has tried to get attention with his changing political convictions. In October 2017, Straka staged a “jukebox musical” called “RESIST: A Rock Revolution” that shares a lot in common with his viral #WalkAway video, albeit with far more jarring aesthetics.

Forum List

Back