Walker: I'd 'absolutely' nuke the filibuster to repeal Obamacare

Scott Walker is the man. We certainly don't F*ck around here in Wisconsin.

LOL That recall was hilarious, Walker stomped them

I still get a kick out of it. There is much butt hurtedness in Wisconsin to this very day.

Yeah, we know a couple that live in Madison, left loons, she is still wailing over it. I just smile

Unbelievable. It was like someone threw a snake in the monkey cage at the zoo. They tried unsuccessfully to recall him, then tried everything they could to find criminal charges. But they failed.

That's why I like him, out of all the candidates he's my first choice.
He has problems for Me. He isn't as conservative as I'd like, but I can overlook that.

For Me, the issue now is his willingness to stand for his principles in the face of the whining left-wing media.

Everyone should take the stand that a principled value is exactly that because you have considered the information and arrived at the conclusion that this is what is right; for you. This is as personal and intimate a thing a person can do in their belief system.

Any politician that backs away from that stand does not truly believe in their principle, and if they are willing to compromise a deeply held principle, then how can you trust them to live up to their word?

Him or Cruz would destroy libs.....only reason there are so many candidates....many of them losers to begin with.......

Pretty amazing just how much the right LOVES tough authoritarians and takes such joy in them harming American citizens.

But the ultimate of amazing is they don't see who and what they are...
Assigning intent to those you disagree with invalidates your entire response to those who support an issue.

Simply because YOU think it causes harm does not mean it equates to reality.

It kinda looks like Walker is fading in the polls anyway, I think he's mostly done.

Given that the Republicans are expecting to lose the senate in 2016, I don't think you'll see them nuking the filibuster.

And yes, we know why conservatives love Walker. It's the corruption. Extreme conservatives consider corruption to be a resume builder, along with abject failure, and Walker has both on his record.

Given that the Republicans are expecting to lose the senate in 2016, I don't think you'll see them nuking the filibuster.

And yes, we know why conservatives love Walker. It's the corruption. Extreme conservatives consider corruption to be a resume builder, along with abject failure, and Walker has both on his record.
Assigning intent to those you disagree with invalidates your entire response to those who support an issue.

Who said they expected to lose the Senate? Stop making shit up

Do you see them making any moves to nuke the filibuster?

No?

Figure it out. You think Republicans are forgoing it out of the goodness of their hearts?

Pretty amazing just how much the right LOVES tough authoritarians and takes such joy in them harming American citizens.

Look who in the hell is talking after we suffered under Obungles

No one is 'suffering' because of the Affordable Care Act...

The American healthcare system was a disgraceful mess before Obamacare, leaving growing numbers of people uncovered in a system of unchecked and runaway wasteful costs. Since Obamacare was passed the standard has changed and we are moving toward humane universal coverage, like every other advanced nation. And the costs and delivery systems are finally subject to at least the beginnings of a discussion about costs and results. Sanity and humanity prevailed, for once.

Now you may return to the endless river of disingenuous carping.

The American healthcare system was a disgraceful mess before Obamacare, leaving growing numbers of people uncovered in a system of unchecked and runaway wasteful costs. Since Obamacare was passed the standard has changed and we are moving toward humane universal coverage, like every other advanced nation. And the costs and delivery systems are finally subject to at least the beginnings of a discussion about costs and results. Sanity and humanity prevailed, for once.

We're doing none of that. But you believe what you want.

I disagree but it's a waste of time to explain it to a Kool Aid drinking Obamabot....such as yourself

I am not assigning 'intent'. I am honestly reporting the joy you right wing turds post. And YES, there has been harm to fellow Americans.

I am not assigning 'intent'. I am honestly reporting the joy you right wing turds post. And YES, there has been harm to fellow Americans.
Since I and every conservative gets no joy from the pain of others, this tells Me that you are assigning intent because you fear that someone is disagreeing with you.

BTW...it also makes you dishonest.

We're doing none of that. But you believe what you want.

REALLY? Go back and READ what you and people like Galt posted...teeth kicking, making people bleed from the ears, butt hurting

Forum List

Back