WalMart - Always Evil.....Always

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I stopped shopping HellMart (WalMart) when Sam Walton died. Sam Walton wanted a store that was ran by Americans, that bought American made products to sell to Americans. When he died, that all died with him, as his demonic kids sold out to China as fast as they could!! So much for daddies dreams.

Walmart tried for decades to use their money and power to coerce politicians to pass laws to abolish overtime wages in favor of just paying standard wages. They also tried for decades to get healthcare benefits for employees abolished. They also tried getting many other federal laws cut in favor of the company, but fucking over the employees. Luckily, politicians wouldn't even listen to them.

1647153715331.png

1647154140073.png

I stopped shopping HellMart (WalMart) when Sam Walton died. Sam Walton wanted a store that was ran by Americans, that bought American made products to sell to Americans. When he died, that all died with him, as his demonic kids sold out to China as fast as they could!! So much for daddies dreams.

Walmart tried for decades to use their money and power to coerce politicians to pass laws to abolish overtime wages in favor of just paying standard wages. They also tried for decades to get healthcare benefits for employees abolished. They also tried getting many other federal laws cut in favor of the company, but fucking over the employees. Luckily, politicians wouldn't even listen to them.

View attachment 614906

View attachment 614908
I stopped shopping HellMart (WalMart) when Sam Walton died. Sam Walton wanted a store that was ran by Americans, that bought American made products to sell to Americans

Then that wouold have been never since Sam imported stuff from Soviet satellite states and SE Asia to sell in his stores.

In 1986 I moved to Rogers, Arkansas, and got a job in Bentonville, Ar at Walmart warehouse number four, we were told that we would get forty hours a week if we signed a statement that we would not try to organize labor representation for workers, six months later in the late fall we were asked to take a voluntary leave, those that didn't had their hours cut in half to twenty hours a week. You can't trust rich people and Sam Walton is just another rich bastard you couldn't trust to keep their word. I left Walmart without notice and got another full-time job.

View attachment 614906

View attachment 614908
Unfortunately, Walmart may just be the only grocery store in 50 miles.

All they would have to do then, is get rid of the "in network" and "out of network" categories.
I believe that would be the best way to weed out of lot of these lazy or bad doctors and crappy nurses and such they may keep around.

One can spend years finding a decent doctor the way things are now. Fortunately they finally got a few decent ones near us. Took years to do though and not sure how long they will last if the old regime ones get wind that their money train of crappy service and all is about to end.

I believe that would be the best way to weed out of lot of these lazy or bad doctors and crappy nurses and such they may keep around.

One can spend years finding a decent doctor the way things are now. Fortunately they finally got a few decent ones near us. Took years to do though and not sure how long they will last if the old regime ones get wind that their money train of crappy service and all is about to end.

Yeah, finding a good doctor is like finding a good mechanic.
It's extremely difficult, but I stick with them when I do.

My doctor of 10+ years moved from open practice to concierge practice, which I cannot afford. I have a secondary doctor which I used when my main doctor was out or on vacation, so he's my main doctor now. Not as great my other doctor, but he's still good.

Walmart stores offer products we need at decent prices and good wages to local people. What's not to like? If you are concerned with China you might investigate the Biden administration.

^^^ I second what you say here. Sadly, a boycott for whatever reason may be easier said than done when looking at a picture in its entirety. Some people may not have another store to do their business with when buying certain things, especially if enough money is not always there for them either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 614906

View attachment 614908
Why are you posting ancient links?

You do know walmart is starting people off now at $15 an hour?

Hate Walmart if you want but some of those reasons were BS. Walmart is the biggest employer in the US so citing how many lawsuits are outstanding is not necessarily an indicator of evilness.

Companies will always advocate for profits over people. Getting mad about it is like getting mad at a wolf for eating cute bunnies. That’s why we need government regulations around healthcare, overtime, and worker safety that right wingers seem to hate.

Forum List

Back