Walmart Hostage Taker Mohammad Moghaddam Killed

Why do Leftists always jump to attention to cover for terrorists?? It doesn't matter who it is, how many people they've slaughterd- the left ALWAYS defends Islamic radicals.

The leftists that will call this workplace violence or say they want to wait for all the detail are the same ones that if it were a Christian would have already determined it was based on his/her religious beliefs.

Somali Mohammad Moghaddam hostage taker killed.
Was it work place violence?

Mohammad Moghaddam: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Obama referred to the San Bernardino massacre as workplace violence, pretty disgusting the way the Leftists struggle to refer to this sort of thing as terrorist attacks committed by Radical Muslims.

The Orlando nightclub massacre was blamed on the GUN, if only these people couldn't get hold of GUNS, um, he was also wearing a suicide vest, probably in case the gun jammed, he then would have just blown himself up, the latter would have resulted in even more carnage.

Obama referred to the San Bernardino massacre as workplace violence,

Right

everyone that decides to go postal at work takes their spouse for backup.

:bs1:
going "postal" was kinda 1980's Will....come into the new century....in the last 30 years there have been way more shootings at other places than the PO....

It's still a term for workplace violence.

and a poor deflection
even though it was proven that other work places have had more shootings,like schools...and i can give a fuck about "deflections"....you call it a deflection,i call it a correction...

Name is Mohammad, and he's from Somalia. Color me shocked !
Workplace shooting! Workplace shooting!! Has nothing to do with his religion or his citizenship status!!! Those people aren't dangerous, they make great nannies! Cuz the Crusades!!!!

Why do Leftists always jump to attention to cover for terrorists?? It doesn't matter who it is, how many people they've slaughterd- the left ALWAYS defends Islamic radicals.

Believe me, if it's a conservative American, they will trip over themselves racing to their computers to announce a terrorist attack has occurred.

Why do they do this ?
It's simple really, they do not love America, they hate capitalism, they hate the dominant American culture.
Because of this, they are quick to point fingers anytime something bad has happened and it's the fault of the dominant American culture, and at the same time they are quick to defend anything including religion that is counter to that dominant American culture.

Obama referred to the San Bernardino massacre as workplace violence, pretty disgusting the way the Leftists struggle to refer to this sort of thing as terrorist attacks committed by Radical Muslims.

The Orlando nightclub massacre was blamed on the GUN, if only these people couldn't get hold of GUNS, um, he was also wearing a suicide vest, probably in case the gun jammed, he then would have just blown himself up, the latter would have resulted in even more carnage.

Right

going "postal" was kinda 1980's Will....come into the new century....in the last 30 years there have been way more shootings at other places than the PO....

and a poor deflection
even though it was proven that other work places have had more shootings,like schools...and i can give a fuck about "deflections"....you call it a deflection,i call it a correction...

Yawn...

the deflection was from the topic, to the word I used to describe workplace violence.

and you're being silly as hell about the term postal.

You knew the word, knew what it referred to...

You want to be 'PC', go ahead, but don't try to correct me using it.

I'm not, nor do I have any desire to be, PC

Hey you stupid fucks that feel the need to take hostages and the like...

Do you mind using a knife for a change???

Gun ownership is taking it in the shorts lately!

Go buy you a huge Bowie Knife! Now you can go out and act a fool and not screw with the 2nd amendment.

Thank you.

Go buy you a huge Bowie Knife! Now you can go out and act a fool and not screw with the 2nd amendment.

Thank you.
C'mon dude, with the name HUGGY you cannot be an adult to be involved in an adult conversation. :badgrin:

Thank you.
C'mon dude, with the name HUGGY you cannot be an adult to be involved in an adult conversation. :badgrin:

I'm trying to find a pleasant way to tell you to go fuck yourself. How am I doing?

Thank you.

I'm trying to find a pleasant way to tell you to go fuck yourself. How am I doing?
You are doing great HUGGY.... I fucking cannot control my laughing.... WTF, dude???? You cannot be serious....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thank you.
The one in France today did.

Maybe Harry works for the post office and can't stand that comparison?

Right

and a poor deflection

Yawn...

the deflection was from the topic, to the word I used to describe workplace violence.

and you're being silly as hell about the term postal.

You knew the word, knew what it referred to...

You want to be 'PC', go ahead, but don't try to correct me using it.

I'm not, nor do I have any desire to be, PC

You muslim hating people are trying your best to marginalize these people. The guy got pissed, the mass shooter had homosexual issues, the couple in Ca. hated americans.....these people have the same exact emotional issues as a McViegh, and all these home grown killers we have in this country. In short...THEIR EVIL JUST LIKE WE ALL ARE, DUH!!

Wonder why obamaturd hasn't called the gov. Of Fla and offered support? Or did I miss the news that he has called?

Seriously. First show me where I have ever stated I hate all muslims? I would expect nothing less from you, tigerred. You wish to bury your head in the sand, have at it. I don't. Maybe if it hits close to home for you, God forbid, you would then decide to remove it .

You muslim hating people are trying your best to marginalize these people. The guy got pissed, the mass shooter had homosexual issues, the couple in Ca. hated americans.....these people have the same exact emotional issues as a McViegh, and all these home grown killers we have in this country. In short...THEIR EVIL JUST LIKE WE ALL ARE, DUH!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back