Walmart Hostage Taker Mohammad Moghaddam Killed

Obama referred to the San Bernardino massacre as workplace violence, pretty disgusting the way the Leftists struggle to refer to this sort of thing as terrorist attacks committed by Radical Muslims.

The Orlando nightclub massacre was blamed on the GUN, if only these people couldn't get hold of GUNS, um, he was also wearing a suicide vest, probably in case the gun jammed, he then would have just blown himself up, the latter would have resulted in even more carnage.

Obama referred to the San Bernardino massacre as workplace violence,

Right

everyone that decides to go postal at work takes their spouse for backup.

:bs1:
going "postal" was kinda 1980's Will....come into the new century....in the last 30 years there have been way more shootings at other places than the PO....

It's still a term for workplace violence.

and a poor deflection
even though it was proven that other work places have had more shootings,like schools...and i can give a fuck about "deflections"....you call it a deflection,i call it a correction...

Yawn...

the deflection was from the topic, to the word I used to describe workplace violence.

and you're being silly as hell about the term postal.

You knew the word, knew what it referred to...

You want to be 'PC', go ahead, but don't try to correct me using it.

I'm not, nor do I have any desire to be, PC
using the term is "PC"?...its more like being outdated....and ill fucking correct you anytime i want....like i just did.....

Whether it's workplace violence or something else, the public will see Mohammed, Somalia and not listen to the next word.

Somali Mohammad Moghaddam hostage taker killed.
Was it work place violence?

Mohammad Moghaddam: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Obama referred to the San Bernardino massacre as workplace violence, pretty disgusting the way the Leftists struggle to refer to this sort of thing as terrorist attacks committed by Radical Muslims.

The Orlando nightclub massacre was blamed on the GUN, if only these people couldn't get hold of GUNS, um, he was also wearing a suicide vest, probably in case the gun jammed, he then would have just blown himself up, the latter would have resulted in even more carnage.

Foot Hood was workplace violence too.

Of course 9/11 was a simple Man-Made Disaster...

Let's see. His name was Mohammad and he was from Iran. I know they consider themselves to be Persian and speak Farsi and not Arabic. But, excuse me if I'm confused. Aren't almost all Iranians Shi-i Muslims?

Hmmm, makes one wonder, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back