Walmart manager in Chesapeake VA shoots employees

Of course not.
But, if a person is a danger to himself and/or others, it makes more sense to lock him up than just take his guns.
Supporters of red flag laws will, almost to a man, disagree.
Speaks volumes.
Who determines that he or she is a anger to themselves of others? If that is determined, they should be confined to a mental health facility and not a jail cell!

Who determines that he or she is a anger to themselves of others? If that is determined, they should be confined to a mental health facility and not a jail cell!
Where you lock them up does not really matter -- the person, not the firearm is the threat; removing the firearm leaves the threat in place.
Supporters of red flag laws will, almost to a man, disagree.
Speaks volumes.

That is the picture of the night manager that the eyewitnesses identified as being the shooter.
these black Kanye loving conservatives are crazy. they hate Jews and Democrats now.

Um Louisiana is a blue state.

What I do find interesting is that the highest per capita murder rates seem to correspond with the highest per capita population of black people. In fact, MS is the highest population of blacks in the nation.

Is it just me or do those two lists look quite similar?
Not sure. The point is however, that red states have higher murder rates.

these black Kanye loving conservatives are crazy. they hate Jews and Democrats now.
I am a hardcore Conservative and I could care less about Kanye. Just barely even know who he is. I have nothing against Jews but I do despise Democrats.

So you got 1/3 right.

But red states generally have higher murder rates per Capita but you loons ignore those.

The fact that a state's red has nothing to do with the murder rate. That's because even red states have "blue" cities ran by Democrat Mayors, city councils, and police chiefs.

And if you subtract the number of homicides in those Democrat-ran cities, the entire state's murder rate drops significantly.

But red states generally have higher murder rates per Capita but you loons ignore those.

Wrong.....I haven't seen you before so I will just go with the idea that you don't understand certain facts about the murder rate...

Red States have blue cities that drive up the murder rate......the worst cities in the country for violent crime and murder are almost all democrat party controlled cities.........

In February 2022, CBS News published a report about cities with the highest homicide rate, "Murder map: Deadliest U.S. cities." Of the top 10 deadliest cities in the country, all of them are cities with Democratic mayors. Moreover, of the 65 cities on this list with the highest murder rates, the overwhelming majority had Democratic mayors. And, to quote Clinton, "that's just a fact."
----
On Nov. 4, the Heritage Foundation released a study showing that "high-crime counties are governed largely by Democrats." It revealed that of the 30 cities with the highest murder rates in the country, 27 have Democratic mayors. Furthermore, of those 27 cities, nearly half (14) have radical left-wing prosecutors funded or inspired by affluent billionaire and leftist political activist George Soros and the Open Society Foundation.
"The high murder rate is almost exclusively cabined in cities run by Democrats and with Democrat district attorneys, many of whom are Soros bought-and-paid-for rogue prosecutors or inspired by Soros, groups like the egregiously misnamed Fair and Just Prosecution and other battering rams of the movement," the authors of the study stated.

Don't believe Democrats' lies — blue cities, not red states, have the violent crime problem
=======

From poster, Toobfreak.

I chose 58 cities as that was the largest number I could fit on a page. I then went through each city one by one to look up the major of every city. Aside from the fact that you can forget finding any pattern of cities in "red" states being the most with the highest crime as the idiot Marc tries to claim, but I went down the list marking all the mayors of the highest crimes cities in America in BRIGHT RED who were DEMOCRATS.

Look at what I found:

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 7.02.25 PM.png

Every city above in red is RUN BY A DEMOCRAT!

Murder map: Deadliest U.S. cities

And as I pointed out….now that the shooter is a black male this story is over…and he didnt even have the common courtesy to use an AR-15….

The anti-gun fanatics are
sad…..their Colorado shooter is non-binary, not a republican, now this guy is a black guy

Not a good day for
gun control fanatics

And possibly gay. With no prior criminal record.
In his warped gay mind, did he off fellow employees as a payback to the Club Q shooting??
It's a possibility due to initial liberal media disinfo over that shooting!
But we'll never know as he offed himself.

This holiday, it be bloody.

The fact that a state's red has nothing to do with the murder rate. That's because even red states have "blue" cities ran by Democrat Mayors, city councils, and police chiefs.

So do blue states so it equals out.

And if you subtract the number of homicides in those Democrat-ran cities, the entire state's murder rate drops significantly.
Of course it does. They are cities. There are more people.

So do blue states so it equals out.

Of course it does. They are cities. There are more people.

So then we can agree that most homicides take place in Democrat-ran shithole cities, inhabited primarily by Blacks.

Good. You're making progress here. :laughing0301:

Not sure. The point is however, that red states have higher murder rates.

Oh I'm very sure.

Blacks are by far the most violent race. 7% of the US population is black male yet they commit 50% of all violent crime. So it would make sense that states with high numbers of black people would have high murder rates.

It's not the republicans fault. It's the citizens of the states, who are OVERWHELMINGLY black. And since police are scared to death to arrest a black man in fear of him yelling "racism" and becoming the next George Floyd, they don't want to go near these violent negros.

I was shot by a black male in Mississippi.

Mic Drop.

Forum List

Back