Walmart taking down 9/11-themed soda display after backlash

PANAMA CITY, Fla. — People are furious after pictures of a Florida Walmart’s 9/11-themed Coke display began to circulate on Twitter Tuesday afternoon.

A Walmart’s 9/11 Coke display sparks outrage

Is this something to be furious over? Bad taste maybe? I guess I'll admit I'm not sure what the outage is for.

Thoughts?
15yrs, we should remember and honor, even with a coke, what took place.
We are still taught to remember the alamo and pearl harbor, d-day, etc.

we have memorials, coins, clocks and assorted commemorative, why not a coke display?

PANAMA CITY, Fla. — People are furious after pictures of a Florida Walmart’s 9/11-themed Coke display began to circulate on Twitter Tuesday afternoon.

Is this something to be furious over? Bad taste maybe? I guess I'll admit I'm not sure what the outage is for.

Thoughts?

we have memorials, coins, clocks and assorted commemorative, why not a coke display?

Thoughts?

Great commercial.

Thoughts?

Great commercial.

that's why I did not like the COKE 9-11-01 poster ------the
SONG POPPED INTO MY HEAD

Whiny special snowflakes are butt hurt over this? Imagine that!

He told BuzzFeed News that: “We stopped and stared at it like, oh my God. Nobody seemed to be noticing it, it wasn’t very crowded, and I got the feeling that it had just been assembled. So we took some pics and went on our way.”

His tweet has been retweeted over 2,500 times.

Many were not happy.

Walmart taking down 9/11-themed soda display after backlash
If libs had their way. No one would ever be allowed to talk about 9/11. Period.

Forum List

Back