Walz to release Hell on Earth if elected

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This is disturbing, a fact that should really give libs pause before casting a vote for this extremist.

Be not misinformed, this is bad news for the nation as well as the world if this nutcase is allowed to rule.

i'm sorry you will have to translate. i do not speak hyperbole.

"hell on earth" comes in november, all right. and trump - hell is coming for you.

This is disturbing, a fact that should really give libs pause before casting a vote for this extremist.

Be not misinformed, this is bad news for the nation as well as the world if this nutcase is allowed to rule.

Totally Unhinged and Weirdly Weird!

Lotta unleashing going on it seems.

Trump said this last Saturday:

• "Former President Trump vowed to “unleash hell” at his rally Saturday in Atlanta, targeting his new opponent, Vice President Harris, just days after thousands rallied for her in Georgia.
    “24 HOURS UNTIL WE UNLEASH HELL,” began Trump’s campaign email sent Friday afternoon. “At this time tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s worst nightmares come true.”

And then today Trump says this about Governor Walsh ---

• "He’ll unleash HELL ON EARTH"

Umm, don't such proclamations come across as a bit shrill and screechy to you too?

But then, there is the perspective that Don Trump has inside information about "Hell". After all, he says he can unleash it himself.
And then knows enough to assert the Governor can too.

WTH!?
Why all this caterwauling about this so-called "Hell"?

i'm sorry you will have to translate. i do not speak hyperbole.

"hell on earth" comes in november, all right. and trump - hell is coming for you.
reading that back i want that to sound more like chief dan george in outlaw josie wales. must re watch that was a good scene. something like "don't watch granny, hell is coming to texas." as eastwood rides out of the sun and fills the valley with lead.

Forum List

Back