Walzing to victory- The coach v the couch: key takeaways from the first Harris-Walz rally

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its hard to describe the feeling of relief around the world that evil has been defeated.
The GOP is in disarray and this coalition of the wierd is struggling to make a coherent argument. They are anti abortion but dont really want to talk about it. They are "pro life" but oppose IVF. They fain concern about immigration buut blovk legislation to sort it.

The root of all their confusion is of course trumpy. It is a reflection of the shit swirling round his brain.

The GOP has a question for itself in the post trump world. Does it continue down the path of incoherence or does it reform as a serious political party.

I think we probably know the answer to that.

Its hard to describe the feeling of relief around the world that evil has been defeated.
The GOP is in disarray and this coalition of the weird is struggling to make a coherent argument. They are anti abortion but dont really want to talk about it. They are "pro life" but oppose IVF. They fain concern about immigration buut blovk legislation to sort it.
The root of all their confusion is of course trumpy. It is a reflection of the shit swirling round his brain.
The GOP has a question for itself in the post trump world. Does it continue down the path of incoherence or does it reform as a serious political party. I think we probably know the answer to that.
When Kamala and Tampon schedule their debates the "commie" party is over.

Is this really the best slogan that the shitlibs can come up with?

dumb-people1.jpg

The GOP is in disarray and this coalition of the wierd is struggling to make a coherent argument. They are anti abortion but dont really want to talk about it. They are "pro life" but oppose IVF. They fain concern about immigration buut blovk legislation to sort it.

The GOP has a question for itself in the post trump world. Does it continue down the path of incoherence or does it reform as a serious political party.

Careful what you wish for. Your type have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years. Remember the 1970s when Britain enjoyed the second largest economy on earth? Perhaps you have never stopped to consider why this is the case.

Is it because we hate fascist authoritarians maybe ?

This is the problem with your type, and I don't want to denigrate those of your type who actually know what is going on beyond the buzzwords their superiors might throw around.

Here, from a British source. I found all of this well before the current article:

Tim Walz's deep links to China: Kamala's VP pick taught and went on honeymoon in the country... and oversaw a scholarship program funded by Beijing

In the 1990s the couple set up a business which took high school students to China every summer for around a decade.

Walz has been to China dozens of times, including on trade missions, and has called his experiences there 'amazing'.

His admiration for the country opens the door for him to be attacked by Donald Trump and Republicans as the U.S, and China enter a period of increasing economic and military rivalry.

This is the problem with your type, and I don't want to denigrate those of your type who actually know what is going on beyond the buzzwords their superiors might throw around.

Here, from a British source. I found all of this well before the current article:

Tim Walz's deep links to China: Kamala's VP pick taught and went on honeymoon in the country... and oversaw a scholarship program funded by Beijing

In the 1990s the couple set up a business which took high school students to China every summer for around a decade.

Walz has been to China dozens of times, including on trade missions, and has called his experiences there 'amazing'.

His admiration for the country opens the door for him to be attacked by Donald Trump and Republicans as the U.S, and China enter a period of increasing economic and military rivalry.

A different take on Walz and China.

A different take on Walz and China.

That's even worse considering his past affection and business dealings with them, you realize that right?

When a guy expresses love for a country but through his ACTIONS, sends them jobs and coordinates business with them, sends them manufacturing jobs etc and then is verbally critical of them when it is political expedient, you may ask yourself "why"?

I don't know who is working intelligence today but one of my biggest critiques having read dozens of books at a much earlier time in my life and lately just watching numerous videos, is that often can't see beyond the distance of their own hand. There are long games that are played and America needs to understand these long games if they wish to win.

Your ridiculous hatred and fear of China is illogical.

Why do many in the west think American hegemony is the only solution and it must destroy any nation who opposes it? You’re unknowingly supporting the death of the American Empire. We’re watching it occur right now, because neocons like you insist on American hegemony.

China needn’t be our enemy.

Your ridiculous hatred and fear of China is illogical.

Why do many in west think American hegemony is the only solution and it must destroy any nation who opposes it? You’re unknowingly supporting the death of the American Empire. We’re watching occur right now, because neocons like you insist on American hegemony.

China needn’t be our enemy.

Im not a neocon so put your political labels to rest.

You forget how aggressively China was acting when no one opposed them. When America was silent, China made it their rule to destroy anyone who opposed them, mocked their politicians etc.

Banning Top Gun II because of a Taiwan patch? Forcing a major studio to take a major movie remake of Red Dawn that had the Chinese invading American and replacing them with North Korea LOL. Right, that makes sense.

They had fierce and rabid pro-China communists who called out the U.S with rage. It wasn't until they started to lose support around the globe that they turned to a softer tone. To keep certain Americans soft and fluffy. Nice and easy boys, we will take our time and with a smile take Taiwan and a chain of islands.

Their navy is larger than the U.S today. Where will it be in a couple of years? Americans take for granted their once unchallenged military might. There are new cooalitions around the globe and combined they are a major danger.

The CCP don't fear their citizens. A government that doesn't fear their citizens will inevitably do whatever they want, to whomever they want.

That's even worse considering his past affection and business dealings with them, you realize that right?

No, it is not. China is our rival, not our enemy.

Our economies are tied together and will be for the foreseeable future.

When a guy expresses love for a country but through his ACTIONS, sends them jobs and coordinates business with them, sends them manufacturing jobs etc and then is verbally critical of them when it is political expedient, you may ask yourself "why"?

The Govt does not send job anywhere, only private business can do that. And we the people supported it by buying the products.

I don't know who is working intelligence today but one of my biggest critiques having read dozens of books at a much earlier time in my life and lately just watching numerous videos, is that often can't see beyond the distance of their own hand. There are long games that are played and America needs to understand these long games if they wish to win.

America can no longer play the long game due to the political divisions on our country. No policy, treaty, agreement or plan is safe beyond a 4 year window.

Even if we could, we are stupid. We will happily spend trillions in the middle east with nothing to show for it, and then whine when China gains influence in Latin and South America while we have been ignoring those area

Im not a neocon so put your political labels to rest.

You forget how aggressively China was acting when no one opposed them. When America was silent, China made it their rule to destroy anyone who opposed them, mocked their politicians etc.

Banning Top Gun II because of a Taiwan patch? Forcing a major studio to take a major movie remake of Red Dawn that had the Chinese invading American and replacing them with North Korea LOL. Right, that makes sense.

They had fierce and rabid pro-China communists who called out the U.S with rage. It wasn't until they started to lose support around the globe that they turned to a softer tone. To keep certain Americans soft and fluffy. Nice and easy boys, we will take our time and with a smile take Taiwan and a chain of islands.

Their navy is larger than the U.S today. Where will it be in a couple of years? Americans take for granted their once unchallenged military might. There are new cooalitions around the globe and combined they are a major danger.

The CCP don't fear their citizens. A government that doesn't fear their citizens will inevitably do whatever they want, to whomever they want.
First, you’re a neocon in my book. Constantly pushing for confrontation with China certainly fits the neocon label.

Second, tell me again how many wars and coups has China committed since WWII? Now compare that number to the US. What does this means to you?

China hasn’t surrounded the US with military bases and a huge navy, have they? The US has done this to China. Does this mean anything to you?

China is an economic powerhouse and if the criminals running the US government (Neocons) continue confrontation, they will easily surpass the US military in capabilities. So, let’s just be friends with China.

You like to condemn China for its tyrannical actions, while ignoring the equally tyrannical actions of the US and your own country.

First, you’re a neocon in my book. Constantly pushing for confrontation with China certainly fits the neocon label.

Second, tell me again how many wars and coups has China committed since WWII? Now compare that number to the US. What does this means to you?

China hasn’t surrounded the US with military bases and a huge navy, have they? The US has done this to China. Does this mean anything to you?

China is an economic powerhouse and if the criminals running the US government (Neocons) continue confrontation, they will easily surpass the US military in capabilities. So, let’s just be friends with China.

You like to condemn China for its tyrannical actions, while ignoring the equally tyrannical actions of the US and your own country.

Ask India about Chinas military.

A quite refresher for you:

1. China has significantly increased its presence and assertiveness in the South China Sea, a region that is strategically important and rich in resources. China claims a vast majority of the South China Sea, marked by the so-called "Nine-Dash Line."

This has led to the construction of artificial islands, military installations, and increased naval patrols. China’s actions have been met with resistance from neighboring countries like Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, and Taiwan, and have raised concerns among international stakeholders, particularly the United States.

2. East China Sea: China has also been involved in territorial disputes in the East China Sea, particularly concerning the Senkaku Islands (called Diaoyu Islands in China), which are administratively controlled by Japan but claimed by China. China has ramped up its maritime patrols and engaged in confrontational tactics to assert its claims over these islands.

3 Border Disputes with India: On land, China has had ongoing border disputes with India, particularly in the regions of Aksai Chin (administered by China but claimed by India. This has lead to deaths on both sides, do you recall?

4. Belt and Road Initiative (BRI): While not purely territorial in nature, China's Belt and Road Initiative has significant geopolitical implications. Including long term, into obtaining foreign state run land and assets.

Do you know the consequences in some cases when the debtor nation defaults on their loans?

5. Expansion into Tibetan Regions: In Tibet and Xinjiang, the Chinese government has implemented policies that emphasize cultural assimilation, infrastructure development, and settlement of Han Chinese populations, which alters the demographic and cultural landscape of these regions.

6. China's approach towards Taiwan and Hong Kong also reflects its territorial ambitions. In Hong Kong, following the 2019 protests, China has applied more stringent control through the National Security Law, effectively reshaping the territory’s autonomy.

Now, take some of these expansionary objectives which are FAR more expansionary than America, right? FAR more expansionary than the U.S in both territory and control.

You couple the above with Chinas record expansion of their military, especially their navy which is primarily to help with offensive objectives, not defensive objectives which the army expansion would provide.

Wake up please, WWIII is far closer than you think. We had better win when it occurs.

Last edited:

When it was looking like Trump was gonna win by a landslide the markets were doing great.

Now that it appears like the laughing Hyena and Tampon Tim might have chance, the markets have a thousand point correction and unemployment jumps a full percentage point.

Whenever the threat of communism comes to the world's largest economy the rest of the world is bracing for a massive depression.

Forum List

Back