Want to Know Why There's Homelessness On the Left Coast?

Portland looks like a nice place for the homeless, but if I was advising this dame, I'd suggest Californy is the place she oughta be.

Los Angeles has a lot of rich people with change to spare as well as a lot milder climate than Oregon.

Portland looks like a nice place for the homeless, but if I was advising this dame, I'd suggest Californy is the place she oughta be.

Los Angeles has a lot of rich people with change to spare as well as a lot milder climate than Oregon.
I bet she vacations in Southern California in the winter. That's what I'd do

IDK, They seem to like the freezing temps. Spokane has Camp Dope and the city council and state legislature and governor spend about 22 hours a day thinking up new ways to spend taxpayer $$$ on them. Ran the sheriff right into retirement when he tried to get rid of Camp Dope.

Maybe there's a warmer place we could send them, like maybe Gitmo?

Pwahaha! It freezes there. Have fun!
It can't be all sunshine and roses, I'll tell you that!

The French used to power jet wash them early a.m as they lay there , load them into the meat wagon and throw them in the slammer .
They may still do.
More plusses than minuses imo .

I spent a whopping 11 yrs in Oregon

The attiude of zoning commissars in California is: "It is better that you live in your car or under a bridge than live in a house we do not approve of."

Forum List

Back