The Supreme Court case that could turn homelessness into a crime

do you have anything to say about what dr phil said ir are you trolling again??

I just like to understand where arguments and positions come from. Being that Dr Phil is a judgmental condescending prick, it would help me understand where one is coming from if they said they were a fan.

I just like to understand where arguments and positions come from. Being that Dr Phil is a judgmental condescending prick, it would help me understand where one is coming from if they said they were a fan.
He might be a prick, I don't know the man, but it's obvious where his position came from....watch the video, the numbers don't lie.

He might be a prick, I don't know the man, but it's obvious where his position came from....watch the video, the numbers don't lie.

His show is scripted and fake so you can't take anything from it. It's Big Time Wrestling for the talk show fans.

His show is scripted and fake so you can't take anything from it. It's Big Time Wrestling for the talk show fans.
Ok, what about the data he used in the clip provided? It appears from your post you didn't actually see the clip, that or you are simply deflecting and ignoring the facts

Ok, what about the data he used in the clip provided? It appears from your post you didn't actually see the clip, that or you are simply deflecting and ignoring the facts

I saw the clip. There is no verification of where he got his info. Again, it's all scripted so he can feel superior to others. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back