Want to learn how Obama operates

Chicago is 100% corrupt.

Is it any wonder that Obama presides over the most corrupt administration in history?

Once again, Obama never was part of the Chicago machine. Chicago politics and Illinois state politics are intertwined to a degree, but for the most part Chicago operates as its own entity almost completely outside the scope of state government. Obama never was directly involved in city politics. I guess you would have to have lived there or live there now to understand.

He would not have made to the state legisture or Congress without their consent at least.
True Obama was never on the BOard of Alderman, but has a close relatonship with the Daley's and his former CHief of staff is now Mayor.

Try again.

It is best to ignore the reactionary far right response here from now on.

They don't embrace American values, and they love Putin and Russia.

What's the old saying; your enemy's enemy is your friend? Ronnie Reagan must be turning over in his grave at today's Republican party; the new Big Red Machine.

What I find so amusing is that today's Republicans still use Ronnie as their go to guy, when in fact they would not support his liberalism today.

When you look through the prism of history, he was pretty liberal compared to the party today. He understood that if America had embraced the "I've got mine, screw you" mantra of today's conservative movement, we would have ceased to be an important player on the international stage a long time ago.

As with any ideology, it can be taken too far and all things in moderation is usually the winning position over the long term. However, the "I've got mine" crowd is also the "I'm a victim" crowd which is uniquely amusing...you're correct.

Trolling posts have been cleaned from this thread - please try to discuss the topic. The topic isn't jizz, pizz, or spermz.

Forum List

Back