Want to thank liberals!

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Sunday is Easter, the resurrection of Jesus Christ! In my town, all grocery stores, and department stores will be closed to give their employees a day of rest! Thanks to you liberals that want to destroy Trump. You just made our most important day, important again! Just think how many new people will become Christians! Thank You!

Risen on Earth.... and in our Souls!

BLESS!

1586575138636.png

Sunday is Easter, the resurrection of Jesus Christ! In my town, all grocery stores, and department stores will be closed to give their employees a day of rest! Thanks to you liberals that want to destroy Trump. You just made our most important day, important again! Just think how many new people will become Christians! Thank You!

Happy Easter!!

I remember when everything was closed on Sundays. They were called "Blue Laws."

AND EVEN THE ANGELS PURE OF HEART COULD NOT LOOK UPON HIS DIVINE BRILLIANCE FOR HE WAS SURELY CHRIST OUR LORD

icon-1971100_1920-6.jpg

I BELIEVE all grocery and department stores will be closed here in Valparaiso, Indiana, as well. I plan on doing a little shopping tomorrow, the day before.

workers should have the day off, just like thanksgiving - instead of tearing them away from family & friends & turkey & pumpkin pie to go to work ringing up greed for the next high def monstrosity because jesus is the reason for the season, right?

oh - speaking of which - easter is a bend on the pagan holiday based on fertility & celebrated the godess eostre .... hence all the bunnies & easter eggs.

just sayin'.

..I want to thank all the liberals on USMB for all the hilarious posts and laughter

Forum List

Back