WaPo: Joe Biden's Gun Control 'Terrible For Working Class Firearm Owners'

I literally don't know ANYONE that's planning to vote for Biden
That, unfortunately, is irrelevant to the situation, with Democratic Party officials and observers stuffing the ballot box and counting the ballots at the local level at every polling place in the United States.

Yeah, a few RINOs and City Hall Republicans standing by as stooges for the show.

It's quite funny that the Left still thinks there's any real chance for gun control in this country. They lost that fight 20 years ago.
It isn’t really the guns that they want taken out of society. It’s those with the will to use them against authoritarian, anti constitutional politicians, and their goons, that they want out of society....

Lose what? According to you kids all Democrats ore scared of guns anyway.
found bullets.png

What AR-15? I have no clue what Biden is talking about? No one has any AR-15s?! Except that democrat lawyer in St. Louis, McClosky?
$200 for each AR-15 and another $200 for each high capacity magazine?
I'm sure that all those very nice MS-13 fellas will pay up.
i lost all my guns in that tragic boating accident.

on the water.

awhile back

in some location i can't remember.

Most don't allow for due process.
Beat cops only view due process as an impediment to their work of disarming and terrorizing the populace into submission to the law to be taxed, looted, and pillaged for guns, valuables, real and personal property, and any other contraband.

Beat cops only view due process as an impediment to their work of disarming and terrorizing the populace into submission to the law to be taxed, looted, and pillaged for guns, valuables, real and personal property, and any other contraband.
Thanks for the irrational anti-cop rant, but this has nothing to do with cops.

It has to do with leftists disarming the populace so they can't resist leftist tyranny.

Not interested in weed. Do you have to keep changing the subject?
Not interested, or you don't want it talked about?

Because whenever guns are banned, there's weed, there's plenty of alcohol, and there are vicious ladies sneaking onto the property to "service" the lewd gentlemen, and the whole country falls to vice.

Not interested in weed. Do you have to keep changing the subject?
Not interested, or you don't want it talked about?

Because whenever guns are banned, there's weed, there's plenty of alcohol, and there are vicious ladies sneaking onto the property to "service" the lewd gentlemen, and the whole country falls to vice.
Ummm...there's all of that now.

Ummm...there's all of that now.
And it's Democrat Party-line policy to maintain, encourage, and enforce the dealing of drugs, the bootlegging of alcohol, and involuntary prostitution, all while banning guns and destroying the lives of law-abiding people who "get in the way" of the sex trafficking.

Forum List

Back