WaPo: John Solomon foisted a bogus story on Fox News viewers. His punishmen

The MSM just can't stand when real reporters report on real news instead of their fake news and constant propaganda.
Like the GOP congressmen had to ask the reporters to ask the proper questions on Volker's testimony regarding Ukraine.
Volker's testimony supports Trump not the whistleblowers. Crickets on Volker's testimony on the MSM.

Lol. I don't think that the OP realizes that his whole op is predicated on an opinion peice and not real news.

I'm the biggest right winger on this forum Penelope, and I never listen or watch Hannity.
the guy is the antithesis of Limbaugh.
Hannity's claim to fame is just holding onto Rush's curtails.
Hannity is a jerk.

I listen to Rush as well when I'm driving, and he misconstrues the truth of most of his yapping.

I'm the biggest right winger on this forum Penelope, and I never listen or watch Hannity.
the guy is the antithesis of Limbaugh.
Hannity's claim to fame is just holding onto Rush's curtails.
Hannity is a jerk.

I listen to Rush as well when I'm driving, and he misconstrues the truth of most of his yapping.

That says more about you than Rush. Only a moron enjoys it if they believe they are being lied to!

Lol. I don't think that the OP realizes that his whole op is predicated on an opinion peice and not real news.

Solomon's was an opinionated columnist at the HILL. (that is all he was)

and not mine:
Leaked Memo: Colleagues Unload on Journo Behind Ukraine Mess
STOP ATTACKING FREE PRESS

I'm not , just attacked Solomon and Sara Carter, two of far right opinionated mouths. They do not give the news, thought they pretend to be. Same with many of them on fox.

I believe in the free press, but they should not put opinions out like it was news.

and not mine:

I'm not , just attacked Solomon and Sara Carter, two of far right opinionated mouths. They do not give the news, thought they pretend to be. Same with many of them on fox.
That’s the press.. stop attacking..move on sir.. no more nazi tactics

and not mine:

I believe in the free press, but they should not put opinions out like it was news.

Yeah, too bad they are today's Woodward and Bernstein.

and not mine:

No , I won't stop attacking Solomon or Sara Carter or Sean Hannity, etc. They are opinion commentators and deal in conspiracies, spreading fake news.

and not mine:

No , I won't stop attacking Solomon or Sara Carter or Sean Hannity, etc. They are opinion commentators and deal in conspiracies.
Just like cnn .. you don’t like when trump does it.. lead by example

and not mine:
Lol. You go and post the DailyBeast? Are you planing to post from the National Enquirer or the Onion next?

Just because someone did a stint as an opinion piece columnist does not mean they can not do journalisim. In fact many journalists are also good at opinion peices. Maybe you should understand the difference between the two though.

and not mine:

No they are not.

and not mine:

No they are not.
Yes they are but even better

Forum List

Back