WAR: Israel invades Gaza Strip

Oh, so you're for the overthrow of a government that won via Democracy?

Then what? A dictatorship?

Then what? Peace. New elections. With Hamas having forcibly silenced all opposition to itself, there is no possibility of fair elections in Gaza again until it is removed from power and therefore despite having been elected Hamas has become a dictatorship. Don't let your anti Israeli sentiments turn you against the interests of the Palestinian people.

Well then they need to keep attacking until the people turn on the Hamas Government.

Then what? Peace. New elections. With Hamas having forcibly silenced all opposition to itself, there is no possibility of fair elections in Gaza again until it is removed from power and therefore despite having been elected Hamas has become a dictatorship. Don't let your anti Israeli sentiments turn you against the interests of the Palestinian people.

And if we as America don't like the results of that?

More new overthrowing, "elections" and "peace?"

Force the people to vote as America and Israel would want?

I'm not a fucking antisemite you dumbfuck. Start using your logic instead of emotions.

I assume you wouldn't like it if any country waltzed into here and started to bomb us simply because they didn't like the result of our elections.

So frankly, I'm at the point where I understand exactly who those people are. I hope Hamas is destroyed and Abbas actually is fearless enough to make peace.

But first he really needs to make his national television stations stop showing things like "terrorist mickey mouse".

Instead of creating and funding PEACE Israel created and funded Hamas and Abbas. It's really pretty simple to figure out if you have a brain - It's called Divide and Conquer. Abbas vows to dismantle PA if Israel frees Hamas prisoners for Shalit - Haaretz - Israel News

Terrorist Mickey Mouse? drop.io massacre :wtf:

And if we as America don't like the results of that?

More new overthrowing, "elections" and "peace?"

Force the people to vote as America and Israel would want?

I'm not a fucking antisemite you dumbfuck. Start using your logic instead of emotions.

I assume you wouldn't like it if any country waltzed into here and started to bomb us simply because they didn't like the result of our elections.

Get a grip. We were talking about the Gazans overthrowing Hamas, not the US or Israel. I suggested you were anti Israeli, not anti Jewish, so there's no reason for you to think I called you antisemite unless you believe the only reason for being anti Israeli is if you're anti Jewish.

You should try to stop thinking in terms of propaganda slogans.

Get a grip. We were talking about the Gazans overthrowing Hamas, not the US or Israel. I suggested you were anti Israeli, not anti Jewish, so there's no reason for you to think I called you antisemite unless you believe the only reason for being anti Israeli is if you're anti Jewish.

You should try to stop thinking in terms of propaganda slogans.

I'm not thinking in terms of propaganda slogans but you have to fucking realized that they voted in Hamas.

If anyone objects to the vote, it's Israel and the U.S. So therefore, you won't be happy until the person in power in that area is someone who is a group that the U.S. and Israel don't mind. However, it all comes down to the will of the people.

If the will of the people is Hamas, who do you think they are going to replace Hamas with? Someone the exact opposite? :cuckoo:

A Classic tactic. "We will continue to bomb you until you elect who we want you to elect." Works like a charm. Look at the Nicaraguan election of 1990.

Oh I know, that is exactly what people like Toomuchtime wants.

I'm not thinking in terms of propaganda slogans but you have to fucking realized that they voted in Hamas.

If anyone objects to the vote, it's Israel and the U.S. So therefore, you won't be happy until the person in power in that area is someone who is a group that the U.S. and Israel don't mind. However, it all comes down to the will of the people.

If the will of the people is Hamas, who do you think they are going to replace Hamas with? Someone the exact opposite? :cuckoo:

You seem more interested in a personal confrontation than in the issues, so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

You seem more interested in a personal confrontation than in the issues, so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

No, you're avoiding the issue and not using logic.

All you keep thinking is "Someone is attacking Israel! Must refute!!!"

No, you're avoiding the issue and not using logic.

All you keep thinking is "Someone is attacking Israel! Must refute!!!"

Again, when your posts are more about what you think about me than about the issues, and when you resort to propaganda lines like pretending outrage at being called an antisemite when I suggested your were anti Israeli, it is clear that you are more interested in personal confrontations than it the issues, and I'm on here to discuss the issues, not to trade personal insults, so there's no point in continuing this exchange.

Again, when your posts are more about what you think about me than about the issues, and when you resort to propaganda lines like pretending outrage at being called an antisemite when I suggested your were anti Israeli, it is clear that you are more interested in personal confrontations than it the issues, and I'm on here to discuss the issues, not to trade personal insults, so there's no point in continuing this exchange.

And what were your entire posts about? Certainly not the subject.

Simply put: Hamas being elected is the will of the people. What do you suggest? We overthrow the will of the people until we get a leader we accept?

I asked you for a solution, you gave me the ol "Well, you don't want to discuss the issues."

I do want to discuss the issues, but I will not accept attacks on my character by you.

Now again, Hamas was elected in a democracy by the people. Why would those same people overthrow him if they reflect what the people want? If anything, this would drive them to support Hamas more.

So do you stand by your original solution?

And what were your entire posts about? Certainly not the subject.

Simply put: Hamas being elected is the will of the people. What do you suggest? We overthrow the will of the people until we get a leader we accept?

I asked you for a solution, you gave me the ol "Well, you don't want to discuss the issues."

I do want to discuss the issues, but I will not accept attacks on my character by you.

Now again, Hamas was elected in a democracy by the people. Why would those same people overthrow him if they reflect what the people want? If anything, this would drive them to support Hamas more.

So do you stand by your original solution?

Robert, Hitler was 'elected' or rather appointed for election under dubious means. Yet, technically was 'legal.' Read the Hamas declarations, then say they are legitimate by international law or common sense. Get a grip.

Robert, Hitler was 'elected' or rather appointed for election under dubious means. Yet, technically was 'legal.' Read the Hamas declarations, then say they are legitimate by international law or common sense. Get a grip.

Yes, Hitler was elected because it was the will of the people.

I have a grip thanks.

The point is, what is your solution Annie?

Keep replacing every leader the people elect until America and Israel is happy?

Perhaps if keep electing in people we don't like, we can eventually just silence the people and control the elections ourselves?

Would you like people coming into America to attack whenever they weren't happen with the result of the leaders we have? I doubt it.

What do you impose? We get another CIA agent to be head of a country?

And by the way? Is bringing up Hitler suppose to make you the winner of the thread or scare everybody into agreeing with or something? Godwin's law. :eusa_eh:

So Annie, tell us what is your solution.

Yes, Hitler was elected because it was the will of the people.

I have a grip thanks.

Perhaps if keep electing in people we don't like, we can eventually just silence the people and control the elections ourselves?

Would you like people coming into America to attack whenever they weren't happen with the result of the leaders we have? I doubt it.

And by the way? Is bringing up Hitler suppose to make you the winner of the thread or scare everybody into agreeing with or something? Godwin's law. :eusa_eh:

Just asking Robert, Hitler you would agree with?

Hitler was never elected. Hitler and the Nazis never got more than 37% of the popular vote in Germany. He came to power through intrigue and sabotage. He was appointed by Hindenburg after his two previous chancellors basically sucked. And then there was the Reichstag fire, in which they blamed the communists, and then proceeded to wipe them out.

Hitler was never elected. Hitler and the Nazis never got more than 37% of the popular vote in Germany. He came to power through intrigue and sabotage. He was appointed by Hindenburg after his two previous chancellors basically sucked. And then there was the Reichstag fire, in which they blamed the communists, and then proceeded to wipe them out.

Hitler became very popular after the financial crisis in Germany.

Exactly on what you said though and Hitler used the Reichstag fire to suit whatever agenda he was going to propose to the German people.

Sounds awfully familiar if I do say so myself.

Hitler became very popular after the financial crisis in Germany.

Exactly on what you said though and Hitler used the Reichstag fire to suit whatever agenda he was going to propose to the German people.

Sounds awfully familiar if I do say so myself.

It's a good circular jag you guys have going, but you really seem to have no idea of what happened at the time. It seems you haven't the interest or will to understand, so have with it.

I never really bought into the idea of 'those unwilling to understand the past are condemned to repeat it.'. I was wrong.

It's a good circular jag you guys have going, but you really seem to have no idea of what happened at the time. It seems you haven't the interest or will to understand, so have with it.

I never really bought into the idea of 'those unwilling to understand the past are condemned to repeat it.'. I was wrong.

Annie, why have you waited all this time to dodge and not answer my post I made before?

I'll repost the parts that I'm looking for an answer on:

Forum List

Back