🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. They only choose the tests that have large agreement are effective. That is consensus
How that "agreement" is reached is that nobody can disprove that the procedure for treatment of the water is safe and effective....The Socratic method, which brings on all comers to prove it to themselves.....That's fucking science, you fucking pig-headed silly ass.

HBow that "agreement" is reached is that nobody can disprove that the treatment of the water is safe and eveftive....That's fucking since, you fucking silly ass.
Actually science NEVER proves anything. That is pretty basic stuff. LOL

The test to confirm that was agreed upon by consensus you silly potato. LOL

No, it wasn't you retard. The LD50 is determined by EXPERIMENTATION. Not talking about it.

DURRRRRR

Climate cultism is a form of mental illness.
I am afraid, it is worse than that. .. .

e9489c577d28d56cb334f643bfa9a65bea918a5bab71ee4cd31dc508371dcf8f_1.jpg
nl.jpg
1OSD0F9.png
ee8c717b14afac53b7bcecadd48ff7eb96fc438acce44cbdb4c099799de4b876_1.jpg

So no consensus. Thanks

Ha ha it appears the other forum finally got tired of you so you come here and post over 525 time in just 36 hours.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Typical overreliance on consensus fallacies since it doesn't prove anything at all consensus errors are many which warmist/alarmists ignore every day.

Reproducible research is what drives science.

Ha ha it appears the other forum finally got tired of you so you come here and post over 525 time in just 36 hours.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Typical overreliance on consensus fallacies since it doesn't prove anything at all consensus errors are many which warmist/alarmists ignore every day.

Reproducible research is what drives science.
Wow. I have a stalker. Lol

A wide variety of things have caused temperature changes in the past. Now its AGW

A typical evidence/fact free reply from a warmist Gook who can't get past the consensus drivel to realize that CO2 warm forcing effect is very small and smaller over time.
Wow. I have a stalker. Lol

After one post........ on a climate/weather based topic I normally comment on for the last 4 years.

It is clear you can't address my post.

:cool:

A wide variety of things have caused temperature changes in the past. Now its AGW

A typical evidence/fact free reply from a warmist Gook who can't get past the consensus drivel to realize that CO2 warm forcing effect is very small and smaller over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back