warmest April in recorded history for our planet at 1.11c above 20th century norm

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

1.11c for April based on the giss.

amaps.png

I like the anomaly v. 1951-1980 part the best...

44 degrees for a high today. Can hardly wait for another record month.

I can hardly wait for another dumb shit to compare one day at one location to the data for the whole world. That shows such a gigantic intellect.

• Banned
I can hardly wait for another dumb shit to compare one day at one location to the data for the whole world. That shows such a gigantic intellect.

That shows the brain power of someone that is a loserterian that believes that science investment is a bad thing. These people are insane...There isn't one super power or great empire in history that didn't invest in science, education or r&d...There's a reason China is doing so.

Well I checked floridas temp and precipitation and the temps are up, but April sure didn't feel that way. It was the most comfortable April in the panhandle in ages. And it has rained a lot all over Florida. It has been many years since I saw the ditches full along i75 south of Tampa at this time of year. They actually had to let water out of okeechobee down the caloosahatchee to prevent flooding. Hard to believe with so many rainy days and fronts that the temps are up, but if this April was global warming, bring it on.

The geo-engineering has to stop...these nano-particulates are actually trapping heat instead of reflecting it. Crops will not grow in aluminum corrupted soil and soon the yeilds will be so low that famine is no longer a probability but a certainty. It is killing the plankton in the oceans and the reason all these fish are washing up on beaches. This is basically genocide and we are allowing it to happen.

The geo-engineering has to stop...these nano-particulates are actually trapping heat instead of reflecting it. Crops will not grow in aluminum corrupted soil and soon the yeilds will be so low that famine is no longer a probability but a certainty. It is killing the plankton in the oceans and the reason all these fish are washing up on beaches. This is basically genocide and we are allowing it to happen.
Oh where is my little tin hat, little tin hat..........................................

Oh where is my little tin hat, little tin hat..........................................

Why? Are you auditioning for the role of the "Tin Man" in a local production of "The Wizard Of Oz"?
Just go down to a auto parts store, buy a funnel and some silver paint....problem solved.

Damned little I fear in life. But I do accept reality. And I actually research before posting. If you were not such a dummy, you would do the same.

Why? Are you auditioning for the role of the "Tin Man" in a local production of "The Wizard Of Oz"?
Just go down to a auto parts store, buy a funnel and some silver paint....problem solved.
Dale, old boy, you are definately auditioning for the fruitloop of all fruitloops on this board. But keep it up, the board needs some humor.

[
What? You want your ass kicked once again on that?
You want to kiss my? Try, old crock, you fail every time when you post, it ain't as easy as PIE, and how about that tesla link you gave that showed tesla lost money, you claim the link showed a profit?

Go ahead, crock, you are as stupid as they come, so prove it again, be sure to include a link, your rule, you old filthy liar.

Dale, old boy, you are definately auditioning for the fruitloop of all fruitloops on this board. But keep it up, the board needs some humor.

I know more than you, punkinpuss. If I am not 100 percent sure that I can back any and all claims with facts and data, I do not bother. Geo-engineering began in earnest in 1997. Operation Cloverleaf and Operation Indigo Skyfold are two of the names but we know that there are 17 different spraying programs going on and there is no oversight because it falls under the blanket of "National Security"....try and debate me on this and I will kick your ass so thoroughly that you will either stop posting or you will create a new ID. Don't fuck with people that know more than you and are trying to help you. Water and soil smaples do not lie...they are the tale of the tape. I would say that 90 percent of qwhat you think is reality is wrong and simply an illusion. I should be charging people for the thngs I have spent thousands of hours researching...but here I am giving it away. It reminds me of the people that picked an ounce of Hershey's chocolate over an ounce of silver in a "man on the street" youtube video...the people of this country are utterly stupid, uninformed and they have no critical thinking skills.

[
What? You want your ass kicked once again on that?
You want to kiss my? Try, old crock, you fail every time when you post, it ain't as easy as PIE, and how about that tesla link you gave that showed tesla lost money, you claim the link showed a profit?

Go ahead, crock, you are as stupid as they come, so prove it again, be sure to include a link, your rule, you old filthy liar.

"Old Rock" doesn't research diddly squat nor does he have any intellectual; curiosity. Anyone that DARES to question his belief system gets some lame flame. He is another troll that is heading towards the "Iggyland" list....if you are not enhancing my posting experience here, you are taking from it. Time is growing too short to waste it on morons.

Forum List

Back