🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warning. Disgusting vid of man beating senior.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Now..if that were MY father or brother or grandfather, that asshole would be DEAD because someone found his name, address, where he trains as a boxer, the name of the nursing home this asshole worked at.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home?

Last edited by a moderator:

Now..if that were MY father or brother or grandfather, that asshole would be DEAD because someone found his name, address, where he trains as a boxer, the name of the nursing home this asshole worked at.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home? They HAD to have known what this muthafucka was doing. OLD helpless white men AND women got punched by this black non human.

Now..lets hear from the other blacks here like IM2 who will say it was the old man's fault.

Well, I SOMEHOW just KNEW the perpetrator wouldn't be an Amish lad gone bad, or a nice young Catholic laddie turned into a baddie! Funny how THAT works the majority of the time...............THIS miscreant NEEDS to be put AWAY for a long time.

Terrible. Almost as bad as the Lt. Gov of Texas, Dan Patrick, saying we should just let the elderly die of COVID-19 to protect the economy for our grandchildren. Have you seen the elderly with COVID-19? Laying in bed, connected to tubes, suffering, alone, infectious.
Tragic.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home? They HAD to have known what this muthafucka was doing. OLD helpless white men AND women got punched by this black non human.

Now..lets hear from the other blacks here like IM2 who will say it was the old man's fault.

Sorry, I can not bring myself to watch the video

I have to change the channel when those abused animal commercials come on

Some people deserve to die immediately...
I know he is one of those people without watching the video

Sorry, I can not bring myself to watch the video

I have to change the channel when those abused animal commercials come on

Some people deserve to die immediately...
I know he is one of those people without watching the video

Oh...I am like that too when it comes to animals. Mute AND change channel. It's bad, so don't look. I don't blame you.

Terrible. Almost as bad as the Lt. Gov of Texas, Dan Patrick, saying we should just let the elderly die of COVID-19 to protect the economy for our grandchildren. Have you seen the elderly with COVID-19? Laying in bed, connected to tubes, suffering, alone, infectious.
Tragic.
Hey, deano, where ya been? You prove once AGAIN you are a COMPLETE MORON. Welcome back, a**hole!

Tragic.
Yeah, and like Cuomo, demanding and ruling that covid patients be sent to senior nursing homes so they can die faster.

Forum List

Back