🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warning. Disgusting vid of man beating senior.

Now..if that were MY father or brother or grandfather, that asshole would be DEAD because someone found his name, address, where he trains as a boxer, the name of the nursing home this asshole worked at.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home?

If the races were reversed CNN and MSNBC would be apoplectic, but this will probably not get any national coverage because this is OK with the dumb liberal bigots.

Terrible. Almost as bad as the Lt. Gov of Texas, Dan Patrick, saying we should just let the elderly die of COVID-19 to protect the economy for our grandchildren. Have you seen the elderly with COVID-19? Laying in bed, connected to tubes, suffering, alone, infectious.
Tragic.
You are so stupid.
Patrick IS one of those old people you allege to be so concerned about.
His assertion is for the vulnerably elder to take the precautions necessary for themselves (personable responsibility, self reliance — you wouldn’t understand) in order to preserve freedom for their children and grand children.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Now..if that were MY father or brother or grandfather, that asshole would be DEAD because someone found his name, address, where he trains as a boxer, the name of the nursing home this asshole worked at.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home?
Hard to watch. But you know, the black man wasn't a thug. LOL

even MORE and MORE proof the MSM is crap--and these shootings of black CRIMINALS are blown out of proportion
..of course, when blacks attack whites, the MSM never headlines it
....we don't care if you cry about black CRIMINALS being shot
show a black man beating white elderly patients to a pulp at a Michigan nursing home.
1590148106124.png

If the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING started to write about blacks hatred of whites, and how much worse black on white violence is than white on black, and just how prone to violence blacks are by nature, then blacks might stop voting for democrats, and democrats can't have that. Democrats will pander to the worst filth on the planet if it means they'll get their vote.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home? They HAD to have known what this muthafucka was doing. OLD helpless white men AND women got punched by this black non human.

Now..lets hear from the other blacks here like IM2 who will say it was the old man's fault.

Sorry, I can not bring myself to watch the video
now he is one of those people without watching the video

Unfortunately a lot of people care more for the abused animal than the abused child.

The mind and soul can only handle so much. Children being beaten, old people being beaten, wives being beaten. For some reason...animal abuse drives me murderous crazy.
And, this guy was not a child. So don'r rag on those who have limits to what they can process and not go completely bonkers in soul death at what other people do.

That was a side point not related to the story directly. Just setting some reality how some care more about animals than people.

Forum List

Back