🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warning. Disgusting vid of man beating senior.

maybe the lazy guy in the bed had a history of shoplifting? or jaywalking? maybe this was an attempt at a citizen's arrest? mabye the white guy stole a hammer?

maybe the lazy guy in the bed had a history of shoplifting? or jaywalking? maybe this was an attempt at a citizen's arrest? mabye the white guy stole a hammer?
.actually the odds are blacks would have a history of crime--more so than whites

even MORE and MORE proof the MSM is crap--and these shootings of black CRIMINALS are blown out of proportion
..of course, when blacks attack whites, the MSM never headlines it
....we don't care if you cry about black CRIMINALS being shot
show a black man beating white elderly patients to a pulp at a Michigan nursing home.
View attachment 339426

Dude missed his calling.

With just a little training he could have done a lot worse for Planned Parenthood and make a good living doing it.

Mods are being very good. I asked them to edit whatever they felt uncomfortable with, PLUS my comment to a certain poster. This thread is not about color of skin. Its about people doing horrendous things to old people who are defenseless and not enough vetting in nursing homes.

Remember when the Knock Out game was all the rage? People punching old people to knock them out..cold cocking them, actually. I blame lack of parenting, lack of understanding, lack of empathy to those vulnerable. Children, old people, animals.

There needs to be stronger punishments for such actions.
Its not about color because libs are unwilling to criticize black people

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Has the black guy been arrested?

Has he even lost his job or been thrown out of school?

The reality is that nursing homes are often rife with abuse. They are often understaffed, undertrained, and underpaid. Race is irrelevant. There are always going to be people who prey on or take it out on the vulnerable. And it isn’t always obvious. Sometimes it is just drugging them into compliance. And yet we have peop,e calling for less regulations on nursing homes.

Anyone remember this?

Funny how “race is irrelevant” when it’s a black man as the perp with white victims.

But when it’s a black thug getting himself killed by whites, it’s automatically racism.

Did you not hear the comments this animal was saying? He is a total piece of shit and a racist.
Exactly.

Fear the black man
that is a comment I would expect from a lib

you cant say anything bad about a black person because the lib politically correct code of conduct forbids it

so you post nonsense like that

The reality is that nursing homes are often rife with abuse. They are often understaffed, undertrained, and underpaid. Race is irrelevant. There are always going to be people who prey on or take it out on the vulnerable. And it isn’t always obvious. Sometimes it is just drugging them into compliance. And yet we have peop,e calling for less regulations on nursing homes.

Anyone remember this?

Another black guy! When the black assailant says he attacked old white people BECAUSE they are white, race is absolutely relevant.

Fear the black man
that is a comment I would expect from a lib

you cant say anything bad about a black person because the lib politically correct code of conduct forbids it

so you post nonsense like that

On topic:

Liberals often say “bad things” about black people. But the reason we do so is not because they are black.

An example: Ben Carson is a moron who became a famous surgeon. Perhaps an idiot savant?

Other thoughts

Many of our fellow Trombie forum members insist that it is rational to fear black men. Perhaps you will take the opportunity to discuss it with them?

I will look forward to that with great anticipation.

even MORE and MORE proof the MSM is crap--and these shootings of black CRIMINALS are blown out of proportion
..of course, when blacks attack whites, the MSM never headlines it
....we don't care if you cry about black CRIMINALS being shot
show a black man beating white elderly patients to a pulp at a Michigan nursing home.
View attachment 339426
This is what you can expect when you bring third world natives into a first World Country

Liberals often say “bad things” about black people. But the reason we do so is not because they are black.

on this topic no one expects libs to break out with the n-word

But as I pointed out to Rightwinger he couldnt say a word against the black orderly who is obviously an animal

instead he prattles on about two white guys and a black “jogger”

Many of our fellow Trombie forum members insist that it is rational to fear black men. Perhaps you will take the opportunity to discuss it with them?
So a young black man is beating helpless elderly white people and posting racist remarks

but instead on commenting on him you want me to lecture trump voters on showing more respect for black people?

Forum List

Back