Warning. Disgusting vid of man beating senior.

What I find ironici
The reality is that nursing homes are often rife with abuse. They are often understaffed, undertrained, and underpaid. Race is irrelevant. There are always going to be people who prey on or take it out on the vulnerable. And it isn’t always obvious. Sometimes it is just drugging them into compliance. And yet we have peop,e calling for less regulations on nursing homes.

Anyone remember this?

Another black guy! When the black assailant says he attacked old white people BECAUSE they are white, race is absolutely relevant.

It has nothing to do with race. In nursing homes and psychiatric facilities, these are typically low paying jobs, hiring low skill workers with insufficient training or background checks. Even worse, they are often understaffed. Those jobs typically tend to be filled by minorities. That is more the issue. Not that you would ever admit that.

It's really not your fault that you have been lied to your whole life...by every aspect of society...but even a parrot is annoying.

Many of our fellow Trombie forum members insist that it is rational to fear black men. Perhaps you will take the opportunity to discuss it with them?
So a young black man is beating helpless elderly white people and posting racist remarks

but instead on commenting on him you want me to lecture trump voters on showing more respect for black people?

You weren’t commenting on him. You were commenting on libs. Try to keep up with your one train of thought.
You dont have to address your comments to me

lefties have been unable to criticize this animal at all

And its because of the skin color of the victim and the assailant

You think lefties are unable to criticize the actions of a man who beats on elderly people in a nursing home? Really? You really think that?
You had not criticized the black guy beating helpless white people before I called you out

and even now you only manage to mumble a few words

This thread is about the fact that the guy is black. The OP cares only about that fact. As do you.

How many reported ( in local news ) cases of abuse at nursing homes by staff do you believe happen each year in America?
That is a notable fact after years of liberals browbeating white folks every time the shoe is on the other foot

your side created this situation and now you have to live with it

If I were in your place I would not open with snarky reference to white misbehavior but just deal with this guy for what he is - an animal

Many of our fellow Trombie forum members insist that it is rational to fear black men. Perhaps you will take the opportunity to discuss it with them?
So a young black man is beating helpless elderly white people and posting racist remarks

but instead on commenting on him you want me to lecture trump voters on showing more respect for black people?

You weren’t commenting on him. You were commenting on libs. Try to keep up with your one train of thought.

You think lefties are unable to criticize the actions of a man who beats on elderly people in a nursing home? Really? You really think that?
You had not criticized the black guy beating helpless white people before I called you out

This thread is about the fact that the guy is black. The OP cares only about that fact. As do you.

How many reported ( in local news ) cases of abuse at nursing homes by staff do you believe happen each year in America?
That is a notable fact after years of liberals browbeating white folks every time the shoe is on the other foot

If I were in your place I would not open with snarky reference to white misbehavior but just deal with this guy for what he is - an animal

No. He’s not an animal any more than you or I are animals. He’s a human. He’s a shitty human who appears to have done very bad things to those people. He was arrested. He will be held accountable.

Now. How many instances of nursing home abuse were reported on national cable news networks in the last year? Do you remember any? One?

And I said NOTHING about white misbehavior.

What I find ironici
The reality is that nursing homes are often rife with abuse. They are often understaffed, undertrained, and underpaid. Race is irrelevant. There are always going to be people who prey on or take it out on the vulnerable. And it isn’t always obvious. Sometimes it is just drugging them into compliance. And yet we have peop,e calling for less regulations on nursing homes.

Anyone remember this?

Another black guy! When the black assailant says he attacked old white people BECAUSE they are white, race is absolutely relevant.

It has nothing to do with race. In nursing homes and psychiatric facilities, these are typically low paying jobs, hiring low skill workers with insufficient training or background checks. Even worse, they are often understaffed. Those jobs typically tend to be filled by minorities. That is more the issue. Not that you would ever admit that.

You've really gone full-dingbat, haven't you?
I'm sorry that providing facts triggers you.

What I find ironici

Anyone remember this?

You've really gone full-dingbat, haven't you?
I'm sorry that providing facts triggers you.
WTF would your being a dingbat "trigger" me? I am surprised that the video you watched didn't "trigger" you.

I find that more than a bit disgusting.

he. kept pounding the white guy calling himself “ni*8er and daring the man to tell him not to sit on his bed again. Yes, it was about race and if a white person had done exactly the same thing then Coyote would be screaming racism just like the way she did when I posted the story about the illegal who broke into the country and murdered Mollie Tibbets! She wanted to know why I wasn’t talking about the White father who killed his wife and children. So, you see skin color matters very much to coyote!
Still butthurt? You know what they say...throw a stone into a pack of dogs and the one that yelps is the one you hit. You haven't stopped yelping since.

You see race. I see it as symptomatic of longstanding problems in nursing homes (u
You probably missed all that reporting because it wasn't a black dude).

Now..if that were MY father or brother or grandfather, that asshole would be DEAD because someone found his name, address, where he trains as a boxer, the name of the nursing home this asshole worked at.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home?

Just an FYI for everyone.....

Walter P. Reuther Psychiatric Hospital.... where this incident happened....

Is run by

government. This hospital is a government funded, government run health care.

Once again, gov-care sucks. People who want more government run health care, want everyone of us, to get the kind of care we see here.

By the way, watch that video closely. Do you see him even worried someone will see him hitting that guy? Do you see him trying to hide it? Do you see him looking over his shoulder? Do you see him in fear of being found out?

Of course not. Because it's government care. Government is the customer, not the patients. If that patient leaves, they lose nothing. So what do they care if the patient is happy with their treatment?

This is how government care works. You are not a customer in government care. You are a problem. You are an irritation, that they have to deal with.

Now..if that were MY father or brother or grandfather, that asshole would be DEAD because someone found his name, address, where he trains as a boxer, the name of the nursing home this asshole worked at.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home?

Just an FYI for everyone.....

Walter P. Reuther Psychiatric Hospital.... where this incident happened....

Is run by

government. This hospital is a government funded, government run health care.

Once again, gov-care sucks. People who want more government run health care, want everyone of us, to get the kind of care we see here.

By the way, watch that video closely. Do you see him even worried someone will see him hitting that guy? Do you see him trying to hide it? Do you see him looking over his shoulder? Do you see him in fear of being found out?

Of course not. Because it's government care. Government is the customer, not the patients. If that patient leaves, they lose nothing. So what do they care if the patient is happy with their treatment?

This is how government care works. You are not a customer in government care. You are a problem. You are an irritation, that they have to deal with.

A lot of these facilities are pri aty du. Howe er.

he. kept pounding the white guy calling himself “ni*8er and daring the man to tell him not to sit on his bed again. Yes, it was about race and if a white person had done exactly the same thing then Coyote would be screaming racism just like the way she did when I posted the story about the illegal who broke into the country and murdered Mollie Tibbets! She wanted to know why I wasn’t talking about the White father who killed his wife and children. So, you see skin color matters very much to coyote!
Still butthurt? You know what they say...throw a stone into a pack of dogs and the one that yelps is the one you hit. You haven't stopped yelping since.

You see race. I see it as symptomatic of longstanding problems in nursing homes (u
Full-dingbat. A simple iota of pride and self-respect from you would be a bit of redemption. Alas, you lack both the class and the intelligence to understand.

No dumbass. You see race. You called me a racist for mentioning a young woman was murdered by an illegal. I was picking on brown people and was a racist. That was your conclusion. If a white man was beating on an elderly black I guarantee you’d see race. You are the racist. Not I.

Hey coyote!dumbass. Tell us what the black dude was saying to the poor old white senior whom he was beating the shit out of. Tell us word for word. Dare ya!

No dumbass. You see race. You called me a racist for mentioning a young woman was murdered by an illegal. I was picking on brown people and was a racist. That was your conclusion. If a white man was beating on an elderly black I guarantee you’d see race. You are the racist. Not I.
Link?

Link?
Post number one dumbass!

No. He’s not an animal any more than you or I are animals. He’s a human. He’s a shitty human who appears to have done very bad things to those people. He was arrested. He will be held accountable.

Now. How many instances of nursing home abuse were reported on national cable news networks in the last year? Do you remember any? One?
Uh, yes he is an animal

if you saw the video what would you call him?

They should strip him naked, coat him in Vaseline, toss him into a SuperMax and let that teabag steep for a few hours.....

While nursing homes do have problems an employee that films himself beating old people to death asserting it's because they are white.is in a whole different category. It's called murder.

This person is a monster. Seeing and hearing stories like this makes me question my prohibition on the death penalty. I’ll never place my kin in one of those forsaken places.

While nursing homes do have problems an employee that films himself beating old people to death asserting it's because they are white.is in a whole different category. It's called murder.
Its also called a liberal coverup as the news media barely mentions it

and liberals here flood the forum with complaints about pointing that the criminal is black

Forum List

Back