Warning. Disgusting vid of man beating senior.

An arrest in that atrocity? What happens when a governor kills 3,000 seniors at the stroke of a pen? No arrest if he is a democrat.

How is this creature still living?

And "they" wonder why most of us with a brain avoid blacks like the plague

Many of our fellow Trombie forum members insist that it is rational to fear black men. Perhaps you will take the opportunity to discuss it with them?
So a young black man is beating helpless elderly white people and posting racist remarks

but instead on commenting on him you want me to lecture trump voters on showing more respect for black people?

You weren’t commenting on him. You were commenting on libs. Try to keep up with your one train of thought.
You dont have to address your comments to me

lefties have been unable to criticize this animal at all

And its because of the skin color of the victim and the assailant

You think lefties are unable to criticize the actions of a man who beats on elderly people in a nursing home? Really? You really think that?
You had not criticized the black guy beating helpless white people before I called you out

and even now you only manage to mumble a few words

This thread is about the fact that the guy is black. The OP cares only about that fact. As do you.

How many reported ( in local news ) cases of abuse at nursing homes by staff do you believe happen each year in America?
That is a notable fact after years of liberals browbeating white folks every time the shoe is on the other foot

your side created this situation and now you have to live with it

If I were in your place I would not open with snarky reference to white misbehavior but just deal with this guy for what he is - an animal

No. He’s not an animal any more than you or I are animals. He’s a human. He’s a shitty human who appears to have done very bad things to those people. He was arrested. He will be held accountable.

Now. How many instances of nursing home abuse were reported on national cable news networks in the last year? Do you remember any? One?
you're right. I see compassion in the animal kingdom. Humans are either angels or demons. This creature has no soul

Terrible. Almost as bad as the Lt. Gov of Texas, Dan Patrick, saying we should just let the elderly die of COVID-19 to protect the economy for our grandchildren. Have you seen the elderly with COVID-19? Laying in bed, connected to tubes, suffering, alone, infectious.
Tragic.
Almost as bad? Typical Leftists. Words = violence. Real violence = misunderstanding.

You’re a pathetic loser, Deantard.

Terrible. Almost as bad as the Lt. Gov of Texas, Dan Patrick, saying we should just let the elderly die of COVID-19 to protect the economy for our grandchildren. Have you seen the elderly with COVID-19? Laying in bed, connected to tubes, suffering, alone, infectious.
Tragic.
But not as bad as Cuomo sending the elderly to nursing homes to die and infect others? You tell me, you are the man of false equivalency.

I read from Code Of Vets over on twitter that the old man was a veteran. Imagine fighting a war, surviving it, only to come home, wind up in a nursing home due to no immediate family or any that would take him in, and being beaten like he's nothing. Myself, I can't imagine it and am still horrified at seeing it to begin with. Haunted me all damn night.

Yes to that Elder creep poster...yes.....I gave that advice because even though we are all here at USMB, eventually many of us will wind up in a nursing home. Asshole.

And what the fuck did that old woman holding up her arms as if pleading mercy...what did she do to garner this assholes beating her? Did he not see old woman? Or did he see old WHITE woman? JaydonFreak already stated on his social media outlets that he HATES white people.

I read from Code Of Vets over on twitter that the old man was a veteran. Imagine fighting a war, surviving it, only to come home, wind up in a nursing home due to no immediate family or any that would take him in, and being beaten like he's nothing. Myself, I can't imagine it and am still horrified at seeing it to begin with. Haunted me all damn night.

Yes to that Elder creep poster...yes.....I gave that advice because even though we are all here at USMB, eventually many of us will wind up in a nursing home. Asshole.
I think its time to blame liberal race hustlers from obama on down for infecting the minds of young black men with so much hate for white people

And what the fuck did that old woman holding up her arms as if pleading mercy...what did she do to garner this assholes beating her? Did he not see old woman? Or did he see old WHITE woman? JaydonFreak already stated on his social media outlets that he HATES white people.
He saw white!

America understands that there are different opinions across the land. But, the Founding Fathers gave the Press...the Media...special protections just so Americans, in forming their free opinions...could be well informed.

The NY/DC Media has lied to us from the night Don Trump got elected....from that very night, they have been the activists arm of a single political party...and they are destroying this country...by trampling upon the principals on which it was founded.

... But, the Founding Fathers gave the Press...the Media...special protections just so Americans, in forming their free opinions...could be well informed ...

Strictly speaking ... every American enjoys the right to Free Press ... as demonstrated by James Woods above, hire a couple of actors and you too can publish hateful and disgusting videos ...

Do we need bigger government to keep watch on old folks homes? ... sure ... God forbid the family takes care of their own elderly ...

Now..if that were MY father or brother or grandfather, that asshole would be DEAD because someone found his name, address, where he trains as a boxer, the name of the nursing home this asshole worked at.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home?

I bet the old white guy wont call anymore of the staff the n word again.

... But, the Founding Fathers gave the Press...the Media...special protections just so Americans, in forming their free opinions...could be well informed ...

Strictly speaking ... every American enjoys the right to Free Press ... as demonstrated by James Woods above, hire a couple of actors and you too can publish hateful and disgusting videos ...

Do we need bigger government to keep watch on old folks homes? ... sure ... God forbid the family takes care of their own elderly ...
_____

You miss the larger issue...probably on purpose.

We are as divided as we have been since late 1859--early 1860. I ask you to imagine the Media coverage if this was a white guy doing this to an elderly black nursing-home patient.

It is a tough request, I know---to be objective---because the hallmarks of Liberal philosophy are licentious hypocrisy and an ill-conceived, but deeply rooted sense of moral and intellectual superiority over Heartlanders.

Can you imagine that? Putting yourself in the other guys shoes. Like mine.....who watches this loathsome depravity with revulsion....instead of like you---who acts like a DNC Shill, except likely unpaid and from your mother's basement.

Most Democrats cannot think in these alternative terms---and just see Depravity, and condemn it...because a hallmark of Liberal philosophy is licentious hypocrisy and also, an ill-conceived notion of moral and intellectual superiority.

I'm tired of typing---in short, Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

_____

We are as divided as we have been since late 1859--early 1860. I ask you to imagine the Media coverage if this was a white guy doing this to an elderly black nursing-home patient.

It is a tough request, I know---to be objective---because the hallmarks of Liberal philosophy are licentious hypocrisy and an ill-conceived, but deeply rooted sense of moral and intellectual superiority over Heartlanders.

Can you imagine that? Putting yourself in the other guys shoes. Like mine.....who watches this loathsome depravity with revulsion....instead of like you---who acts like a DNC Shill, except likely unpaid and from your mother's basement.

Most Democrats cannot think in these alternative terms---and just see Depravity, and condemn it...because a hallmark of Liberal philosophy is licentious hypocrisy and also, an ill-conceived notion of moral and intellectual superiority.

"if this was a white guy doing this to an elderly black nursing-home patient. "

The better question would be this...

What are the reasons a white guy would be doing this to a Black nursing home patient vs a Black guy doing it to a white nursing home patient?

It's the same mindset that preys upon elderly people, or handicapped people.

Interestingly though - let me thow this out as food for thought.

We are all disgusted by this, rightfully so. It's blatantly brutal. BUT...is it any different than the crimes committed by the Bernie Madoff's of this world - who conned vulnerable elderly people into giving up their entire life savings and left them with nothing?

_____

I don't think this is or should be a partisan political issue. I think we all agree this is horrendous.

Why make it political?

Does anyone realize how often violence towards vulnerable populations is NOT reported?

NPR did a very good expose on this. The Sexual Assault Epidemic No One Talks About
____

What a Fraud you are, Coyote.

I will apologise if you can show me where the article you referenced MENTIONED...let alone showed...the repellent, depraved beating this Black Man administered to a helpless old White man.

Why is it national news as RACISM when it is the other way around? And people like you are showing us Bullshit Race Neutral articles?

What a Fraud you truly are.

Does anyone realize how often violence towards vulnerable populations is NOT reported?

NPR did a very good expose on this. The Sexual Assault Epidemic No One Talks About
____

What a Fraud you are, Coyote.

I will apologise if you can show me where the article you referenced MENTIONED...let alone showed...the repellent, depraved beating this Black Man administered to a helpless old White man.

Why is it national news as RACISM when it is the other way around? And people like you are showing us Bullshit Race Neutral articles?

What a Fraud you truly are.

Ok. You can't actually address the post. Thanks for admitting it.

Forum List

Back