Warning. Disgusting vid of man beating senior.

... But, the Founding Fathers gave the Press...the Media...special protections just so Americans, in forming their free opinions...could be well informed ...

Strictly speaking ... every American enjoys the right to Free Press ... as demonstrated by James Woods above, hire a couple of actors and you too can publish hateful and disgusting videos ...

Do we need bigger government to keep watch on old folks homes? ... sure ... God forbid the family takes care of their own elderly ...
_____

You miss the larger issue...probably on purpose.

We are as divided as we have been since late 1859--early 1860. I ask you to imagine the Media coverage if this was a white guy doing this to an elderly black nursing-home patient.

It is a tough request, I know---to be objective---because the hallmarks of Liberal philosophy are licentious hypocrisy and an ill-conceived, but deeply rooted sense of moral and intellectual superiority over Heartlanders.

Can you imagine that? Putting yourself in the other guys shoes. Like mine.....who watches this loathsome depravity with revulsion....instead of like you---who acts like a DNC Shill, except likely unpaid and from your mother's basement.

Most Democrats cannot think in these alternative terms---and just see Depravity, and condemn it...because a hallmark of Liberal philosophy is licentious hypocrisy and also, an ill-conceived notion of moral and intellectual superiority.

I'm tired of typing---in short, Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
"if this was a white guy doing this to an elderly black nursing-home patient. "

The better question would be this...

What are the reasons a white guy would be doing this to a Black nursing home patient vs a Black guy doing it to a white nursing home patient?
Do you have a white person abusing black nursing home patients in mind?

this appears to be a racially motivated crime

and not the time or place to blame white people

Last edited:
If this is true ....humm its like dem governor's are all running the same plan
Golly gee whiz I'm shocked

7NeO2HwG.png

Forgot the local news link

Un friggin real

This cant be right:

He said his son was recently moved to the nursing center because the 20-year-old was diagnosed with COVID-19 at the University of Michigan Hospital.”

The deep blue trump hating michigan state government is deliberately exposing elderly patients to the chinese disease?

Thats just one step removed from murder in my opinion

Forgot the local news link

Un friggin real

This cant be right:

He said his son was recently moved to the nursing center because the 20-year-old was diagnosed with COVID-19 at the University of Michigan Hospital.”

The deep blue trump hating michigan state government is deliberately exposing elderly patients to the chinese disease?

Thats just one step removed from murder in my opinion

Its a local news story ....its pure evil if ya ask me
Everything about this

Its a local news story ....its pure evil if ya ask me
Everything about this
I’m sure the liberal news media does not want to give it much attention

the governor of michigan should be charged with manslaughter if any nursing home patients died of the WuFlu after she moved known carriers of the virus into their facility

Terrible. Almost as bad as the Lt. Gov of Texas, Dan Patrick, saying we should just let the elderly die of COVID-19 to protect the economy for our grandchildren. Have you seen the elderly with COVID-19? Laying in bed, connected to tubes, suffering, alone, infectious.
Tragic.
They're lucky if they get that. In the USA.

How do I fucking un-see a God Damned video clip on USMB? And I'm in General Discussion?
By not clicking on a thread title that says WARNING, then not clicking on the vid or link. It was moved to general discussion by staff. Ask them why it was moved here because this is not where I started the thread.

How do I fucking un-see a God Damned video clip on USMB? And I'm in General Discussion?
By not clicking on a thread title that says WARNING, then not clicking on the vid or link. It was moved to general discussion by staff. Ask them why it was moved here because this is not where I started the thread.
They wanted to bury the story

You are correct. I was trying to make a statement about how horrific it was.

I didn't know that your post was moved to GD and I'm not going to ask the Mods, Why. I don't need an answer to a question I didn't ask.

Yes, it is Horrific. But I found out the old man did not die. Which is a good thing, I guess. Still....that place should be investigated and it should never have happened.

... in short, Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

My my ... that was mature ... you like the idea of warehousing the elderly so you don't have to ... for the record, my mother passed away many years ago and YES, the family took care of her in her dodderhood ...

You called me a DNC Shill ... ah ha ... it's the "We need BIGGER government to fix this" comment that twisted your tampon ... we're still looking for those hundreds of children The Donald lost ... conservatives are funny that way, they want everyone else's benefits cut, not theirs ...

And what the fuck did that old woman holding up her arms as if pleading mercy...what did she do to garner this assholes beating her? Did he not see old woman? Or did he see old WHITE woman? JaydonFreak already stated on his social media outlets that he HATES white people.

It's the same mindset that preys upon elderly people, or handicapped people.

Interestingly though - let me thow this out as food for thought.

We are all disgusted by this, rightfully so. It's blatantly brutal. BUT...is it any different than the crimes committed by the Bernie Madoff's of this world - who conned vulnerable elderly people into giving up their entire life savings and left them with nothing?
What???? Those people were not helpless, weak, ill, sick, hurt, tired, dependent on someone else to wipe their butts, give them meds, feed them, etc. To compare the two is just...well, it just gobsmacks me. YES ITS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!

They were helpless in a different way. Older people are far more vulnerable to scammers. Scammers know this.

Can you imagine the pain that man went through. The confusion. Why was he being beaten? His orbital ridge shatters. His nose is pulverized. He is choking on his own blood as his killer's laughter rings in his ears. The next blow dislocates his jaw. The next one shatters that jaw. A fist to the neck splinters his trachea. Blood starts filling his lungs. He chokes. He can't breathe. The beating has blinded him. Now he dies. The killer is delirious with joy.
At least he wasn't scammed
That would really be bad.
It is all bad don’t you think?

And what the fuck did that old woman holding up her arms as if pleading mercy...what did she do to garner this assholes beating her? Did he not see old woman? Or did he see old WHITE woman? JaydonFreak already stated on his social media outlets that he HATES white people.

It's the same mindset that preys upon elderly people, or handicapped people.

Interestingly though - let me thow this out as food for thought.

We are all disgusted by this, rightfully so. It's blatantly brutal. BUT...is it any different than the crimes committed by the Bernie Madoff's of this world - who conned vulnerable elderly people into giving up their entire life savings and left them with nothing?
What???? Those people were not helpless, weak, ill, sick, hurt, tired, dependent on someone else to wipe their butts, give them meds, feed them, etc. To compare the two is just...well, it just gobsmacks me. YES ITS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!

They were helpless in a different way. Older people are far more vulnerable to scammers. Scammers know this.

Can you imagine the pain that man went through. The confusion. Why was he being beaten? His orbital ridge shatters. His nose is pulverized. He is choking on his own blood as his killer's laughter rings in his ears. The next blow dislocates his jaw. The next one shatters that jaw. A fist to the neck splinters his trachea. Blood starts filling his lungs. He chokes. He can't breathe. The beating has blinded him. Now he dies. The killer is delirious with joy.
At least he wasn't scammed
That would really be bad.
It is all bad don’t you think?
There is no comparison.

Forum List

Back