🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warning. Disgusting vid of man beating senior.

Oh! no no no...that's not a man Gracie.
Yep, THAT is an ANIMAL. Actually a beast LOWER than most animals, a complete SAVAGE.
Animals don't beat up each other according to their fur color. This guy is not an animal. He is a THING. A non human entity that doesn't deserve air.

There's an army of full grown men ready to stomp a fucking mud hole in this shit beast. It's better off in staying in its cage than back out on the streets.

Even POTUS tweeted about this animal.

What I find ironici
The reality is that nursing homes are often rife with abuse. They are often understaffed, undertrained, and underpaid. Race is irrelevant. There are always going to be people who prey on or take it out on the vulnerable. And it isn’t always obvious. Sometimes it is just drugging them into compliance. And yet we have peop,e calling for less regulations on nursing homes.

Anyone remember this?

Another black guy! When the black assailant says he attacked old white people BECAUSE they are white, race is absolutely relevant.

It has nothing to do with race. In nursing homes and psychiatric facilities, these are typically low paying jobs, hiring low skill workers with insufficient training or background checks. Even worse, they are often understaffed. Those jobs typically tend to be filled by minorities. That is more the issue. Not that you would ever admit that.

The reality is that nursing homes are often rife with abuse. They are often understaffed, undertrained, and underpaid. Race is irrelevant. There are always going to be people who prey on or take it out on the vulnerable. And it isn’t always obvious. Sometimes it is just drugging them into compliance. And yet we have peop,e calling for less regulations on nursing homes.

Anyone remember this?

Funny how “race is irrelevant” when it’s a black man as the perp with white victims.

But when it’s a black thug getting himself killed by whites, it’s automatically racism.

Did you not hear the comments this animal was saying? He is a total piece of shit and a racist.

Well given that whites are the majority in this country, and the majority in a lot of nursing homes it is much more likely the victim will be white.

And no. It's not automatically "racism" - not all white on black or black on white crime is racist. But those nuances probably escape folks with a racist mindset to start out with right?

And yes, he is a total piece of shit. But it's not because he's black or white.

Advice for old people in nursing homes: I know you are weak and hurting, but if someone is abusing you & nothing is being done about it, find some kind of weapon. Wait. When they come to hurt you again, aim for the juglar as hard as you can. If you can't find something sharp, use whatever is close to you and hit them as hard as you can. Fight. Its better to die defending yourself than laying there being hurt. Once they are down or knocked back, KEEP HITTING/BITING, CLAWING, even if they are down and knocked out hopefully. Don't stop. AND if you are lucky enough to kill the motherfucker...at least in prison, the women in there will treat you better.

To often, they aren't mentally competent enough, or easily terrified into silence. They depend on those caregivers. The best thing you can do is, as a family member of someone in a nursing home - visit OFTEN. Keep an eye on things. Get to know the staff.

What I find ironici

Anyone remember this?

Another black guy! When the black assailant says he attacked old white people BECAUSE they are white, race is absolutely relevant.

It has nothing to do with race. In nursing homes and psychiatric facilities, these are typically low paying jobs, hiring low skill workers with insufficient training or background checks. Even worse, they are often understaffed. Those jobs typically tend to be filled by minorities. That is more the issue. Not that you would ever admit that.

You've really gone full-dingbat, haven't you?

Many of our fellow Trombie forum members insist that it is rational to fear black men. Perhaps you will take the opportunity to discuss it with them?
So a young black man is beating helpless elderly white people and posting racist remarks

but instead on commenting on him you want me to lecture trump voters on showing more respect for black people?

You weren’t commenting on him. You were commenting on libs. Try to keep up with your one train of thought.

Many of our fellow Trombie forum members insist that it is rational to fear black men. Perhaps you will take the opportunity to discuss it with them?
So a young black man is beating helpless elderly white people and posting racist remarks

but instead on commenting on him you want me to lecture trump voters on showing more respect for black people?

You weren’t commenting on him. You were commenting on libs. Try to keep up with your one train of thought.
You dont have to address your comments to me

lefties have been unable to criticize this animal at all

And its because of the skin color of the victim and the assailant

What I find ironici

Anyone remember this?

In all these cases did anyone say they abused black people because they were black and for no other reason? Do you see the difference?

Damn those blacks!
I don’t care if he was white, green, etc, anyone doing this is sick.

But the fact that he is black is the important point here. Don't miss it.
Like the man said, libs who live by the race card die by the race card

As I like to say, the race card can it be played if it ain’t in the deck.
You have a limitless supply of race cards up your sleeve

You think lefties are unable to criticize the actions of a man who beats on elderly people in a nursing home? Really? You really think that?

The point being made, which you are already more than aware of, is that were this a white kid beating on black elderly residents there would be a constant 24 hour meltdown in the media for the next several days. Instead, when I do an Internet search on this incident, aside from Fox News, all I see our local outlets covering it. Nothing from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc. Typical and predictable.

You think lefties are unable to criticize the actions of a man who beats on elderly people in a nursing home? Really? You really think that?

Yes, I do think that and the lack of warranted media attention this is getting from your state run propagandists you call media makes that pretty evident.

The point being made, which you are already more than aware of, is that were this a white kid beating on black elderly residents there would be a constant 24 hour meltdown in the media for the next several days. Instead, when I do an Internet search on this incident, aside from Fox News, all I see our local outlets covering it. Nothing from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc. Typical and predictable.

There wold be no such thing.

Yes, I do think that and the lack of warranted media attention this is getting from your state run propagandists you call media makes that pretty evident.

I call bullshit on your statement.

You had not criticized the black guy beating helpless white people before I called you out

and even now you only manage to mumble a few words

he. kept pounding the white guy calling himself “ni*8er and daring the man to tell him not to sit on his bed again. Yes, it was about race and if a white person had done exactly the same thing then Coyote would be screaming racism just like the way she did when I posted the story about the illegal who broke into the country and murdered Mollie Tibbets! She wanted to know why I wasn’t talking about the White father who killed his wife and children. So, you see skin color matters very much to coyote!

You had not criticized the black guy beating helpless white people before I called you out

and even now you only manage to mumble a few words

This thread is about the fact that the guy is black. The OP cares only about that fact. As do you.

How many reported ( in local news ) cases of abuse at nursing homes by staff do you believe happen each year in America?

Advice for old people in nursing homes: I know you are weak and hurting, but if someone is abusing you & nothing is being done about it, find some kind of weapon. Wait. When they come to hurt you again, aim for the juglar as hard as you can. If you can't find something sharp, use whatever is close to you and hit them as hard as you can. Fight. Its better to die defending yourself than laying there being hurt. Once they are down or knocked back, KEEP HITTING/BITING, CLAWING, even if they are down and knocked out hopefully. Don't stop. AND if you are lucky enough to kill the motherfucker...at least in prison, the women in there will treat you better.
wow. what a brave advice to all the nursing home occupants reading USMB.

Forum List

Back