*WARNING! GRAPHIC* A Boy At 14 * WARMING! GRAPHIC*

It wasn't a Christian war and wasn't illegal. You don't have a clue about the world you live in. Who ties your shoes in the morning?
It was waged by what numerous posters on this site call a Christian country (One nation under God), Christians executed it.

It was illegal both in terms of the UN Charter and the Nuremberg Principles. Perhaps you should remove the mote from your eye.
Perhaps you should remove your head from your ass and back up your wild ass claims. It was neither a Christian war or illegal, congress voted for it. You don't get to decide national policy. It might hurt your smug ego but that's the way it is.

Perhaps you should remove your head from your ass and back up your wild ass claims. It was neither a Christian war or illegal, congress voted for it. You don't get to decide national policy. It might hurt your smug ego but that's the way it is.
It was a war implemented by Christian god botherers, Fuckwit43 being chief amongst them. edit...'This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.' Remember? Link

So what if Congress voted on it? That doesn't meant it didn't breach the UN Charter, which is US law.

Last edited:
Just wait til black Christians need rescuing. This asshole's tune will change.
Says the man in the KKK avatar.
Like I sad...when you have the same concern for black Christans being attacked and when you want to bring them to the States come and talk to me. There are a lot of African nations where Christians are being killed and tortured...but your teaper, racist ass doesn't care about them. You will burn in hell. You are a pseudo-Christian that perverts God's word to spew hate.

I know your ilk...you are disgusting!

T
It was a war implemented by Christian god botherers, Fuckwit43 being chief amongst them. edit...'This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.' Remember? Link

So what if Congress voted on it? That doesn't meant it didn't breach the UN Charter, which is US law.
he UN charter is not us law you commie pos. even dimwits voted to go into Iraq. Idiot.

It wasn't a Christian war and wasn't illegal. You don't have a clue about the world you live in. Who ties your shoes in the morning?
It was waged by what numerous posters on this site call a Christian country (One nation under God), Christians executed it.

It was illegal both in terms of the UN Charter and the Nuremberg Principles. Perhaps you should remove the mote from your eye.

ROFLMNAO!

Now how ADORABLE is THAT? I so adore it when Leftist try to reason.

It reminds me of a pup I once owned, which when I walked it, would hop up on it's hind legs.

Like the above would-be "contributor", it SO wanted to appear 'human'... .

We're not in the Crusades 2.0 YET. But we're getting there pretty dam' quick.

Once the evidence that obama is a muslim insurgent goes public, the left will be dealt out of any influence on US governance and the US will be eradicating Islam, entirely... Around the world.

Yes, yes... spare me the BILLION Muslims crap... as I'll just refer you to the war being with the fractional contingent of mouthy Muslims and, once their heads are properly wrapped in bacon and set on pikes around the world... the rest will fall in line to convert so fast, there will be no means to prove that Islam ever so much as existed.

Look... All Islam and the Ideological Left ARE... is Evil (of the Old Testament variety).

That you idiots haven't read the Old Testament, means ya don't know how that turned out, SOooo... you're severely handicapped in terms of knowing how THIS is going to turn out.

We can all feel the Sun as well as the Moon, no matter what our religious or political views.

There is no need for America to choose between Muslims and Christians.

More Christians would mean FEWER of YOUR type.
Reason enough as I see it.

My "type" is already the rarest of all.

I am a Dragon in a world full of Sheep, holding in one hand the Sun and in the other the Moon. Yet I would rather use my Fire to unify rather than to divide.

Actually, you seem to be a kookburger, and you probably belong in a mental ward.

Once the evidence that obama is a muslim insurgent goes public, the left will be dealt out of any influence on US governance and the US will be eradicating Islam, entirely... Around the world.

Yes, yes... spare me the BILLION Muslims crap... as I'll just refer you to the war being with the fractional contingent of mouthy Muslims and, once their heads are properly wrapped in bacon and set on pikes around the world... the rest will fall in line to convert so fast, there will be no means to prove that Islam ever so much as existed.

Look... All Islam and the Ideological Left ARE... is Evil (of the Old Testament variety).

That you idiots haven't read the Old Testament, means ya don't know how that turned out, SOooo... you're severely handicapped in terms of knowing how THIS is going to turn out.

Are you a remarkably-sophisticated spambot, or just a remarkably-stupid person?

Are you a remarkably-sophisticated spambot, or just a remarkably-stupid person?

Yep... That's Evil alright.

Forum List

Back