🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warning to America!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Not too long ago, I read a news article posted on USMB about the Russians have begun to send their bomber planes to fly over the Gulf, the Altantic Ocean and other places also. If I can find the article I will add it to this thread (God willing) It reminded me once again of the message God gave Brother Dumitru Duduman many years ago concerning the Warning to America and how the Russians would strike us. It would appear that time is drawing near now. So it is a good time to revisit that message and here is the link to the message and a small portion of message clip is posted here as well. Please read and realize that today is the day of salvation. Call upon the Lord Jesus and live for Him now, people. Tell the Lord you want Him to forgive you of your sins and give you eternal life - that you are ready to leave your sins behind and live for Him from now on. Invite him into your hearts according to Romans 10:9,10. Today is the day of salvation.

This message was printed in September of 1984 and can be read in its entirety at the link posted - The Message For America - below:

The Message For America

clip:
It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now. He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you."

continue reading on link posted above.

Last edited:
Excuse me, there was more than one article posted about this. This was one of the news articles that was posted on USMB about it:

BBC News - Russian planes to patrol in Caribbean Gulf of Mexico

Amid renewed tensions over Ukraine, Western analysts say Russia [URL='http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29956277']has been returning to methods used to test Nato defences during the Cold War.

On Wednesday, Mr Shoigu said "long-range aviation units" would fly along the borders of the Russian Federation and over the waters of the Arctic Ocean.

He added: "Under the prevailing circumstances we need to ensure a military presence in the western Atlantic and eastern Pacific oceans, the waters of the Caribbean basin and the Gulf of Mexico."[/URL]

Unfortunately, we have Obama in as President and he made a pledge to Russia.

Published on Mar 27, 2012
On Monday while President Obama was taking part in a global nuclear security summit in South Korea, he was caught on tape asking for Russian President Dmitry Medvedev for "space." "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility," Obama implored. Obama assured the departing Russian President he will have the "flexibility" required to deal with missile defense issues after the 2012 presidential election.

But we are now sitting ducks. What party do you think this HELPS?

This is the video message of Warning to America and here you can see Brother Mike Boldea Jr. interpret the message as Brother Dumitru Duduman gives it to the people. Brother Dumitru Duduman and brother Mike Boldea Jr. are both from Romania. The LORD has blessed their labor for the LORD greatly. Brother Dumitru Duduman is now in heaven.

This is Russia flexing it's muscles...........But the Bear 4 prop shown isn't really an underlying threat.

We have more than enough capabilities to send them to the abyss in the Gulf of Mexico.

The Typhoon SSBN is more of a real threat but it is unseen. It can take out the entire U.S. by itself.

Same as the our SSBN's...........Tridents.................

Russia is waiting for us to take ourselves out via our currency.............Main reason for FRAC alliance.

One nation, under God

We are Gods favorite country. We even put his name on our money. He will protect us from evil as he punishes those Godless Ruskies.

One nation, under God

We are Gods favorite country. We even put his name on our money. He will protect us from evil as he punishes those Godless Ruskies.
That is a relief................for a second there I thought you'd say you were going to protect us, and I was thinking we were fucked.

whew..........that was SCARY.....................

Jeri...........Please continue..............sorry for the interruption.

This is Russia flexing it's muscles...........But the Bear 4 prop shown isn't really an underlying threat.

We have more than enough capabilities to send them to the abyss in the Gulf of Mexico.

The Typhoon SSBN is more of a real threat but it is unseen. It can take out the entire U.S. by itself.

Same as the our SSBN's...........Tridents.................

Russia is waiting for us to take ourselves out via our currency.............Main reason for FRAC alliance.

It is prophecy being fulfilled, Eagle. The Lord tells us in his Word that this is how He does it. It is written:

Amos 3 7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

More and more I'm coming to believe religious faith is a form of mental illness. So many of the things religious people spend time doing would be fully considered mental illness without the religion 'get out of jail free card.'

Forum List

Back