Warrant issued for professor after he refuses to speak English

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
A strange & interesting situation. The professor does seem like something of a professional pain in the ass.

Wailuku courtroom. Judge and prof don’t seem too fond of each other.

He needs to put his money where his mouth is and move into a grass hut,stop wearing western clothes,stop working at the white man's college ...etc.

Sounds like classic contempt of court. A rather stupid move on the professors part if you ask me...

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but did the guy even know English?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly I am no stranger to being around those who don't know any.

I've been to Hawaii enough to know these Hawaiian Human Hippos are every bit the victim-mentality, self-pitying, chip-on-shoulder, sniveling crybabies that all other American minorities (except Asians) are. Who are so infantile they think the whole world should revolve around them 24/7. If it wasn't for avalanches of American money pouring in, it would be as 3rd world as any Caribbean shithole.

The funny thing is, the Polynesians are WONDERFUL in Polynesian-majority countries like Tahiti and the Cook Islands; they're such generous, gentle-natured, high-energy sweethearts, they're the opposite of Hawaii's sniveler-Polynesians. It's America's minorities that have the entitled, vindictive, petulant little baby demeanor. Probably because guilty white liberals encourage the living shit out of it.

Forum List

Back