Warren Admits She Was Trying To End Bloomberg's Campaign Run Before Hers Tanked

He could lose $2 billion in his couch cushions and never notice it.

You keep bragging how the guy could waste billions of dollars and never get anything accomplished as if that is a critically important 'POSITIVE' trait for him as President for you.....

:p LOL

Never was the point, and you know that. It's in direct refutation of y'all's whining about "waaah, he spent so much money" and the whole time STILL thinking his objective was actually getting the nomination.

How big IS that Special Bus?

Look at it this way ------------ if he "never got anything accomplished" how is it y'all whiners are investing in all these threads about him? Oooooooooopsie. Miss the point much?

You once claimed it was consistently greater than 3%

Ding, Ding, Ding......Congratulations, snowflake! YOU just 'won' the 'Post the Link or 'LIAR' contest. Post the link where I, personally, claimed President Trump's GDP growth was 'CONSISTENTLY GREATER THAN 3%' OR be exposed as the LYING POS you are!

The 'clock' starts now....good lick. You're going to need a freakin' miracle.

Never was the point, and you know that.

You're right, lil' snowflake....the POINT of this thread, before it was hijacked by butt-hurt Trump-haters, was how Elizabeth Warren admitted to intentionally attempting to torpedo / take down Min-Mike's Presidential campaign before her own campaign circus tent folded.....

You once claimed it was consistently greater than 3%

Ding, Ding, Ding......Congratulations, snowflake! YOU just 'won' the 'Post the Link or 'LIAR' contest. Post the link where I, personally, claimed President Trump's GDP growth was 'CONSISTENTLY GREATER THAN 3%' OR be exposed as the LYING POS you are!

The 'clock' starts now....good lick. You're going to need a freakin' miracle.

All I needed was a few minutes.

Pathetic Obama Claims Credit For Trump Economic Boom

It is a positive trait. Bloomberg is really, really rich.
And despite all that wealth, Elizabeth Warren spanked his ass on national TV and sent his campaign into a nose-dive, which is the point of this thread.

:p

bloombergmichael_warrenelizabeth_022520getty.jpg

Warren says she was trying to end
Bloomberg's campaign with debate attacks

....and she did a damn fine job.

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren(D-Mass) confirmed that she was trying to end former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s presidential campaign through her attacks on him in several Democratic primary debates and warned that Bloomberg’s candidacy was neither good for democracy or the Democratic party."

Warren can't take ALL the credit, though - 'Stops and Frisk', 'Violent Young Carbon Copy Blacks', all the 'Non-Disclosure Agreements', and the complete lack of (height :p ) personality / stage presence was ALL 'Mini-Mike'. Warren just hammered those 'flaws'.

Warren says she was trying to end Bloomberg's campaign with debate attacks
Warren put the nail ion her own coffin with those attacks on Bloomberg. First, the ndas attack was either dishonest or ignorant on Warren's part. Any complaint against one of his employees would include him because that is where the money is. There were 17 total (out of what? 30 years), only three concerned him personally & there were about something he said.

Railing because someone is rich is stupid without talking about how he got there. Bloomburg s campaigning on his money, Warren was campaign on someone else's money. What is the big deal.

The insult on Bloomberg's height was horrible. She would have a fit if someone mocked her for being a woman.

She lost my respect that night. She should have stuck with the wonky smart person & not try to mimic Trump.

She lost my respect that night. She should have stuck with the wonky smart person & not try to mimic Trump.

As she now confesses, winning anyone's respect had nothing to do with it - her goal was to take Bloomberg out of the race....and she successfully did her part.

So you're admitting you STILL think the point was to actually get the nomination.

Damn, read my last post responding to RealDave...twice if you have to.....Warren just admitted her goal was to take out Mini-Mike before her own campaign went bust.

You keep bragging how the guy could waste billions of dollars and never get anything accomplished as if that is a critically important 'POSITIVE' trait for him as President for you.....

Never was the point, and you know that. It's in direct refutation of y'all's whining about "waaah, he spent so much money" and the whole time STILL thinking his objective was actually getting the nomination.

Look at it this way ------------ if he "never got anything accomplished" how is it y'all whiners are investing in all these threads about him? Oooooooooopsie. Miss the point much?
I don't agree with anyone saying Bloomberg's short run (hah) didn't accomplish anything. I agree with the analysis that Mayor Pete almost pulled it off but Bernie being able to deny he lost Iowa for so long, and then Klobachar somehow being the NH "news." But Mayor Pete just had no path in the South. So, how could he be "the one" to stop Bernie. Bloomberg did make a peace with the blacks here in Miss, even though Biden was obviously the first choice …. but if it was Trump or Bloomberg, I'd guess the blacks would get on board the Bloomberg bus.

but his whole demeanor turned out to be "how can anyone question me?" Warren says she exposed him because he was a "false prophet" in terms of being the guy who could take on Trump. Trump would have killed him on live TV.

I'm not saying Biden's the guy, but Biden looks a lot better than he did before SC. Imo he's still got to answer the question of what Hunter would do if Joe was potus (and Joe has 25 mil or so from his post VP gigs, and if elected he'll not be needing the nest egg himself) and he's got to be willing to roll in the mud by exposing the Trump kids.

I don't agree with anyone saying Bloomberg's short run (hah) didn't accomplish anything. I agree with the analysis that Mayor Pete almost pulled it off but Bernie being able to deny he lost Iowa for so long, and then Klobachar somehow being the NH "news." But Mayor Pete just had no path in the South. So, how could he be "the one" to stop Bernie. Bloomberg did make a peace with the blacks here in Miss, even though Biden was obviously the first choice …. but if it was Trump or Bloomberg, I'd guess the blacks would get on board the Bloomberg bus.

but his whole demeanor turned out to be "how can anyone question me?" Warren says she exposed him because he was a "false prophet" in terms of being the guy who could take on Trump. Trump would have killed him on live TV.

I'm not saying Biden's the guy, but Biden looks a lot better than he did before SC. Imo he's still got to answer the question of what Hunter would do if Joe was potus (and Joe has 25 mil or so from his post VP gigs, and if elected he'll not be needing the nest egg himself) and he's got to be willing to roll in the mud by exposing the Trump kids.
What could Trump say about Bloomberg that Trump did not do worse? ndas? wealth? calling women names? Stop & frisk ? Trump loved stop & frisk.

Unfortunately for Warren, she does not platy politics well & killed her own campaign. She had no path to beating Bernie without help from other Democrats like Bloomberg.

Agree...but IMO Warren never had a shot. Once called on the entire career-long self-proclaimed 'Native American' bit was debunked and she just continued to make bogus claims that kept EASILY being debunked (her own FAMILY came out to declare she was lying about their father) she 'peaked' / hit the proverbial 'ceiling' for her. It did not help that she and Bernie were 'fishing form the same pond' for voters.

If she had somehow stayed in the race and Biden gets / got taken down before the Convention, the entire DNC would have backed her rather than Bernie....but, alas, it was not meant to be.

What could Trump say about Bloomberg that Trump did not do worse?

I won my party's nomination and then beat Hillary to become President

I have the best/ strongest economy in the last 50 years....the lowest unemployment in the last 5 decades - in some cases, ever.....etc....

It is a positive trait. Bloomberg is really, really rich.
And despite all that wealth, Elizabeth Warren spanked his ass on national TV and sent his campaign into a nose-dive, which is the point of this thread.

Warren is smart and the Democratic Party doesn’t worship their leaders like Republicans do with Trump.

Sounds like sour grapes from a candidate who couldn't do better than 3rd in her home state. There isn't much about Warren that is authentic.

I know even John Kasich was able to win Ohio in 2016. I think Warren made a deal to stay in and suppress the vote for Bernie. She's already been bought off and will soon be supporting Biden. I think she's probably been asked to hold off endorsing Biden till after the next debate to give the MSM something to deflect from having to discuss Biden's debate gaffes.

Forum List

Back