• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Sep 11, 2017
I am curious to know what people think.

I will add my opinion a little later.

Thanks for your thoughtful answers, thoughts, and opinions.

I still remember a statement Bush said, shortly before leaving office: "There's a "New World Order" coming and it's going to be great!"
That New World Order he was spoke about, turned out to be the, George Soros, New World Order, free movement of peoples, no national borders project.
So, ultimately, in my view, Bush was a leftist.

If he was a conservative, he isn't now- since he bent a knee and pledged his fealty to Sleepy Joe

Of course he was a conservative but he wasn't a brainwashed functional moron who believes ridiculous phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories. Like the GOP base now. Poor America

There are three yes votes, but you are the only one owning up to it.

Very interesting.

1616971356542.png

Of course he was a conservative but he wasn't a brainwashed functional moron who believes ridiculous phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories. Like the GOP base now. Poor America
franco i bet when Bush 2 was president you called him a brainwashed functional moron plenty of times....

franco i bet when Bush 2 was president you called him a brainwashed functional moron plenty of times....
No I called him a out of touch Rich boy. It's only the ignoramuses in the GOP base our brainwashed functional morons. And I guess Trump and Trumper politicians. Unbelievable. Josh Allen is God. Lol

Papa Bush was a compassionate progressive conservative, what was known, prior to 1972, as a former moderate Dimbo, left of HHH, more of a Rockefeller man, while baby Bush was a moderate conservative, borderline Rhino. Both subscribed too and adopted globalism as a guideline in forming their vision of the “new” world order. Papa was afraid of his image in the press, career swamper, and baby Bush was fearful of being seen as a wimp. Baby Bush was the better president of the two. Neither gave a shit about the little man that actually worked to make ends meet.

Forum List

Back