Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
becareful when you be drivin' those BMWs, the wrong move and they be blowin' up man!
KABOOM! ...nothin' left but chor teef

The LSM has a blackout on the assassination. Just like Brietbart and the coroner.

I hope Snowden stays well hidden.

The LSM has a blackout on the assassination. Just like Brietbart and the coroner.

I highly doubt Snowden is Snowden anymore. He has most likely already had reconstructive surgery and is healing nicely. After he releases his information he can fake his own death and make it look like the
US government assassinated him for exposing their crimes against the american people. That would be the perfect ending imo.

He'll make an awesome martyr! :eusa_angel:

I would seriously just ditch every electronic device, blow all my cash on tent and survival equipment and camp in the middle of the wilderness for 5-10 years if I was Snowden. Hopefully he knows how to hunt.

lol. He doesn't have to do any of that. Snowden was planning this out before he ever took the job at Booz Allen. He has all the money he needs, has already went under the knife, which is why Obama has been told to drop it, they won't ever find him. He can dine next to the Feds at a five star restaurant ( yes they live well on our dime) and go un-noticed.

He will release the info when he is ready - let some time lapse - then fake his own death - which the world will then make him a martyr for and the Obama admin will be suspected of being behind his assassination. Which will be one more strike against them.

Alls well that ends well.

I highly doubt Snowden is Snowden anymore. He has most likely already had reconstructive surgery and is healing nicely.

has already went under the knife, which is why Obama has been told to drop it, they won't ever find him. He can dine next to the Feds at a five star restaurant ( yes they live well on our dime) and go un-noticed.

Yup, saw from pictures of that meeting on Friday he looks totally different I'd never recognize him nor would the CIA guys who have been sent to silence him.

snowden_meeting.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

Good call as usual jeremiah, the forum should be thankful to have someone with so many inside sources who can give us the facts before they are facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back