Was the Buffalo shooter a hero?

Well there is only one way to know for sure. Are you allowed to say it and PROVE it? No. So I guess that means he was.
Leftist sock account.

you-want-to-kill-yourself-well-aren-amp-039-t-you-a-special-little-snow-flake_o_6997133.gif

Well there is only one way to know for sure. Are you allowed to say it and PROVE it? No. So I guess that means he was.

No.

He was a democratic party created Manchurian Candidate and a lost soul conditioned to kill for ideological reasons, for political gain. If you had viewed the video of his actions that day you would not have asked this question. However, if a hero in your eyes murders wounded women and children after they're already down on the ground bleeding out, then perhaps you have a bright future in an inverted alternate universe.

Who in the world would ask a question like that except a racial bigot trolling for supporters for a psychopathic 18 year old?
Someone who doesn't understand the political right and thinks they will find supporters of a cold blooded killer.

A leftists thinks the right secretly supports this kid and is hoping to expose the "racist Trump voters"

Listen, have a tit, he is a piece of shit racist rabid dog and he should be put down like one.

Now, have a tit, we have more than enough assholes like you here already, so why don't you crawl back under that rock from whence you came...

Buffalo murder should face medical torture
That's just as disgusting.

Why do whites try so hard to prove they're not racist by advocating torture? Not an American concept. I know you would never say the same about a black murderer, and there are tens of thousands

That's just as disgusting.

Why do whites try so hard to prove they're not racist by advocating torture? Not an American concept. I know you would never say the same about a black murderer, and there are tens of thousands
He killed innocent folks who have children and grandchildren
His parents are also responsible

Forum List

Back