Was Tim Walz chosen because of his race just like Kamala was chosen because of her race?

Was Tim Walz the perfect salesman for the Democrats’ anti-white policies and/or rhetoric?

• no

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • yes

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Was Tim Walz the perfect salesman for the Democrats’ anti-white policies and/or rhetoric?​

It seems to me this was the case, especially after hearing about him and seeing him talk.

Was Tim Walz the perfect salesman for the Democrats’ anti-white policies and/or rhetoric?​

It seems to me this was the case, especially after hearing about him and seeing him talk.

I'd say yes. It doesn't appear the Harris campaign vetted him at all, beyond his physical appearance. He's a documented liar, a possible child predator, and a total weirdo.

Walz is a token white male Democrat.
The Radical Left Democrats have alienated white male voters with their constant hate.
They think that a token guy will make a difference.

Yes. Unfortunately that has been the American political system of late. "Balance". She needed a roly poly white man to give the appearance she is a strong female leader.

It may be the beginning of the end of an empire. An end of the greatest experiment in human history. People who believe in the infinite expansion of government is the way to lose. The Soviets learned their lesson far too late.

Walz was selected because he wasn't a Jew, his policy philosophy aligns closely with kamala's, he's a retired veteran (who has continued to embellish his service), and he was targeted as an individual who could influence rural America (which he doesn't given his gubernatorial results in Minnesota).

Was Tim Walz the perfect salesman for the Democrats’ anti-white policies and/or rhetoric?

I couldn't tell you, I haven't the time to waste sitting there for hours waiting for the fat, pudgy putz to get up there spewing hate and bullshit rhetoric, much less coming from a facile white man about the evils of being white even as I see a mostly white audience cheering him thinking how insane all of this must be, especially considering that before two weeks ago, I had never even heard of the jerk.

Kamala wasn't chosen because of her race, you RACIST.

I'm a dumbass Democrat, and I approve this message.

Forum List

Back