🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Winston Churchill secretly GAY?

well I heard that 'mahatma' was a homosexual so why not try to diminish a great man like Winston Churchill to his level .

This thread is about Churchill not Gandhi. Either participate in the discussion or stay out.

ACCUSED of ehh , Winston Churchill was 'Accused' of gross immorality while I HEAR that 'mahatama' was a full fledged bi guy Vikrant . Was 'mahatma' a full fledged bi guy or a homosexual Vikrant ??

ACCUSED of ehh , Winston Churchill was 'Accused' of gross immorality while I HEAR that 'mahatama' was a full fledged bi guy Vikrant . Was 'mahatma' a full fledged bi guy or a homosexual Vikrant ??

Mahatma is not the topic of this thread. Churchill is. Stick to the topic. Why is it so hard for you to stick to the topic?

so Winston Churchill was ACCUSED of being a homosexual ehh ?? Show the proof , I think that Winston Churchill had kids and he saved England , wrote good books and had a nice looking wife , I think Vikrant !!

did Winston Churchill go to court because of his ACCUSED homosexuality Vikrant ??

a little Winston Churchill background Vikrant !! --- Clementine Churchill Baroness Spencer-Churchill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia --- yeah , Winstons wife was nice looking and Winston had a few kids , No reason for a 'sound' mind to accuse him of 'homosexuality' these many years after his death Vikrant . Unless there is proof to back up the innuendo Vikrant !!
There is huge number of people accused of being homosexuals, such as Abraham Lincoln, Alexandra the Great, Lenardo de Vinci, Michelangelo, President James Buchanan, Walt Whitman, Oscar Wilde, Tennessee Williams, Cary Grant, Marlin Brando, Tom Cruise, Jessica Biel, Eleanor Roosevelt, J. Edgar Hoover, Paul Newman, etc, etc,,. To that we add Winston Churchill. Maybe homosexuality is a trait that makes men great.

Last edited:
Yes, homosexuality was not unknown among WC's class, but no charges were ever proven, whereas Gandhi's diverse sexuality is well know to all educated folks of his time.

This thread is not about Gandhi. This thread is about Churchill. Even an idiot like you should understand the concept of focused discussion.
I understand the focus of unwarranted flaming. Your opinion of Churchill is irrelevant.

You cannot defend Churchill so you are attacking Gandhi, a saint. That is not the way to discuss things. Defend Churchill on his own merits if you can without dragging Gandhi into this thread. Now, if your urge to bad mouth Gandhi is really strong then start a thread on him. I am pretty sure some of your fellow bigots will join you. Stop derailing this thread.
If Church were gay, I doubt he would used these words in his communication to Lloyd George. “You might as well legalize sodomy as recognize the Bolsheviks.”

Winston Churchill s Choice Words for Obama s Gay Pride Month

Churchill was accused of gross immorality aka homosexuality. Also, he had an affair with Ivor Novello, a musician.
You have affairs with musicians of your own sex. See how that works, podjo? You make silly assertions with no valid evidence, and then you get mad when your inadequacy is pointed out.

Last edited:
Agreed Flopper , course if it doesn't matter why would Vikrant raise it as an issue , its not illegal to be Homosexual . Guess that it matters to Vikrant but most SOUND minds could not care less , As I said in an earlier post , some people are just trying to diminish a great man !! Next thing we'll hear is Vikrant telling the board that Winston Churchill drank Scotch Whiskey and that he ate beef !!

a little Winston Churchill background Vikrant !! --- Clementine Churchill Baroness Spencer-Churchill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia --- yeah , Winstons wife was nice looking and Winston had a few kids , No reason for a 'sound' mind to accuse him of 'homosexuality' these many years after his death Vikrant . Unless there is proof to back up the innuendo Vikrant !!
There is huge number of people accused of being homosexuals, such as Abraham Lincoln, Alexandra the Great, Lenardo de Vinci, Michelangelo, President James Buchanan, Walt Whitman, Oscar Wilde, Tennessee Williams, Cary Grant, Marlin Brando, Tom Cruise, Jessica Biel, Eleanor Roosevelt, J. Edgar Hoover, Paul Newman, etc, etc,,. To that we add Winston Churchill. Maybe homosexuality is a trait that makes men great.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with in him being gay. What makes him evil is his support for genocide in Asia and Africa. Under his watch thousands and thousands of people were tortured and murdered in Asia and Africa. I have written quite a bit about it in past on this forum. If you do a search, you may mind my past posts on the subject.

Agreed Flopper , course if it doesn't matter why would Vikrant raise it as an issue , its not illegal to be Homosexual . Guess that it matters to Vikrant but most SOUND minds could not care less , As I said in an earlier post , some people are just trying to diminish a great man !! Next thing we'll hear is Vikrant telling the board that Winston Churchill drank Scotch Whiskey and that he ate beef !!
Say it ain't so, Joe.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with in him being gay. What makes him evil is his support for genocide in Asia and Africa. Under his watch thousands and thousands of people were tortured and murdered in Asia and Africa. I have written quite a bit about it in past on this forum. If you do a search, you may mind my past posts on the subject.
You are finally honest. Yes, Churchill defended the Empire. Get over it.

There is nothing to get over. Empire is gone. Pakistanis dominate UK :)

like I said , just an attempt to diminish a Great Man named Winston Churchill !!

As for Churchill - does it matter if he was gay?
I really can't understand all the fucking about on this thread - History stands, regardless of his sexuality.

Son, the police dominate the Pakis. They have good restaurant and fast food, for sure.

there you go , just a I said / inferred Vikrant laughs at his benefactors !!

Forum List

Back