'Washers And Fridges And Stoves, Oh My! Biden Is Coming For Them All!

We flush the toilets multiple times. We will wash clothes multiple times. We will purchase ice to keep the food cold in our refrigerators. Like it is 1920. The electricity goes out and people will die for a lack of options. No natural gas. No propane. No gasoline. Nothing.

View attachment 755768
'Washers And Fridges And Stoves, Oh My!'
View attachment 755769
'....and your little dish washer, too!'

Proving the well-known FACT that Democrats want to control every aspect of your life, the Biden administration - fresh off its attempt to take away everyone's gas stoves - announced they are now coming after Americans' washers and refridgerators!

'The Biden administration proposed sweeping rules Friday to boost energy efficiency standards for clothes washers and refrigerators in an action it claimed would save consumers money and "significantly reduce pollution."

"There's a great risk of doing more harm than good,' energy expert tells Fox News Digital."

You like to talk about the need for deregulation, but refuse to take responsibility, when the result is the situation in E. Palestine. :cool-45:

You like to talk about the need for deregulation, but refuse to take responsibility, when the result is the situation in E. Palestine. :cool-45:

You mean except for the fact that commie lie was debunked weeks ago, that it had nothing to do with any deregulaton?

We flush the toilets multiple times. We will wash clothes multiple times. We will purchase ice to keep the food cold in our refrigerators. Like it is 1920. The electricity goes out and people will die for a lack of options. No natural gas. No propane. No gasoline. Nothing.

Do you think Democrats care about how many people have to die over their agendas? Look at all the Fentanyl deaths under Dementia. Could care less. Just as long as they get as many third-worlders into our country as possible.

Party first--country second. Your Democrat party.

I'mnot the one who has claimed ANY legislation would have stopped the train derailment, you ignorant dillhole

I'mnot the one who has claimed ANY legislation would have stopped the train derailment, you ignorant dillhole
No, you just mock ANY regulation, no matter how necessary. It's indicative of the narcissistic lack of empathy of the Trumpist agenda, which ignores the real victims and creates imaginary ones in the form of selective outrage against modern American culture.

So you say, but why should I believe your "sources", cherry-picked to say whatever you believe?

Every source said the same thing. The derailment had nothing to do with the brakes, it was an overheated wheel barring that caused the derailment.

Forum List

Back