'Washers And Fridges And Stoves, Oh My! Biden Is Coming For Them All!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1676071285155.png

'Washers And Fridges And Stoves, Oh My!'
1676071407657.png

'....and your little dish washer, too!'

Proving the well-known FACT that Democrats want to control every aspect of your life, the Biden administration - fresh off its attempt to take away everyone's gas stoves - announced they are now coming after Americans' washers and refridgerators!

'The Biden administration proposed sweeping rules Friday to boost energy efficiency standards for clothes washers and refrigerators in an action it claimed would save consumers money and "significantly reduce pollution."

"There's a great risk of doing more harm than good,' energy expert tells Fox News Digital."

Last edited:
Biden and lib loon deficients are so full of shit
The 1920’s to1960’s gas stoves had a continuous pilot . They would blow out frequently and Leech gas. They have been all but non existent since the 70’s
It’s a liberal ploy to try and place yesterdays problems into today. We thinkers see through that

Jump ahead a year or two - can't you just see it:

1676071953419.png

1676071972977.png

1676072271948.png

'Show me your hands, show me your hands NOW! WHERE'S THE F*IN FRIDGE?'

1676072049789.png

'The FBI conducted a successful raid on the Johnson's home today in which they discovered 2 unsanctioned appliances being operated. Additionally, illegal parts were recovered from Mr. Johnson's Appliance Repair company van which was also confiscated.'

:auiqs.jpg:

Attachments

• 1676072000776.png
    1676072000776.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
in an action it claimed would save consumers money and significantly reduce pollution.

THESE PEOPLE ARE CRACKED. Can they be this stupid or are they all such divisive liars? Anytime these people tell you again how over-regulating an industry forcing consumers to buy more complicated appliances and manufacturers are forced to make them, obviously using electricity instead of gas, THE LAST THING IT WILL DO IS SAVE YOU MONEY. How about that $2500 a year you are saving with Obummacare?! Of course, with inflation, that is now $3500 a year you are saving! Take a trip to Australia yet with all those savings?

And pollution? How much pollution is your refrigerator making? People would have to be switching from coal-fired or wood-burning appliances to meet their claims! But I bet throwing away millions of appliances now outdated and not meeting federal standards will REALLY create a lot of pollution!

BTW, when did Congress write these new laws? You know: THE LEGISLATIVE BODY WHO ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE EMPOWERED TO CREATE NEW LAWS. :smoke:

Last edited:
What's Next:

'The Biden Administration Announced today the implementation of a new govt-mandated safety regulation for every US govt home or legal dwelling. The new regulation mandates all homes will contain a Safety Kit containtaing a govt-approved smoke detector, fire extinguisher, flashlight, 1st aid kit, defibilator, 2 packs of condoms, and 'Morning After' Pills.'

1676073300180.png

'This is the FBI and ATF - we're here to check the batch numbers on your comdoms and your refridgerator wattage.'

:cool:

They already have more fuel efficient appliances. And guess what? The more fuel efficient, the more costly. Another attack on our lowest income people in this country. So when they cant afford these new appliances, the left will demand we subsidize them for the poor.

Every time the government says efficient, it automatically means doesn't work as well. Surely you remember water efficient toilets

Without a doubt. Americans were smuggling in real toilets from Canada. Imagine getting locked up because you wanted a toilet that actually worked properly.

They did the same with trucks; pollution measures that not only sent the price of new trucks skyrocketing, but they broke down nearly every month. Besides the cost of repair, industry had to rent trucks to replace them while being repaired.

I went to work one morning and my truck wouldn't start. We called the dealership and they sent out a mechanic and he couldn't get it started either. They towed it back to the dealership and they couldn't figure it out. Finally they sent it back to the manufacturer (Freightliner) and they gave up as well.

When I got the truck back over a month later, it had an entirely new engine in it.

Years ago if a truck wouldn't start, it was pretty simple to figure it out. But the new trucks not only had a computer system in it, but three that have to work hand in hand.

But at least it made the environmentalists totally happy................oh wait!

It isn't the stoves that are polluting. That's why gas, propane and even electric will come under attack. It's cooking. It's frying, boiling, it's smoke from cooking. It's like barbque. It's not the fire, it's the cooking meat.

It isn't the stoves that are polluting. That's why gas, propane and even electric will come under attack. It's cooking. It's frying, boiling, it's smoke from cooking. It's like barbque. It's not the fire, it's the cooking meat.

Naw, man...COW FARTS!

View attachment 755768
View attachment 755769

Proving the well-known FACT that Democrats want to control every aspect of your life, the Biden administration - fresh off its attempt to take away everyone's gas stoves - announced they are now coming after Americans' washers and refridgerators!

'The Biden administration proposed sweeping rules Friday to boost energy efficiency standards for clothes washers and refrigerators in an action it claimed would save consumers money and "significantly reduce pollution."

"There's a great risk of doing more harm than good,' energy expert tells Fox News Digital."

And it is so counter productive when somebody has to flush the water saving toilet twice or three times to accomplish the flush or the energy saving furnace or washing machine or fridge malfunctions much more often than the old ones. We have all energy efficient appliances and I suspect demanding even more energy efficiency would save us neither money nor efficiency of the appliance.

View attachment 755768
View attachment 755769

God save us from those who would try to save us money and encourage the manufacture of more efficient appliances! :rolleyes-41:

God save us from those who would try to save us money and encourage the manufacture of more efficient appliances! :rolleyes-41:

It has nothing to do with it. Every time they make things more efficient it ends up costing us more money. This isn't a manufacturer decision, it's a government decision, and government needs to stay the hell out of taking choices away from us, especially using a made-up farce like climate change.

Forum List

Back