Washington Commander RB Brian Robinson Shot In Attempted Car-Jacking

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It seems that the Democrat crime wave is hitting just about everyone in the big city.

Luckily he survived. He's on my fantasy team....which really upset me. I was looking forward to big things from Brian.

Prayers for the RB, not so much for your fucking FFteam.
What a turd you are.

You cannot continually tell people that they have a right to commit any crime without punishment and not expect this. This is more than a crime wave. This is the slow breakdown of civil society. The only protection is yourself and whatever weapon you have. Hopefully anyone who is armed will step forward to stop a crime and defend the innocent.

These guys need to stay out of their old stomping grounds or those that resemble them
Two words… Sean Taylor.

You can try to take the player out of the hood, but sometimes you can’t take the hood out of the player.

I was looking forward to him replacing Antonio “fumbles” Gibson this season. Apparently thst gonna have to wait.

The WaPo didn't give all the perps details. I'm shocked... Not.

The DC Police report did.

Maybe the WaPo corrected their deliberate mistake?

Two words… Sean Taylor.

You can try to take the player out of the hood, but sometimes you can’t take the hood out of the player.

I was looking forward to him replacing Antonio “fumbles” Gibson this season. Apparently thst gonna have to wait.

They enjoy going back to the hood to basically show off their new expensive cars and bask in their homies admiration and unfortunately their extreme jealousy.
So much jealousy that they kill because of it.

They enjoy going back to the hood to basically show off their new expensive cars and bask in their homies admiration and unfortunately their extreme jealousy.
You are exactly correct. It’s what got Sean Taylor killed. Too much pride and not enough common sense.

It sounds like Brian Robinson is in decent condition, thankfully. Hopefully he learns his lesson.

A wise young girl on Twitter called it a "crabs in a bucket" mentality. Very fitting.

Last edited:
I live close to the area where Robinson was shot. I am an old white lady. I've lived in the neighborhood for 43 years.

As far as the cracks about his going back to the "hood," in this case it is not true. H Street NE is a rapidly gentrifying area with a Whole Foods and various new, trendy restaurants as well as a theater.

And he was shot at 6 PM, broad daylight.

For some history, H Street NE was one of the areas hardest hit by the MLK Assassination riots in 1968. When I moved 6 blocks away in 1979, it was a street you didn't go to.

Up until the latest round of grossly increasing crime, you could.

Do not blame the victim in this case. It's possible this old white lady could have been the victim at Whole Foods.

Forum List

Back