Washington Examiner Bombshell: Crazy Bernie Sanders hires illegal immigrant to be press secretary

Hiring an illegal immigrant is against the law and most lefties are against hiring undocumented illegal immigrants, so how does one reconcile Bernie’s hire?

Hiring an illegal immigrant is against the law and most lefties are against hiring undocumented illegal immigrants, so how does one reconcile Bernie’s hire?
Bernie is a sanctuary employer?

"that's supposed to be a criticism of me?" - Crazy Bernie when asked about this story

D003sqsXgAA5Z2g.jpg

More Bernie Flops

American’s most depraved Senator has done next to nothing in over three decades of public office, other than help normalize hatred of Israel and hatred of Jews.

And this is the best the Dims have to offer for 2020?

President Trump must be salivating over the entire Dim field of candidates.

More @ Watch: Bernie Sanders Can't Name Any Legislation He’s Passed That Helps People - Geller Report

Bernie Hires Illegal Alien As Campaign Press Secretary @ Bernie Goes The Distance With Illegal Alien In Prominent Staff Position

Hiring someone protected under the DACA program is not against the law.

Is he paying him with an anonymous social security number?
its a woman not a dude, dude
Could be a m2f transition..
that would be more problematic than if she's an illegal
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Damn straight, it would be more problematic!

Though, I’m pretty sure,
why we see it as being more problematic, differs

You consider, just being an illegal, a problem as it is
If it were to turn out, ‘she’ ‘was’ a he and illegal..
Well, butter my butt and call it a biscuit,
turn me over and call me done...right

Well, put on your thinking cap and answer me this....

If he made the transition from male to female,
after he entered the United States, illegally,
would ‘she’ still be considered an illegal immigrant...
illegally residing in our country

Or, would ‘she’ be considered a legal, U.S. citizen,
since ‘she’ was “made in the U.S.A”?

ROFLMFAO

Welcome to 2019 and beyond :cuckoo:

Where, being confused,
by those who are confused,
is too confusing

:102:

"Bernie Sanders is officially running for two different federal offices under two different party labels. On Monday, Sanders filed for re-election to the Senate in 2024, listing his party as "independent.""

from the Washington Post:

"Juan Quintero, 42, was trusted by the Trumps. So much so that he had not one but two jobs working for the family. He was a greenskeeper at the Trump National Golf Club Hudson Valley in Hopewell Junction, N.Y., where he would work eight-hour shifts on weekdays. Then he would put in five more hours each day as a contractor at a 171-acre hunting retreat, which serves as a private weekend playground for President Trump’s sons and the property’s co-owners. He was also an immigrant from Mexico who had crossed the border more than two decades ago and was working illegally in the United States. In January, Quintero lost his golf course job after 18 years of employment — part of a purge of undocumented workers from Trump’s businesses amid revelations that the company relied on illegal labor for years. Also gone was his side job at the hunting retreat. “All of the years you give them, and they just let you go,” Quintero told The Post in an interview at his home in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. “They do not say, ‘Let’s do something, let’s try to help you.’ They simply said, ‘Your documents are not valid,’ and that is it.” Having lost both jobs, Quintero now fears being deported and separated from his wife and four U.S.-born sons."

My 4th grade daughter was called a racist by some girls at school. They asked her opinion about the wall. She said, “I think barriers keep us safe like when we lock our door at night.” The girls responded with “that’s racist & since you support the wall, you’re racist!”

Racist are awesome.

from the Washington Post:

"Juan Quintero, 42, was trusted by the Trumps. So much so that he had not one but two jobs working for the family. He was a greenskeeper at the Trump National Golf Club Hudson Valley in Hopewell Junction, N.Y., where he would work eight-hour shifts on weekdays. Then he would put in five more hours each day as a contractor at a 171-acre hunting retreat, which serves as a private weekend playground for President Trump’s sons and the property’s co-owners. He was also an immigrant from Mexico who had crossed the border more than two decades ago and was working illegally in the United States. In January, Quintero lost his golf course job after 18 years of employment — part of a purge of undocumented workers from Trump’s businesses amid revelations that the company relied on illegal labor for years. Also gone was his side job at the hunting retreat. “All of the years you give them, and they just let you go,” Quintero told The Post in an interview at his home in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. “They do not say, ‘Let’s do something, let’s try to help you.’ They simply said, ‘Your documents are not valid,’ and that is it.” Having lost both jobs, Quintero now fears being deported and separated from his wife and four U.S.-born sons."

He is here illegally, if Trump has kept him on after finding out he was an illegal alien, the left would have found it as a means to impeach him as hiring illegal aliens is a crime. The left wants all businesses that hire illegals fined and prosecuted. Trump did what he had to. As far as being deported, he can take his family with him, so they won’t be separated.

My 4th grade daughter was called a racist by some girls at school. They asked her opinion about the wall. She said, “I think barriers keep us safe like when we lock our door at night.” The girls responded with “that’s racist & since you support the wall, you’re racist!”

Racist are awesome.

So you are fine with corporations hiring illegals?

Forum List

Back